FM 16
Register

User Tag List

Thread: FM 16

1. ISO #1

2. ISO #2

Re: FM 16

Please elaborate. Thoughts and comments on what?
    Quote Originally Posted by MattZed View Post
    deathworld's and RLVG's suicides made me lul. I take a lot of pleasure in knowing that I gave you an night action, and that you used it to kill yourself.
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    At least Mesk has lewdy lefty and raunchy righty. You're not even Canadian.
    Quote Originally Posted by FM-Shocked Kirby Face View Post
    Deathworlds is simply better than us at this game. Don't kill them for that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    fucketh me in the ass

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4

5. ISO #5

6. ISO #6

I was not there so I have no comment.
    Quote Originally Posted by MattZed View Post
    deathworld's and RLVG's suicides made me lul. I take a lot of pleasure in knowing that I gave you an night action, and that you used it to kill yourself.
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    At least Mesk has lewdy lefty and raunchy righty. You're not even Canadian.
    Quote Originally Posted by FM-Shocked Kirby Face View Post
    Deathworlds is simply better than us at this game. Don't kill them for that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    fucketh me in the ass

7. ISO #7

I remember that the 20+ people in the graveyard were all entirely convinced that Damus and Slaol were the last two mafia.

And also King Tut getting modkilled on the last day

And the SK only killing people based on post count, meaning I died n1

And Vornskr getting framed, getting checked by a sheriff, and the witch witching someone to him who was already visiting him in the first place
    And if I die tomorrow, I'd be alright because I believe that after we're gone, the spirit carries on...
    Spoiler : FM History :
    FMXV: Jester: Win/MVP SFM-Borderlands: Witch: Win M-FM Blazer's Experiment: Subject 8, Sheriff/Infected (Lose) M-FM Nasty Rumors/Treasure Town: Skuntank, Blackmailer (Lose)

8. ISO #8

9. ISO #9

Quote Originally Posted by Nazzhoul View Post
    And Vornskr getting framed, getting checked by a sheriff, and the witch witching someone to him who was already visiting him in the first place
    That was easily my favorite thing that happened in the FM. Both sheriffs targeted Vorn, Clem witched one of the sheriffs into targeting Vorn, and I framed Vorn.

And the whole game people kept calling it a "lucky frame". Yup, it was totally random!

I can't believe how far we (scum) made it, considering that clem and I were the only scum that participated in day chat. That was the one thing I hated about that game. I was so lonely.

10. ISO #10

Mass Citizen game.
    - Top 5 Town players were Blacksmith, Citizen, Citizen, Citizen, Citizen
    - Bottom 5 Town players were Vigilante, Sheriff, Doctor, Doctor, Jailor

100% luck night actions on night 2. #thereisnodecisionmakinginmafia100%rngyoloswag

Daychat so key
    - Lynches were like 6 scum out of 8 lynches. (1 being a decided mislynch of the Vigilante)
    - Non lynch deaths (Vigilante, Blacksmith, Modkills, Mafia, Serial Killer) were like 32 town to 2 scum.

Go with your gut, and first read is best read.
    - spotted framer
    - loved Agahnim
    - loved Col Jack
    - loved Sparrow
    - loved Arthur
    - godfather wasn't loved
    - witch wasn't loved
    - etc was/n't etc.
    - first post analysis out the wazoo.

11. ISO #11

Quote Originally Posted by Slaol View Post
    Mass Citizen game.
    - Top 5 Town players were Blacksmith, Citizen, Citizen, Citizen, Citizen
    - Bottom 5 Town players were Vigilante, Sheriff, Doctor, Doctor, Jailor
    This... is fantastic.

Here, I'll do the scum version:

Top 5 Scum: Framer, Witch
    Bottom 5 Scum: Consigliere, all other scum

SK would've made top 5 if he hadn't claimed doc for no reason and hung himself.

12. ISO #12

Events:
    Agahnim:
    Pointed out SK Day One
    Successfully deduced Gandalfs role and attempted in some fashion to halt his lynch
    Pointed out Scum MVP Framer day three/four and tried lynching him, failed due to derp lurk town
    Aggressive flustered the weak link mafia members into "revealing" their scumminess
    Semi-Confirmed Citizen Trollers as Town end game
    Took out biggest scum suspect early game
    Confirmed Cluesae(?) as Town, set up for end game leader
    Caused misfire that narrowed the Witch suspects down to two people, ensuring no possible mislynches
    Biggest Late Game Scum Suspect even though it was utterly illogical to think.

Gerik, Slaol, Damus, Auckmid, Clem = OP players of the match

13. ISO #13

Oh. I should note
    Day # I got a gun.
    My FoS at the time were
    - Serial Killer
    - Witch
    - Framer
    - Citizen

Wonder who I shot?

