1. ISO #1

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4

Re: EA's stance on Video Games

Quote Originally Posted by Dudemanguy12 View Post
    That also applies to capcom.

*looks at asura's wrath*
    capcom has used up all my fan boy points earned from mega man and resident evil 0-3+4.

i played re6 on my friends xbox and didnt like it, but still paid full price for it on steam, havent hardly played it. i wanted it to be good sooo badly. i thought after the reception of 5 and orc they would go back to their roots. nope.

if they're going to turn re into gears of war, at least improve the handling.

oh and fuck square. they doin the same shit capcom is doing to me but with final fantasy. they just keep cranking out mediocre titles and cash in on snes and ff7 nostalgia.

5. ISO #5

Quote Originally Posted by Mateo View Post
    oh and fuck square. they doin the same shit capcom is doing to me but with final fantasy. they just keep cranking out mediocre titles and cash in on snes and ff7 nostalgia.
    This makes me REALLY nervous for Kingdom Hearts 3.
    Quote Originally Posted by Elixir View Post
    You should be priviledged to experience bestmas.

"waah the screen is shaking, waah my delicate eyes".

Fuck sake.

6. ISO #6

This REMINDS me of games that have a "true" ending DLC -.-

Makes me want to strangle them with their own intestines.
    Quote Originally Posted by MattZed View Post
    deathworld's and RLVG's suicides made me lul. I take a lot of pleasure in knowing that I gave you an night action, and that you used it to kill yourself.
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    At least Mesk has lewdy lefty and raunchy righty. You're not even Canadian.
    Quote Originally Posted by FM-Shocked Kirby Face View Post
    Deathworlds is simply better than us at this game. Don't kill them for that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    fucketh me in the ass

7. ISO #7

Quote Originally Posted by deathworlds View Post
    This REMINDS me of games that have a "true" ending DLC -.-

Makes me want to strangle them with their own intestines.
    That only happened because players demanded the producers to change the game. The real shame was that they remove content(Promethean character) from the original game and made it DLC.

edit: Ha! caught your inviso text

Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    Look what you have caused. Seems like everyone who posted is now confused about their own gender and are venting their frustration into opinions.

8. ISO #8

Paradox interactive is the worst. They even sell their music and faces seperately.
    Spoiler : fm history :
    FM 6: Commoner/Legionare(roman)/Legionare(Sin) FM8: Stan Investigator FM9:Yakov German(Sapper) FM10: Fm Rumpel Vigilante FM11: Renekton: Serial Killer FM12: Sandor: citizen = scum FM13: Wicket : Devourer FM14: Torynn: Andrew Ryan (GF)

9. ISO #9

Quote Originally Posted by Mateo View Post
    capcom has used up all my fan boy points earned from mega man and resident evil 0-3+4.

i played re6 on my friends xbox and didnt like it, but still paid full price for it on steam, havent hardly played it. i wanted it to be good sooo badly. i thought after the reception of 5 and orc they would go back to their roots. nope.

if they're going to turn re into gears of war, at least improve the handling.

Capcom used to be good back in the day, but now they don't know what the hell DLCs are supposed to be.

Resident Evil is no longer Resident Evil. It got from horror to action. I mean, I'd rather play left 4 dead 2 or dead rising 2 if this were a case, and dead rising 3 was a huge disappointment for me in E3. They need to work on the PC port for Resident Evil...never had so much pain with the FoV in a third person game. Even L4D2 has FoV issues. Also, don't remind me of Gears of Wars, as I desperately hate epic games (although Unreal Tournament is my favorite franchise of all time)

Yeah, Square-Enix can suck a dick. EA was the worst of the game industry this generation, but Square-Enix will be the EA of next-gen. At least EA is trying to not be the "worst company in america". Square-Enix are now a bunch of babies this generation. FF is being a cash-in, they're butthurt over sales that don't meet CoD standards, and they're trying to make mobile gaming an actual platform, which is a huge gimmick. You should've seen my face when Deus Ex: The Fall was announced as a mobile game.