User Tag List

1. ISO #1

Priest: 1-S2-1-1006982

Account Name: Priest
    Account ID: #- 1-S2-1-1006982
    In-Game Name: Christiano X

Crimes Committed: Cheating, Gamethrowing

Your Account Name: Fuuton/TEam rocket

Summary: He spent the whole game executing confirmed town/docs. He is also friends with Sicarious (who was kicklisted out of this game). Ended up executing me night 1 with just " ^_^ ", even though I ousted myself as doc chain healing #4 on day 1.

Day 2 he executes the other doc.

Day 3 he executes the other doc. (I think, I saw it in roles list but by this time I minimised)

Then he commit suicide, and in game chat insults everyone and says "he won the game and I'll do it to you next game too"

Note:There are 2 priest users in this game
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Mugy; August 12th, 2013 at 08:58 PM.

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4

5. ISO #5

Re: Priest

SC ID VERIFICATION
    Corrected id. 1-S2-1-4599840

Respective Hotkeys

After the Review
    Ok well first off the preist you listed was the wrong one, i put the id of the correct one in. Sicarius seems to have no bearings on preist or seems to be partied with him. Night one he jails Fuuton and goes executing. Now night one executions can always be claimed random but it is important to point out at no time did fuuton say he was doc or chain healing with the other doc. The other doc that said he healed fuuton picked him on night one and got the attack feedback. Chance that it was outside communication is highly unlikely and that the doc chose him because of colored names. Night 2 he jails the doc can says "pick 1 or 2" and then when he fails he executed and flips doc. The third doc death was killed from the mafia. He then proclaims that he won and suicides. In death chat he says he will do it again and then leaves the game. The game then procceds as normal and ends with town still wining due to an arson burn the other mafia.

As for the witch "gamethrow" neutrals are not restricted to game throwing because of their neutrality (there are exceptions but it did not apply in this case)

Players Added to Report
    N/A

Was the Game Result altered?
    Not really, town still won, just cause 2 docs to die

Previous Offenses
    Game-Throwing:
    "Insert URL here"

Player Offenses
    Due to town still winnning it is not gamethrow but instead a case of greifing

Recommended Action
    seeing how he said he will "do it again"

watchlist

discalimer: this was a one time thing fuuton. next time i will only do reports that are assigned to me or when i have down time to do reports. if fred or the one assigning reports assigns one to me from you i will look into it but if another keeper is assigned you must do with what you have. If you would like a specific keeper to look at reports plz talk with fred or a higher up about things like that. sorry if this sounds harsh but we are suppose to go in the order of oldest reports first.

6. ISO #6