Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

Death description in graveyard.

This would be helpful in determining who got killed by who after a long game when you need to check it fast.

For example during a trial when some evidence is presented. Let's say person A was seen visiting person B night 2 by a detective. And then person B died (got killed by SK).
    Now its day 7, the SK is already lynched, and the detective claims that person A is GF because he visited a dead person. (It's been a long game and the detective forgot that B was killed by SK).
    Of course you could scroll through the logs to see that A is innocent, but it would take time and most people don't do it.

Being able to hover their mouse over the dead person in the graveyard would show that he had several stab wounds.

tl;dr

Suggestion:

Hovering your mouse over a person in the graveyard would show how he was killed (shot at close range, run over by a bus, stab wounds etc.)

https://i.imgur.com/MuBx7.png
    Spoiler : Goremansir <3 :
    Quote Originally Posted by Goremansir View Post
    In a fit of rage (who would insult his voice of an angel? (And by angel, we mean a drunk, fat, middle-aged cop)) ... Duzero stripped out of his uniform, leapt onto CmG and started eating his face. CmG started to protest...

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4

5. ISO #5

6. ISO #6

Re: Death description in graveyard.

Quote Originally Posted by Slaol View Post
    Took this one to Rev. It would make the grave either far too long horizontally, or far too long vertically. It likely won't be happening at all.
    But the suggestion was that a box with the info would appear when hovering over the names. The size of the graveyard could remain the same, couldn't it?

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Blue Masquerader View Post
    Hey moron. shut the fuck up or I will shut you up, k? I'm not the person your going to insult and live happily ever after. K? Understand that,

7. ISO #7

Quote Originally Posted by Cryptonic View Post
    But the suggestion was that a box with the info would appear when hovering over the names. The size of the graveyard could remain the same, couldn't it?
    My thought exactly. The coding could be identical to how the rules pop up when you hover over the Role List. Really if its too much of a pain in the ass we will be just fine without it but it would be nice.

8. ISO #8

Quote Originally Posted by ThinkLiveLife View Post
    My thought exactly. The coding could be identical to how the rules pop up when you hover over the Role List. Really if its too much of a pain in the ass we will be just fine without it but it would be nice.
    I think a pop-up (tooltip) would work rather well .. however IIRC the coding for triggers and whatnot is already pretty heavy on the client (thought it was referenced in another thread for role suggestions) .. I'm not a professional programmer, but implementing something like this would require a lot of memory/etc. and it might not be feasible.

Still a fantastic idea. I support it if it is possible.