Friar Laurence (Alarmist)
    The Apothecary (Inventor)
    The Watch (Roleblocker)
    Rosaline (Vanilla)
    Petruchio (Vanilla)
    Valentine (Vanilla)

Spoiler : Role cards :

Cult Leader (Montague & Capulet)
    - At night, you can talk to your Cult at https://QT.
    - Each night, you must choose to either try to convert someone, kill someone or to allow up to two of your Cultists to use their abilities.
    - If Romeo and Juliet are alive, your Cult won't be able to grow past 3 living members.
    - There is a one night cooldown after conversions and kills. Only successful conversions and kills count towards this cooldown.
    - The same cooldown applies for conversion and kills, meaning that you cannot kill the night after converting, and vice versa.
    - Members of the opposite Cult, except for the Cult Leader will die if you try to convert them.
    - If both Cult Leaders try to convert the same target on the same night, that player will die (non conversion immune targets only).
    - Upon death, the oldest (as in first recruited) Cultist in your faction will commit suicide.
    Cultist
    - At night, you can talk to your Cult at https://QT.
    - Your victory condition has changed to that of your Cult.
    - You can no longer use your ability unless your Cult Leader enables you to do so.
    Unlyncher (Count Paris)
    - You cannot be killed at night.
    - You cannot be recruited by a Cult Leader.
    - Your target is NAME.
    - If your target is lynched, you will commit suicide the night after.
    - If your target commits suicide, you will become a Jester.
    - If your target is killed during the night, you will become a Survivor.
    Jester (Count Paris)
    - You no longer have night immunity to kills.
    - You keep any items that you previously had.
    - If lynched, the person who started that train will commit suicide.
    - You can send a message to a player each night.
    Lyncher (Mercutio)
    - You don't know the identity of your target, but you know they are ROLE.
    - You cannot be killed at night.
    - You can target two players each night to see if one of them is your target.
    - If your target dies during the night, you will become a Survivor.
    - Not voting guilty your target when they get lynched will result in losing and commiting suicide the night after.
    Survivor (Count Paris & Mercutio)
    - You are no longer immune to night kills.
    Inquisitor (Romeo & Juliet)
    - At night, you can talk to your Lover at https://QT.
    - You can perform a factional kill each night.
    - You will commit suicide the night after your Lover dies.
    Gladiator (Tybalt)
    - You can challenge a player during the first 24 hours of the day.
    - Use the command -challenge PLAYER NAME.
    - This command must be used in the public chat, not via PM to the mod.
    - After challenging a player, the mod will reset all votes and once the day is over, the player with the most votes (between you two) will be lynched.
    - You may use this ability once a day.
    - You cannot be protected by the Alarmist.
    Alarmist (Friar Laurence)
    - You may grant immunity to conversion to a player each night.
    - Targeting a Cultist will make them immune to kills by the opposing Cult Leader for that night.
    - If you successfully prevent a conversion, an anonymous note will announce the name of your target the morning after. Your target being night immune or a Cultist won't change this.
    - You cannot target yourself.
    Inventor (The Apothecary)
    - You start with the following items:
    1x body armor (prevents one Inquisitor/sword attack).
    1x sword (allows to attack one player at night).
    1x bible (grants immunity to conversion for one night).
    1x chains (gives the ability to roleblock a player for a night).
    - You may give an item of your choice to a player each night.
    - The item will be delivered at the end of the night.
    - Once having the item, the player will be able to use both the item and their ability on the same night, on anyone, including themselves.
    - You can only give one of each item.
    - You may not target yourself.
    Roleblocker (The Watch)
    - You can roleblock one person each night.
    - You are immune to chains.
    Vanilla (Rosaline, Petruchio & Valentine)
    - There is a chance that you are a Random Backup.
    Random Backup (Rosaline, Petruchio or Valentine)
    - You must select a role to convert to. Your options are: Commuter, Zealot, and Sensor.
    -
    Spoiler : Possible Random Backup Roles :

Commuter
    - You might leave the town at night, making you immune to all actions.
    - You must rest one night after commuting.
    - You won't be notified of any actions targeting you while commuting.

Sensor
    - Twice during the game, you might ask for a report mentioning how many players of each faction participated on the past day's lynch.

