Dodgeball Player
    Dodgeball Player
    Dodgeball Player

Team Blitzkreig, the European Champion
    David Hasselhoff

Possible Roles: DodgeBallPlayer, Leader, David Hasselhoff

Spoiler : Role Cards :

Dodgeball Player
    At night, if you have a ball, you may Block shots from 2 players or Throw at a player.
    Blocking will prevent the targeted players from killing you.
    Throwing will allow you to attempt and kill a player.

At night, if you do not have a ball, you may Catch balls thrown from a player. If they throw a ball at you and are on an enemy team you will revive a dead player from your team as well as kill the throwing player. The player revived must have been killed by a dodgeball, not a rule violation, and will revive without a ball.

At night, if you do not have a ball by the end of the night, you will Pickup a ball from the ground if there are balls on your teams side.
    Balls are determined to be on your teams side if they are thrown at your faction and not caught. Blocks, Throws, and Throws on Teammates will all be possible balls to pick up.
    Leader
    At night you may Revive a player. If they are hit by a ball they will be brought back to life immediately, and their alignment will be revealed.
    If you revive David Hasselhoff he will be revealed as your alignment.
    In addition to Reviving you may use one of the typical Dodgeball Player abilities at night.
    David Hasselhoff
    At night you may choose to use one of the typical Dodgeball Player abilities at night.
    You are also Indestructible making you un killable by dodgeballs, and only removed from the game by rule violations.
    As well, you will pick up a ball from the ground at the start of each night, stealing from a random faction.

Spoiler : Noteable mechanics :
    Starting Balls: David Hasselhoff will have a ball to start. After this, each faction can grab 2 balls, and the first 2 non-medics from each side to post will earn a ball.

Revival: Players can be killed at night, and revived by other players having had their role revealed.
    If players commit rule violations (lynched, or modkilled) they can not be revived.
    Players revived by a Catch are brought back at the end of a day that follows a successful Catch.
    This is separate from a Leader's ability to revive a player.

Leader Revival: Leaders can Revive a player at night. If successful the player will be revealed as killed and revived the following morning.
    This will confirm the player's alignment.

Players are immune to their own factions kills.

Spoiler : Win Conditions :

Average Joe's: Have at least 1 member survive to overcome the other factions and David Hasselhoff
    Globo Gym Purple Cobras: Have at least 1 member survive to overcome the other factions and David Hasselhoff
    Skillz That Killz, the Inner City Champions: Have at least 1 member survive to overcome the other factions and David Hasselhoff
    David Hasselhoff: Survive to defeat all factions

Spoiler : Order of Operations :
    David Hasselhoff picks up a ball.
    Revive is locked.
    Catch is locked.
    Balls are thrown.
    Blocks deflect balls. / Catches act out. / Revives act out.
    Factional Players pick up balls.

Spoiler : Rules :
    1. No claiming RP names.
    2. No editing posts
    3. Deleteing a post works like editing. Also, I am Supermod so you can't hide it.
    4. We will use [vote] tags.
    5. English Only
    6. Days will be 24 hours.
    7. Nights will be 24 hours.
    8. No quoting PMs
    9. Votes to lynch will be 50.01+%
    10. Questions in Rainbow
    11. Answers in invisible text

Last edited by Slaol; November 27th, 2013 at 02:09 AM.

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3

Re: S-FM: Dodge Ball

Quote Originally Posted by eliZa View Post
    This sounds like a fun setup. I am confused about the graveyard though. Can the medic revive any players from their team in the graveyard?
    Medic does not revive from the grave. Wording was poor.
    Medic Revival happens on the night of the death.
    Catching revival happens out of the grave.

4. ISO #4

5. ISO #5

6. ISO #6

7. ISO #7

8. ISO #8

Quote Originally Posted by Cryptonic View Post
    Do you want this to replace Day 2?
    Yes. You had some issue with my 2 'rp' players, and considered them more than 13 it appeared. So that appears impossible to act out.

This for my next 13 player please.

9. ISO #9

10. ISO #10

Queue Requirements:
    13 or less players: Yes
    25 or less possible roles: Yes
    Role list: Yes
    Possible roles: N/A
    Win Conditions: Yes
    Rolecards (including host options): Yes
    Order of Operations: Yes
    Investigative Pairings: N/A
    Rules of Conduct: Yes
    Mechanics: Yes, located under Rules
    Action: Added to queue

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Blue Masquerader View Post
    Hey moron. shut the fuck up or I will shut you up, k? I'm not the person your going to insult and live happily ever after. K? Understand that,

11. ISO #11

Max numbers of balls in play in a single night?

