Epilogue - Apocalypse [Game End] - Page 3
Register

User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
  1. ISO #101

Re: Epilogue - Apocalypse [Game End]

Quote Originally Posted by monster View Post
    lol Rumpel I recruited you and led you to awesome mason glory in FM2 and then at the start of FM3 you go and kill me of all people. u cutthroat bitch.
    Actually I realized that my doc claim was pretty much stupid, and I indeed thought that there might be the chance that only a few noticed it at all and I hope to make my mistake undone by killing the few that noticed it for sure, and night one these were only you who wrote invisible himself and deolrin who clearly respond to my mistake but still with the chance that he did only see the post where i messed up the colours
    FM-veteran
    FM0:orange Mafioso -- FM1: orange Mafia Consort -- FM2: Citizen/Mason -- FM3: Serialkiller -- FM4: Jester -- FM5: Godfather -- FM7: Coroner
    Killcount so far: 22

Oh, and I sometimes use hyphens - it's a German-thing :3

2. ISO #102

3. ISO #103

4. ISO #104
    Severn

I would assume he shot you so that the gunsmith would think he was scum and should be lynched.

5. ISO #105

6. ISO #106
    S.A.S.Cnl.Alpha

Auckmid, Smarter's half-credited with killing most of the town

7. ISO #107

8. ISO #108

Quote Originally Posted by Raiden View Post
    Then, I myself made a very poor choice when i went to recruit Zane. Not because i should have known he was the jester (he made only one post, how could i possibly know?), but because i refused to go for the claimed citizens, especially Auckmid. I apologize to you, and i apologize to all the town.
    I would also like to write a little note about vornksr here: i know he had irl stuff to take care of, but as for everyone else, i can’t really take that into account. Everyone was expecting so much from you, and instead you smeared bad guy essence all over you since day 1. Lynching the witch was the final nail. I look forward to see you at your best in FM5 and later .
    I don't think that not choosing me night 1 was that bad a move, maybe just unlucky. I'd only made 1 comment that hinted I was actually citizen, and I tryed to make it subtle, so not thinking I was citizen wasn't that much of a mistake

Looking back, I'm realy mad with myself for not seeing that Oops and Claw were alligned until after I was dead. I'm not mad at myself for orignaly thinking Oops was Town, but I should have seen Claw trying to make Oops confirmed town and pick up on it

9. ISO #109

10. ISO #110

11. ISO #111

12. ISO #112

13. ISO #113
    AscendedOne

Lock thread?

14. ISO #114

Forum Mafia 5 Incoming!

Spoiler : FM Roles :
    FM I: FalseTruth the Half-Breed | FM II: FalseTruth the Plato's Bitch | FM III: Co-Host | FM IV: Gabriele the Dirty Nazi Hookah | FM V: Theodore the Ambitious | FM VI: FalseTruth the Bothersome Sloth | FM VII: Peter the Troll | FM VIII: Host | FM IX: Larisa the Cappertiller | FM X: FM Lysergic the Evil Genius | FM XI: Udyr the Lurking Oracle