FM 15
Register

User Tag List

Thread: FM 15

1. ISO #1

FM 15

What did you think of the events, the players, the strategies and tricks that each player used? Was there anything specific that caught your eye? If you have to read it again please do so and come back and discuss with us. This can easily be a great experience to learn something new or expand your own skills for the future FMs to come.

For Example: Some of the citizens trolled to victory and in the game it because the largest town tell of the series. If you trolled you were town and while that doesn't quite make sense it somehow was perfect for the events of the game.

2. ISO #2

Re: FM 15

I remember being completely frustrated with my lurking friends in the mafia and the early loss of one of the few allies that did have something to contribute. I felt rather powerless, but I still tried. I liked messing around with the bounties and the resulting jester lynch was hilarious. We should've started that sooner.

Also memorable is how badly all the scum managed to beat each other up. Even without the efforts of some of the town's players, town got a fairly easy pass to victory in this game if you ask me.
    [FMVI: Angel FMVIII: Gunsmith FMIX: Peasant FMX: Blacksmith
    MFM-I: Serial Killer MFM-II: Citizen MFM-III: Detective MFM-IV: Godfather/Witch MFM-V: Emperor MFM-VI:Host
    SFM-I: Spy SFM-II: Bandit SFM-III: Host SFM-VI: Skeleton Knight
    Awards: MFM-IV MVP SFM-VI MVP]

3. ISO #3

Re: FM 15

CUBONE USED DESTINY BOND

IT'S SUPER EFFECTIVE

On a serious note, scum fell apart due to early game lurkiness and crosskills on other scum. Slaol led town to victory even after I killed the mayor.
    Last edited by Nazzhoul; July 7th, 2013 at 05:58 PM.
    And if I die tomorrow, I'd be alright because I believe that after we're gone, the spirit carries on...
    Spoiler : FM History :
    FMXV: Jester: Win/MVP SFM-Borderlands: Witch: Win M-FM Blazer's Experiment: Subject 8, Sheriff/Infected (Lose) M-FM Nasty Rumors/Treasure Town: Skuntank, Blackmailer (Lose)

4. ISO #4

5. ISO #5

6. ISO #6