Zealot
    - You might manually activate your ability twice.
    - While activated, if a Cult Leader targets you, they will be roleblocked the night after. If a Cultist targets you, both of you will die.
    - You keep your role after running out of charges.

Spoiler : Win conditions :

Veronians: Eliminate the Montague and Capulet Cults. At least one Veronian must be alive at the end.
    Romeo & Juliet: Eliminate the Montague and Capulet Cults. Both Inquisitors must be alive at the end.
    Montague Cult: Eliminate Romeo & Juliet, and overpower the Veronians and the Capulet Cult.
    Capulet Cult: Eliminate Romeo & Juliet, and overpower the Veronians and the Montague Cult.
    Count Paris (Unlyncher): Keep your target alive.
    Count Paris (Jester): Get lynched.
    Count Paris (Survivor): Eliminate the Montague and Capulet Cults and survive until the end.
    Mercutio (Lyncher): Live to see your target lynched.**
    Mercutio (Survivor): Survive until the end and see the Veronians lose.
    **Mercutio winning will make him retire from the game with a victory, but the game will continue until one of the major factions wins.

Spoiler : Order of operations :

1: Random Backup gets new role. Sensor gets lynch information. Commuter leaves the town.
    2: Body Armor and Bibles activate. Zealot alerts.
    3: Chains and Roleblocks take place.
    4: Jester sends messages. Alarmist protects. Kills.
    5: Cult Leaders convert. Inventor gives items. Lyncher investigates.
    6: Suicides.

Spoiler : Cult mechanics :

The Cult Leader must send the mod a PM either stating the player they want to convert, kill, OR who of the Cultists will use their actions. This includes the Gladiator's challenge ability. You might also post this in bold text in your Quicktopic chat instead of sending a PM.

If the Cult Leader dies, the Cult won't be able to convert or kill, but up to two Cultists will be able to use their abilities each night (or day, in the case of a Gladiator). This will be decided in the Quicktopic, and the actions and their targets will be listed there.

Spoiler : Random Backup mechanics :

- The Random Backup won't know their role at the start of the game.
    - The Random Backup will convert into one of the possible roles the night after the first Town Power Role dies.
    - A Cult (previously Town) Power Role dying won't trigger the Random Backup.
    - The Random Backup will be the one to pick what role they convert to.
    - The Random Backup won't be able to use their new abilities until the night after role change.
    - If the Random Backup is converted to a Cult before a Town Power Role dies, a different, living Vanilla will become the new Random Backup.
    - There won't be a Random Backup If all Vanillas are converted or killed before a Town Power Role dies, or if all Town Power Roles are converted before dying.
    - A Random Backup will keep their new role if converted to a Cult after a Town Power Role died.
    - Noone but the Random Backup will be notified if and when they enter the game.

Spoiler : Tie mechanics :

A tie will only happen when there are only two remaining factions with the same ammount of voting power and no way to change their numbers with a night action.
    Veronians lose ties with the Cults.
    If both Cults are tied, the following conditions will be considered until one of them wins:
    - If one of the Cults has its Cult Leader alive and the other doesn't, the one with the living Leader will win.
    - The Cult that had the most ammount of Cultists (including dead ones) wins.
    - If one Cult Leader killed (via conversion) more enemy Cultists than the other, his Cult will win.
    - If Romeo or Juliet were lynched, the Cult whose members voted them the most during their lynch will win.
    - The Cult who converted the most Town Power Roles wins.
    - The Cult which first successfully converted someone wins.

Spoiler : Feedback messages :

Attacks and deaths:
    - You killed NAME.
    - You failled to kill NAME.
    - You were killed.
    - You were attacked and survived.
    - You commited suicide.

Conversion:
    - You converted NAME to your CULT NAME.
    - You failed to convert NAME to CULT NAME.
    - You were converted to CULT NAME.
    - Someone tried to convert you to CULT NAME, but they failed.
    - You prevented NAME from being converted into CULT NAME.

Roleblocking:
    - You roleblocked NAME.
    - You failed to roleblock NAME.
    - You were roleblocked.

Item:
    - You were given a(n) ITEM.
    - You used your ITEM, and it's now gone.
    - You have ITEMS LIST left to give away.