Medic rolecard says they do an action in addition to the heal, does that mean they can do both actions in the same night?

Isn't it OP to have a player that can Heal + Catch?

Can a player choose not to pick up a ball at the end of the night, in order to attempt to catch again?

If the first two non-medics get a ball, how does a medic get a ball?

What happens if there is 1 medic and 1 non-medic. Can the Medic get a ball by posting first?

It says a player picks up a ball if there is one on their side. How do players know if a ball is on their side/how does a ball get on ones side?

You say a player is revived if another player catches a ball. Does this mean that a player returns from the graveyard?
    Also, how do you plan or balancing the day lynch if everytime a player is healed, their alignment is confirmed, and everytime a player is revived, they are also confirmed? Seems like everyone is either going to be confirmed or dead by day 3.

Do players get notification that their target was immune to dodgeball? (sameteam/juggernaut)

Since confirmability is common in this game, how will a tie game conclude?

12. ISO #12

Quote Originally Posted by Cryptonic View Post
    Max numbers of balls in play in a single night?

Medic rolecard says they do an action in addition to the heal, does that mean they can do both actions in the same night?

Isn't it OP to have a player that can Heal + Catch?

Can a player choose not to pick up a ball at the end of the night, in order to attempt to catch again?

If the first two non-medics get a ball, how does a medic get a ball?

What happens if there is 1 medic and 1 non-medic. Can the Medic get a ball by posting first?

It says a player picks up a ball if there is one on their side. How do players know if a ball is on their side/how does a ball get on ones side?

You say a player is revived if another player catches a ball. Does this mean that a player returns from the graveyard?
    Also, how do you plan or balancing the day lynch if everytime a player is healed, their alignment is confirmed, and everytime a player is revived, they are also confirmed? Seems like everyone is either going to be confirmed or dead by day 3.

Do players get notification that their target was immune to dodgeball? (sameteam/juggernaut)

Since confirmability is common in this game, how will a tie game conclude?

Yes

Catching can only save them from a single player, eh are still vulnerable to other players

He must catch one or pick one up via the little gathering mechanic

This scenario is impossible.

Balls are 'on a teams side' if they would land there. Hitting teammates, being deflected by teammates, effectively having balls have targeted a teammate the big before. The balls are like items that move locations by being used.

Honestly, I don't anticipate that everyone will connect on their saves, so I'm not entirely worried about it. However, day lynch is just going to operate as if there are many opposing mayors, basically. (Game is a bit more about being fun than me specifically knowing what is going to happen xD)

They do not

Tie Breakers will be added to OP
    1: Juggernaut
    2: Green > Red > Yellow > Green ...

13. ISO #13

Maybe add some sort of non-random tie breaker such as one or these (or a combination):

1) Tie breaker is won by whichever team eliminated the most members of the other team in the tie
    2) Tie breaker is won by whichever team lost their first member last (whichever team held a full 3 man team the longest)
    3) Tie breaker is won by whichever team eliminated the Juggernaut/eliminated it first
    4) Tie breaker is won by whichever team had the least revives/psuedo deaths

So there's incentives for additional play in order to secure a tie breaker.

14. ISO #14

15. ISO #15

/presign
    Quote Originally Posted by MattZed View Post
    deathworld's and RLVG's suicides made me lul. I take a lot of pleasure in knowing that I gave you an night action, and that you used it to kill yourself.
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    At least Mesk has lewdy lefty and raunchy righty. You're not even Canadian.
    Quote Originally Posted by FM-Shocked Kirby Face View Post
    Deathworlds is simply better than us at this game. Don't kill them for that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    fucketh me in the ass

16. ISO #16

17. ISO #17

18. ISO #18

19. ISO #19

20. ISO #20

21. ISO #21

22. ISO #22

23. ISO #23

Quote Originally Posted by Mateo View Post
    they robbed u of fm mvp badge
    +1
    Quote Originally Posted by MattZed View Post
    deathworld's and RLVG's suicides made me lul. I take a lot of pleasure in knowing that I gave you an night action, and that you used it to kill yourself.
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    At least Mesk has lewdy lefty and raunchy righty. You're not even Canadian.
    Quote Originally Posted by FM-Shocked Kirby Face View Post
    Deathworlds is simply better than us at this game. Don't kill them for that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    fucketh me in the ass