Did you know that this forum exists? - Page 2
Register

User Tag List

View Poll Results: Did you know that this forum exists?

Voters
102. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

    52 50.98%
  • No

    50 49.02%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 21 to 40 of 40
  1. #21

  2. #22

  3. #23

  4. #24

    Re: Did you know that this forum exists?

    Quote Originally Posted by Cryptonic View Post
    Need more opinions
    4 years late
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesk514 View Post
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDarkestLight View Post
    Ye, I'm back to bring some random kid to victory again.

  5. #25

  6. #26

  7. #27

    Re: Did you know that this forum exists?

    By the time anyone can reply to this forum's poll, they already know that the forum exists. The entire question had become moot as soon as it was seen.

    Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    Look what you have caused. Seems like everyone who posted is now confused about their own gender and are venting their frustration into opinions.

  8. #28

    Re: Did you know that this forum exists?

    Quote Originally Posted by Apocist View Post
    By the time anyone can reply to this forum's poll, they already know that the forum exists. The entire question had become moot as soon as it was seen.
    so you're saying the poll's relevant?

    FM XVII: Bonney Jewelry (Journalist)
    FM XVIII: Kalou (Savage Godfather)
    FM XX: Joseph Bertrand (Marshall)
    FM XXI: USA (Escort)
    FM XV: Whiskey (Whore)

  9. #29

    Re: Did you know that this forum exists?

    Quote Originally Posted by Voss View Post
    so you're saying the poll's relevant?
    Are you saying this poll is irrelevant?
    Quote Originally Posted by WorldOfGenis View Post
    you dare fucking tell me what to care about? Whether it is trivial or fucking not you don't control no body but your fucking self so if you don't got nothing nice to say don't comment on my shit cause its not 4 u
    Hopefully you'll get banned and hit by a truck.

  10. #30

  11. #31

  12. #32

    Re: Did you know that this forum exists?

    Quote Originally Posted by Apocist View Post
    Apo implies that and apo claims sheriff.
    There is a confirmed framer in the setup how can you trust it
    Quote Originally Posted by WorldOfGenis View Post
    you dare fucking tell me what to care about? Whether it is trivial or fucking not you don't control no body but your fucking self so if you don't got nothing nice to say don't comment on my shit cause its not 4 u
    Hopefully you'll get banned and hit by a truck.

  13. #33

    Re: Did you know that this forum exists?

    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    There is a confirmed framer in the setup how can you trust it
    You are a disguiser faking executioner.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fielzanks View Post
    Unknown whispers slightly in David's ears as the sun disappear from the sky. "Listen, David. Blink is dangerous for our plan." His breath was fast, almost as if a hidden threat could come at any moment. "He will come for us David, he will come!" The man face was shrouded in shadows but the tone of his voice gave his emotions away. Ruthless planning mixed with fear. "Blink will jump at any occasion to kill MM. If MM sticks with his claim, as soon as you see this opportunity, counterclaim him.

  14. #34

    Re: Did you know that this forum exists?

    Tbh, this part should be public. Half members don't even know it exists. Allow members to post new threads here.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fielzanks View Post
    Unknown whispers slightly in David's ears as the sun disappear from the sky. "Listen, David. Blink is dangerous for our plan." His breath was fast, almost as if a hidden threat could come at any moment. "He will come for us David, he will come!" The man face was shrouded in shadows but the tone of his voice gave his emotions away. Ruthless planning mixed with fear. "Blink will jump at any occasion to kill MM. If MM sticks with his claim, as soon as you see this opportunity, counterclaim him.

  15. #35

  16. #36

  17. #37

    Re: Did you know that this forum exists?

    As Apo said, just get the polls out of the news section, SJ... Not that hard! Or just make a "Poll" section, a new one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fielzanks View Post
    Unknown whispers slightly in David's ears as the sun disappear from the sky. "Listen, David. Blink is dangerous for our plan." His breath was fast, almost as if a hidden threat could come at any moment. "He will come for us David, he will come!" The man face was shrouded in shadows but the tone of his voice gave his emotions away. Ruthless planning mixed with fear. "Blink will jump at any occasion to kill MM. If MM sticks with his claim, as soon as you see this opportunity, counterclaim him.

  18. #38

  19. #39

    Re: Did you know that this forum exists?

    I did not know that.

    I am not going to vote, want to keep the poll safe.
    Mafia Record:
    Spoiler : On Site/Universal Total :
    ..Total: 5/9 = 55.6% | 61/104 = 58.3%..
    ...Town: 3/5 = 60% | 42/76 = 55.3%...
    ....Mafia: 0/2 = 0% | 14/23 = 60.9%....
    .....3P: 1/1 = 100% | 3P: 3/5 = 60%.....
    My advice on Mafia play:
    Get the Led Out

  20. #40

 

 

Similar Threads

  1. Hello Forum
    By XxShAdOwKinGxX in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 85
    Last Post: July 30th, 2012, 12:23 PM
  2. FORUM BUG WTF?
    By BURNTESKIMO in forum Mafia Bug Archive
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: March 8th, 2012, 03:42 PM
  3. SC2 Mafia Forum Guide: Navigating around the forum
    By Nick in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: November 12th, 2011, 12:00 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •