Wiki Spam
Register

User Tag List

Thread: Wiki Spam

1. ISO #1

2. ISO #2

Re: Wiki Spam

I normally delete most of all the spam with in 24 hours, but I am on vacation.

I will delete it all when I get home in 3 weeks. Deleting Wiki spam from my phone is just really annoying.

On the other hand. I'll ask Oops if he can change the Wiki account creation again. A simple question like "What game is SC2Mafia a mod/map for?" may work wonders, but I don't know how that kinda stuff work.

Wiki User: Deantwo

the SC2Mafia Wiki is my playground!
    Spoiler : FM History :

FM18: Bushwalter (Drug Dealer)

3. ISO #3

Quote Originally Posted by Deantwo View Post
    I normally delete most of all the spam with in 24 hours, but I am on vacation.

I will delete it all when I get home in 3 weeks. Deleting Wiki spam from my phone is just really annoying.

On the other hand. I'll ask Oops if he can change the Wiki account creation again. A simple question like "What game is SC2Mafia a mod/map for?" may work wonders, but I don't know how that kinda stuff work.

If only you had someone as active on the wiki as you, that could delete articles...
    Sig Pic is now an AD!?!?!?

4. ISO #4

Quote Originally Posted by TimeTrx View Post
    If only you had someone as active on the wiki as you, that could delete articles...
    It is only really bad if you use the Special:RecentChanges page a lot and maybe the Special:Random if you are unlucky.

So please just leave it alone and I'll clean it all later.

By the way read this; Category:Spam, if you really wanna help, blanking out the pages only means more work for me. Mostly just leave the spam alone till i deal with it, but if you find some that i missed, flag it with the tag on that page.

Wiki User: Deantwo

the SC2Mafia Wiki is my playground!
    Spoiler : FM History :

FM18: Bushwalter (Drug Dealer)