Other:
    - One/None of your targets is the one you are looking for. (Mercutio Lyncher)
    - You left the town for the night. (Commuter)

Spoiler : Game settings :

- Day start with lynch.
    - The player with the most votes will be lynched by the end of the day. A tie or no votes at all will result in a no-lynch.
    - 48 hour days.
    - 24 hours nights.
    - Last wills and death notes are not allowed.

Spoiler : Game rules :

- Follow your win condition!
    - Do not edit or delete posts.
    - Don't use anything but the forums and night chats to communicate with other players.
    - Use the VOTE/UNVOTE tags to vote someone.
    - All direct questions to the mod should be in cyan color. Or green, or whatever. I like cyan. Just make sure it's clear that it is a question for me.
    - Not allowed to quote, screenshot or otherway paraphrase PMs from the mod.
    - Images are allowed.
    - No videos.
    - English and Yukinese only. You may use a word in other languages every once in a while, but posts which require people to use translators in order to fully understand them aren't allowed.
    - Be clear when telling me your actions via PM or Quicktopic. RP is encouraged in the public/day chat, but please keep your instructions concise. Night action format: -Action target(s). Action notes, if any.
    - Inactive players will be replaced without a warning.
    Last edited by Sen; March 9th, 2016 at 06:33 PM.

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4

5. ISO #5

Re: S-FM Romeo & Juliet

Day 1, mass role call, juliet and romeo have nothing to be afraid of. They cannot die at night because they are the only killing roles beside inventor, and just alarm the inventor. They wont be lynched until cult have majority, and by then its gg anyway

When there is a counterclaim, just lynch one, and kill the other at night.
    Game end in probably night 2-3

Romeo and Juliet is imba.

There need to be something that make Romeo and Juliet afraid to reveal too early
    Last edited by powerofdeath; July 23rd, 2013 at 12:31 AM.

6. ISO #6

7. ISO #7

Quote Originally Posted by powerofdeath View Post
    Day 1, mass role call, juliet and romeo have nothing to be afraid of. They cannot die at night because they are the only killing roles beside inventor, and just alarm the inventor. They wont be lynched until cult have majority, and by then its gg anyway

When there is a counterclaim, just lynch one, and kill the other at night.
    Game end in probably night 2-3

Romeo and Juliet is imba.

There need to be something that make Romeo and Juliet afraid to reveal too early
    I think that two vanillas, the alarmist, the jester and the executioner are enough to make a d1 mass rolecall a bad idea. By the time people finish lynching or killing all the vanilla claims and ccs, the cults might already have converted all the remaining townies.

Edit: Let me emulate some scenarios. I definitely don't want a mass rolecall to be possible d1. That'd be the shittiest setup ever. d:

@presigns. Got it. Will edit that.
    Last edited by Sen; July 23rd, 2013 at 12:49 AM.

8. ISO #8

I think I found the easiest solution: Romeo and Juliet will get to know the identities of each other until the end of d1.

After a massclaim, both the Jester and the Lyncher would cause confusion: The jester wants to get lynched, so he would likely jump into the vanilla wagon or counterclaim someone, probably the Inventor, which would result in a 50% chance (or more, if he's convincing) that the Alarmist targets him and not the actual inventor.
    On the other hand, the Lyncher want to cause even more confusion, since he needs one or both cults to gain power before being able to get Romeo or Juliet lynched, and since he's night immune, why not trying to get the inquisitors to attack him so the cult leaders can recruit? He might even counterclaim Romeo or Juliet and let either the Jester or cult cc as well.
    A d1 mass claim might end with as much as six counterclaims, and that's if all townies actually want to go with the massclaim and give their true roles; a PR want might to claim vanilla since that would be a bad target for the cult, or on the other hand, they might try to get recruited, since it's way easier to coordinate when you have a night chat.

So yeah, I think I'll go with Romeo and Juliet not knowing the identity of each other until n1 starts.

And yeah, please let me know of any flaw you might find in the setup. There's enough time until this gets to the top of the queue, and I'd like to use that to fix every single detail that might result in anything less awesome than what I have in mind. d:

9. ISO #9

10. ISO #10

Quote Originally Posted by Sen View Post
    I think I found the easiest solution: Romeo and Juliet will get to know the identities of each other until the end of d1.

After a massclaim, both the Jester and the Lyncher would cause confusion: The jester wants to get lynched, so he would likely jump into the vanilla wagon or counterclaim someone, probably the Inventor, which would result in a 50% chance (or more, if he's convincing) that the Alarmist targets him and not the actual inventor.
    On the other hand, the Lyncher want to cause even more confusion, since he needs one or both cults to gain power before being able to get Romeo or Juliet lynched, and since he's night immune, why not trying to get the inquisitors to attack him so the cult leaders can recruit? He might even counterclaim Romeo or Juliet and let either the Jester or cult cc as well.
    A d1 mass claim might end with as much as six counterclaims, and that's if all townies actually want to go with the massclaim and give their true roles; a PR want might to claim vanilla since that would be a bad target for the cult, or on the other hand, they might try to get recruited, since it's way easier to coordinate when you have a night chat.

So yeah, I think I'll go with Romeo and Juliet not knowing the identity of each other until n1 starts.

And yeah, please let me know of any flaw you might find in the setup. There's enough time until this gets to the top of the queue, and I'd like to use that to fix every single detail that might result in anything less awesome than what I have in mind. d:
    what's the point of Romeo and Juliet not knowing each others identity for a day why not all game

11. ISO #11

Quote Originally Posted by Hypersniper View Post
    what's the point of Romeo and Juliet not knowing each others identity for a day why not all game
    As I explained, it as the simplest way to prevent a d1 massclaim, although I still think that even without this, a d1 massclaim would be bad for the town.
    Keeping that mechanic for the entire game wouldn't make sense at all.

12. ISO #12

As I explained, it as the simplest way to prevent a d1 massclaim, although I still think that even without this, a d1 massclaim would be bad for the town.
    Keeping that mechanic for the entire game wouldn't make sense at all.
    the thing with day 1 mass role claim is in a set role list the sums cant claim the ohter roles the moment they do and one of the 2 is lynched its over, also then the roles can plan in advance what night actions can be set to what to capture sums in a trap

13. ISO #13

Quote Originally Posted by ika View Post
    the thing with day 1 mass role claim is in a set role list the sums cant claim the ohter roles the moment they do and one of the 2 is lynched its over, also then the roles can plan in advance what night actions can be set to what to capture sums in a trap
    With two starting vanillas and an alarmist, the cult has enough space to play d1. Not to mention that the Jester and the Executioner won't have much to gain from a massclaim, so they would likely jump in to cause more confusion.

Also, the beauty of this is that by d2, the claimed TPRs can plan whatever they want, but there's a good chance that at least two of them were already converted, and town would be pretty much screwed at that point.
    A d1 massclaim trying to get a quick town win would likely result in either a Cult vs Cult or a Cult/Exec vs Inquisitors endgame.

Aaaaand, that is if we imply that the whole town finds a d1 massclaim useful for their strategy. For example, vanillas usually try to become meatshields to make scum waste kills on them. At the end, they win even if they died n1, but with two cults, a vanilla might find that acting as a meatshield isn't that good of an option when half of your team might have switched factions by d3.

Even if the modified version of my setup resulted in a quite role heavy game, it remains close to the original one in the sense that analyzing soft buddying and pattern changes during the daychat will be way even more important than whatever night action you might have, and that townies will be having to constantly adapt their strategies: Should I help the inquisitors? Vote along with the strongest cult and try to get recruited? Stay loyal to town during the whole game? It's not the casual "I'm town: I help town" setup.

But again, if I'm missing a particular scenario which can be reproduced and which results in a faction effectively getting screwed from the start of the game, please describe it.

14. ISO #14

Queue Requirements:
    13 or less players: Yes
    25 or less possible roles: Yes
    Role list: Yes
    Possible roles: N/A
    Win Conditions: Yes
    Rolecards (including host options): Yes
    Order of Operations: Yes
    Investigative Pairings: N/A
    Rules of Conduct: Yes
    Mechanics: Yes
    Action: Added to queue 081013
    Last edited by Cryptonic; October 8th, 2013 at 10:22 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Blue Masquerader View Post
    Hey moron. shut the fuck up or I will shut you up, k? I'm not the person your going to insult and live happily ever after. K? Understand that,

15. ISO #15

16. ISO #16

17. ISO #17

18. ISO #18

19. ISO #19

Starting to review this now.

The first thing I noticed was that Tybalt's challenge ability automatically confirms him since it's done in the day chat, which means that he's guaranteed to win the lynch challenge since no one would vote a confirmed Town. Essentially his ability is "lynch a target of your choice", is this intended?

I feel like the Cult is pretty weak since they have no way to defend against the Masons, as well as no way to attack the Masons.
    Spoiler : Orpz FM History :

FM17 - Won, FM18 - Won, FM19 - Won ,FM20 - Loss, FM21 - Won, MVP, FM22 - Host Canceled, FM23 - Won, FM24 - Hosted, FM25 - Won, FM26 - Loss

20. ISO #20

It seems basically impossible for Romeo and Juliet to lose: they either have to be lynched, (they have unique names and need all scum dead to win, so cult needs to have 3+ members to do this) die to a jester suicide (also highly unlikely), or be targeted by Friar Lawrence's sword.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrow View Post
    What. You got me. Stop unvoting and stretch my neck, dammit.

21. ISO #21

Quote Originally Posted by Orpz View Post
    Starting to review this now.

The first thing I noticed was that Tybalt's challenge ability automatically confirms him since it's done in the day chat, which means that he's guaranteed to win the lynch challenge since no one would vote a confirmed Town. Essentially his ability is "lynch a target of your choice", is this intended?
    That would only work day 1. By day 2, Tybalt might very well be among the ranks of either Cult.

I feel like the Cult is pretty weak since they have no way to defend against the Masons, as well as no way to attack the Masons.
    There are no investigative roles, so their main defense is the daychat. They can also recruit the Inventor and get his sword and armour on the following nights.

Quote Originally Posted by MattZed View Post
    It seems basically impossible for Romeo and Juliet to lose: they either have to be lynched, (they have unique names and need all scum dead to win, so cult needs to have 3+ members to do this) die to a jester suicide (also highly unlikely), or be targeted by Friar Lawrence's sword.
    The names are only there for flavour; players will either use their accounts, or have entirelly unrelated names if anon accounts are used.

Also remember that there are 2 cults, and as you say, if Friar Lawrence gives their sword to a Cultist at random or because he was culted, Romeo or Juliet would immediatly die the night after if they outed themselves.

I could give Cult Leaders an one use sword the night their Cult hits 3 living members if you guys feel they're too weak.

22. ISO #22

That would only work day 1. By day 2, Tybalt might very well be among the ranks of either Cult.

There are no investigative roles, so their main defense is the daychat. They can also recruit the Inventor and get his sword and armour on the following nights.

The names are only there for flavour; players will either use their accounts, or have entirelly unrelated names if anon accounts are used.

Also remember that there are 2 cults, and as you say, if Friar Lawrence gives their sword to a Cultist at random or because he was culted, Romeo or Juliet would immediatly die the night after if they outed themselves.

I could give Cult Leaders an one use sword the night their Cult hits 3 living members if you guys feel they're too weak.
    Tybalt would effectively be free from conversion for at least an extra night due to the confirmed Alarmist. It's likely that unless the scums get lucky, the Alarmist won't be found until like Day 3. I still think he's too powerful since he's basically an instant Mayor. I would consider making him unable to be protected by anti-conversion roles.

Arming Cult would be best. R/J's factional kill is far more powerful than their daychat defense.

FM17 - Won, FM18 - Won, FM19 - Won ,FM20 - Loss, FM21 - Won, MVP, FM22 - Host Canceled, FM23 - Won, FM24 - Hosted, FM25 - Won, FM26 - Loss

23. ISO #23

Tybalt would effectively be free from conversion for at least an extra night due to the confirmed Alarmist. It's likely that unless the scums get lucky, the Alarmist won't be found until like Day 3. I still think he's too powerful since he's basically an instant Mayor. I would consider making him unable to be protected by anti-conversion roles.
    That's a good point. I'll make him unable to be protected.

Arming Cult would be best. R/J's factional kill is far more powerful than their daychat defense.
    Alright. Does a kill in lieu of both conversions and actions sound good?
    Like, these would be the options for the Cult Leader and he could only do one each night:
    - Kill.
    - Convert (1 night cooldown).
    - Enable up to two Cultists to do their thing.

I'll edit with updates later, once all the things that need changing are addressed and approved.

24. ISO #24

That's a good point. I'll make him unable to be protected.

Alright. Does a kill in lieu of both conversions and actions sound good?
    Like, these would be the options for the Cult Leader and he could only do one each night:
    - Kill.
    - Convert (1 night cooldown).
    - Enable up to two Cultists to do their thing.

I'll edit with updates later, once all the things that need changing are addressed and approved.
    That sounds pretty good. I'd add in a clause that makes it so during the 1 night cooldown after conversion, the CL can't kill either. Otherwise the game would end pretty fast and the CL's can't just kill when they're supposed to be "resting".

25. ISO #25

That sounds pretty good. I'd add in a clause that makes it so during the 1 night cooldown after conversion, the CL can't kill either. Otherwise the game would end pretty fast and the CL's can't just kill when they're supposed to be "resting".
    Sounds good. (:

26. ISO #26

In the win condition, you said that the Jester and Executioner retires from the game upon victory. I know they still win but just to make sure...mechanically, does that mean they die?

Everything else looks in order. I'll be looking at the roles list closer later today, but I think I can give the approval soon. I especially like the addition of Yukinese into permitted languages; it'll help foster a more inclusive environment for our players.

27. ISO #27

[QUOTE=Orpz;566010]In the win condition, you said that the Jester and Executioner retires from the game upon victory. I know they still win but just to make sure...mechanically, does that mean they die?
    Yeah. Well, the Jester simply dies, I don't know why I added that sterisk there.
    The Executioner leaves, which yeah, it's pretty much the equivalent of dying in terms of being removed from the game, not being able to use the chat anymore or affect the game in any way. This is simply to avoid an Executioner disrupting the chat for the lulz, or siding with one faction or the other when his victory condition has already been met; there are enough opposing factions as it is and I think having a player with no goal left to pursue and nothing to lose would add unnecessary chaos.

28. ISO #28

The Random Backup roles are extremely powerful now that I think about it. I'd put use-limit's on them, especially the Sensor. Having that much lynch information is game-changing.

29. ISO #29

The Random Backup roles are extremely powerful now that I think about it. I'd put use-limit's on them, especially the Sensor. Having that much lynch information is game-changing.
    Do 2 manual use for both Zealot and Sensor sound alright?
    Commuter's got a one night cooldown.

30. ISO #30

Do 2 manual use for both Zealot and Sensor sound alright?
    Commuter's got a one night cooldown.
    2 sounds good for Zealot, but I'd personally make Sensor 1-use. 2-use for sensor should be alright since it's a backup role that spawns maybe too late to use both charges effectively.

I'll approve this tonight

31. ISO #31

32. ISO #32

33. ISO #33

I would like to play this if its started three or four game days into the M-FM (assuming it starts as scheduled). I could play both games but I see this one getting shafted by other players putting priority on the M-FM
    :toad:

Spoiler : O.o :
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverWolf
    Why are you being an anti town bitch? You got a fucking point or just a major fucking attitude problem? I dare you to take me on with a game related case cuz I'll tear it apart.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

34. ISO #34

Quote Originally Posted by Toadette View Post
    I would like to play this if its started three or four game days into the M-FM (assuming it starts as scheduled). I could play both games but I see this one getting shafted by other players putting priority on the M-FM
    Orpz, do you have any micro setup ready to roll once Calix and Toadette's games are over? If so, I'd like to postpone the start date like Toadette suggests.

35. ISO #35

36. ISO #36

I can host a 2v1 simple game ^_^ set a record for shortest game ever with a very probable 5 minute quickhammer
    :toad:

Spoiler : O.o :
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverWolf
    Why are you being an anti town bitch? You got a fucking point or just a major fucking attitude problem? I dare you to take me on with a game related case cuz I'll tear it apart.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

37. ISO #37

38. ISO #38