3. ISO #303

4. ISO #304

5. ISO #305

6. ISO #306

7. ISO #307

8. ISO #308

Re: Welcome to the afterlife

Quote Originally Posted by FM Jaheira View Post
    My like-Branny meter has gone up by like a hundred points lol. Good possession target imo. Shows her town/Bhaalspawn allegiance by controlling a non-town anti-bhaalspawn role and by voting the lunatic gives Khalid the power to give Monty her win. Rather brilliant I say.
    I love how the town hasn't noticed that Kagain's grammar improved. They believe the avenger is gone.

9. ISO #309

10. ISO #310

11. ISO #311

12. ISO #312

13. ISO #313

14. ISO #314

15. ISO #315

16. ISO #316

Dynaheir on Day 4:

Day 4: Carnage

FM Sarevok the Arcane Trickster - died by magic
    FM Minsc the Herald - died by magic
    FM Safana the ??? - died by weapons
    FM Mazzy the Assassin - died by weapons
    FM Dynaheir: There is yet hope for my victory!

*looks up

Notifications: 1
    *reads

The Prophet has opened your eyes and revealed to you your destiny. A tide of blood is coming, but you were one of the chosen disciples who shall see to the return of Bhaal, Lord of Murder.

The faithful are:

FM Shar Teel
    FM Jan
    FM Keldorn
    FM Valygar
    FM Dynaheir
    *Drinks bleach

17. ISO #317

Quote Originally Posted by FM Valygar View Post
    Dynaheir on Day 4:

Day 4: Carnage

FM Dynaheir: There is yet hope for my victory!

*looks up

*reads

*Drinks bleach
    LITERALLY THIS IS WHAT HAPPENED BUT OPPOSITE

I got the notification and I was like FUCK YEAH I'M A CULTIST NOW! Holy shit there are 8 of us there's no WAY we can lose!

*looks at day start RP*

MOTHER FUCKER

18. ISO #318

19. ISO #319

20. ISO #320

21. ISO #321

22. ISO #322

23. ISO #323

24. ISO #324

25. ISO #325

26. ISO #326

Quote Originally Posted by FM Yoshimo View Post
    I wish you had!

When did you figure out I was an Explorer?
    I can't remember exactly, but I recall beginning to suspect it around N4 (when I chose Tiax instead). I wasn't terribly confident in my read until about when the sanctum opened, but at that point it was too late :P

27. ISO #327

Quote Originally Posted by FM Yoshimo View Post
    This Town is derping hard lol.

Our legitimate successes are very very few, and the number of mistakes: enormous. Bhaalspawns carried us so hard.

Tbh, I still don't know why Shar-teel got lynched. The threshold for voting was so abyssmally low this game that I spent my entire time trying to stop flash vote trains rather than come up with strong cases against scums. This is evidenced by the long trail of lynched Townies the town left in their wake.

The evidence against Shar-teel was never really there until she got embroiled in that mess with Jaheira, but that was well after the votes started piling up against her. If you look at her main accuser it was FM Branwen. Branwen received credit for picking her out as scum, but his job was to try and get killed. I think he was deliberately dropping scum-tells everywhere and picked one of the most pro-town players in the game to accuse, in the hope it would backfire and get him lynched. There was a reason he gave us 4 different role-claims. He wanted us to kill him.

So in my mind, lynching Shar-teel was more of an accidental payoff than a deliberate success. I'm voting her for MVP, and Valygar as second. I love it when scum play in the open and that's what these two (and others) did. Shar-teel really came off very pro-town in my eyes, and she fooled me 100%.

I don't think any townie is deserving of mvp. Some played well, like Imoen, but unfortunately she died before she could make a great impact. Kivan had the advantage of being a confirmed Town, which should have allowed him to be a full town leader, and to his credit he tried to utilize that. His night actions didn't have any major effect on the game. After his reveal, Cernd should have been another confirmed town leader, but instead elected to not take control of the chat and lead. This was disappointing. Although Cernd's reads were sometimes good. He also seemed to disappear for 95%/all of Day 6 and I'm not sure if he even posted that Day. Garrick and Ajantis tried and worked hard, which is often all Explorers can do, but I think they were sometimes misguided.

MVP for Shar-teel I think.

If you made me choose a townie to vote too, I would probably say Kivan.
    Well, initially I wanted to be lynched without being converted, so I could be cult without taking up conversion spot. Though, once I got a bead on shar-teel, I figured it was only a matter of time before connections were made to her, so I pushed for her lynch. Then I thought it would be fun to be killed by a Bhaalspawn, so I pretended to be half-dragon and stuck with it. Definitely didn't expect Prophet to take me out lol, but it was fun anyways. Was hoping I could stay in long enough to assist Montaron, but I like how it all worked out.

28. ISO #328

29. ISO #329

30. ISO #330

31. ISO #331

32. ISO #332

33. ISO #333

34. ISO #334

35. ISO #335

36. ISO #336

37. ISO #337

38. ISO #338

39. ISO #339