Night 15
Register

User Tag List

Thread: Night 15

1. ISO #1

2. ISO #2

Re: Night 15

And there it is. I’m going to get flamed for this but I have my reasons.

-drug FM Rose with Soma Message
    Spoiler : Soma Message :

And here it is... The victor, lone, standing among the ashes of civilization he crumpled 'Neath his boot. A congratulations smeared atop the torn flesh of his victims, countless, are the only greeting that dare to meet the devil's presence, moot. Despite the cunning of his opposition, regardless of the challenge atop his lonely visage, a Hannibal worthy the name wooed the hearts of the lower beings. The dusk begins at the eve of midday where the sunsets and a blood filled moon replace the purity of that once shimmered all seeing. Darkness won out and its vile spreads at a terrifying rate, ebbing at the skin of those brave, or dumb, enough to stand against it. Its charisma, chilling, called out a callous enthrallment, entrapping the minds once held free, now just quit. Ever on the wind shall be the song of this victory, Praise be the God that preys upon us. A gift of the world, cursing the one who opens its package. Alone in the world to sway the earth, brothers long dead and an enemy too tired to go on. Praise be the God who preys upon us. I praise you, sir, for one thing only. You endeared yourself to the remnants of what should have never existed. It was unfortunate chance that called his swayed so instead of an airy death I pursued a latter decay. I learned what I must and I have seen what’s true. A Savage world endures more than one filled with rue. Once the Witch held us in betrayal I knew it was lost, there was no path to excel. The odds too great, the numbers too swelled. A Town with their Savage against my brethren, beheld. Even upon this last effort to see their ambitions met. There was steep opposition from a man whose hatred on kept. Instead of the sullied death I would have faced. I sought my demise upon a Savage, graced. Congratulations to you for this gifted success. What I twice took from you have been returned with a bless.
    The Lone Savage rule all but those all have since been dead. What kingdom is kept when its rotted instead?

Tl;dr I gave you the win Ive taken from you like twice this entire game. You got kelso on your side and I couldn’t fight against that. Gifted.Good.Game. Congrats

Rose is gonna kill me so just end the game here

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4

5. ISO #5