Quote Originally Posted by Damus_Graves View Post
    Gerik, Slaol, Damus, Auckmid, Clem = OP players of the match
    Vorn for his 2 days alive spotted 2 scum. Should be noted as he only died due to the same town that managed to find Agahnim as scum.

14. ISO #14

Quote Originally Posted by Slaol View Post
    Oh. I should note
    Day # I got a gun.
    My FoS at the time were
    - Serial Killer
    - Witch
    - Framer
    - Citizen

Wonder who I shot?
    Lol.
    that just went to show how lackluster a large majority of the town were.

Borkbot, CmG, Auckmid, etc. Obvs exclusions.

The main problem is that the majority of the town just don't speak at all. You don't even have to say anything utterly imporant or game changing. Just respond to the topics at hand and don't be a complete dumbass "The sky is blue" and you'd be infinitely better off than lurking.

15. ISO #15

< Wile E Coyote
    I'm still surprised I survived this long in that FM, but ultimately Frog/Clem made a good choice by using the Vigilante to kill me during one of the final nights. I was totally onto you, Clem!

It's unfortunate that the game had to happen during the holidays. It heavily contributed to the lurking of a lot of our players.
    FMs: XIV, XV, XVI, XVII, XVII, XVIII, XIX, XX, XXI
    MFMs: XIII, XIV, XVI, XVII, XVIII, XIX, XXI, XXII
    SFMs: Too many.
    SFM Night 1 Death Percentage: 72%
    Hosted: SFM 89, SFM 118

16. ISO #16

Quote Originally Posted by Azuriae View Post
    < Wile E Coyote
    I'm still surprised I survived this long in that FM, but ultimately Frog/Clem made a good choice by using the Vigilante to kill me during one of the final nights. I was totally onto you, Clem!

It's unfortunate that the game had to happen during the holidays. It heavily contributed to the lurking of a lot of our players.
    I think "being a citizen" also heavily contributed to the heavy lurking of a lot of the players.

17. ISO #17

Quote Originally Posted by Gerik View Post
    That was easily my favorite thing that happened in the FM. Both sheriffs targeted Vorn, Clem witched one of the sheriffs into targeting Vorn, and I framed Vorn.

And the whole game people kept calling it a "lucky frame". Yup, it was totally random!
    asjdio;jao;werijgaogia;xfigja

I'll survive past d2 someday.

18. ISO #18

19. ISO #19

20. ISO #20

21. ISO #21

Quote Originally Posted by Gerik View Post
    I think "being a citizen" also heavily contributed to the heavy lurking of a lot of the players.
    But Citizen is so much fun to play. Your load of ''responsibilities'' is so much lighter, you can pretty much play it how you want. It's a shame that so many people have the Sc2Mafia mentality about it.

I have to say though, even for I it was my most lurkish FM, since I was out of town during the holidays, even after the break. I ended up staying at my family's for much longer than planned.
    FMs: XIV, XV, XVI, XVII, XVII, XVIII, XIX, XX, XXI
    MFMs: XIII, XIV, XVI, XVII, XVIII, XIX, XXI, XXII
    SFMs: Too many.
    SFM Night 1 Death Percentage: 72%
    Hosted: SFM 89, SFM 118

22. ISO #22

Quote Originally Posted by Azuriae View Post
    But Citizen is so much fun to play. Your load of ''responsibilities'' is so much lighter, you can pretty much play it how you want. It's a shame that so many people have the Sc2Mafia mentality about it.

I have to say though, even for I it was my most lurkish FM, since I was out of town during the holidays, even after the break. I ended up staying at my family's for much longer than planned.
    Yeah, I enjoyed my day of being a citizen in the Halo 2 MFM. I'm sure I'd enjoy it for, you know, more than a day.

23. ISO #23

24. ISO #24

25. ISO #25

Quote Originally Posted by Damus_Graves View Post
    You didn't do so bad. It was the other sheriff person who was all flippitany
    Lol, I revealed and got a framed target lynched, then proceeded to not lead the town.

There were too many modkills, but the setup was just bad.
    Quote Originally Posted by Elixir View Post
    You should be priviledged to experience bestmas.

"waah the screen is shaking, waah my delicate eyes".

Fuck sake.

26. ISO #26

Quote Originally Posted by AppleyNO View Post
    Lol, I revealed and got a framed target lynched, then proceeded to not lead the town.

There were too many modkills, but the setup was just bad.
    In what way was the setup bad? Frankly, I thought it was the most balanced FM I've ever played. It's just a shame that so many people lurked.