Can someone please do something about my scummy rep. I really don't think I've earned it.
Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

2. ISO #2

Re: Can someone please do something about my scummy rep. I really don't think I've earned it.

I'll make it positive, cos you're new. But rep is what it sounds like, you need to earn your reputation :P

Spoiler : :
    FM XIV - Rapture : Denizen
    FM XV - Star Wars : Citizen
    FM XIV - FuzzyWuzzyTown : Doctor

3. ISO #3

Re: Can someone please do something about my scummy rep. I really don't think I've earned it.

I'd love to earn my rep. But I can be a bit of a square peg if I think something is unfair. I voice my opinion, loudly.
    "The quickest way to a man's heart is six inches of steel between his ribs." Anita Blake
    Apparently I'm the wicked. Embrace your stereotypes.

4. ISO #4

5. ISO #5

6. ISO #6

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowstrike2 View Post
    I'd love to earn my rep. But I can be a bit of a square peg if I think something is unfair. I voice my opinion, loudly.
    a tip: if you think something is unfair and want to voice your opinion, do it in the circlejerk forum as rep is disabled there. that way if you say something others might not like you cant get neg repped

7. ISO #7

8. ISO #8

Quote Originally Posted by Lysergic View Post
    I'll +rep you when you start using the quote button.
    Happy?

Btw my rep is even scummier off this thread. I guess I should have avoided asking but I felt getting neg rep for that thread was rediculous.

Makes one want to avoid a good deed around here.
    "The quickest way to a man's heart is six inches of steel between his ribs." Anita Blake

9. ISO #9

If you want to demonstrate against state atrocities, do it in the middle of the jungle or desert. Then the evil leaders won't bother sending the military to beat up you demonstrators.

If you are demonstrating in the cities, do remember to burn vehicles, loot shops and kill bystanders. Doing these help to convey your points.

10. ISO #10

Well i thought about hacking the site and deleting all accounts but I figured something less extreme may be better

11. ISO #11

12. ISO #12

Happy?

Btw my rep is even scummier off this thread. I guess I should have avoided asking but I felt getting neg rep for that thread was rediculous.

It wasn't a good deed, you actually made things harder by doing what you did. THAT is why I negrepped you. You don't deserve to have anyone fix your scummy rep when it was legitimately given

13. ISO #13

Well i thought about hacking the site and deleting all accounts but I figured something less extreme may be better
    saying things like this doesnt help your rep standing, just fyi

14. ISO #14

Lawl. Oops and I would track you down and take turns breaking all your most precious things. Also, gj on that button.

15. ISO #15

I'm loled so hard when I read this.

You have an option in your account that disables rep, well, disables showing your rep and replaces it with a standard gray block. I did it, and it is under General Settings.

I ended up disabling it because I personally think it's nothing but a popularity contest. It has no real effect other than making you green or red.
    Last edited by TheDarkestLight; June 22nd, 2013 at 08:12 PM.
    None can stand against the coming Darkness...
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tWYCS6k1IOA
    Sometimes, the light can come from the darkest places...

16. ISO #16

Quote Originally Posted by Raptorblaze View Post
    It wasn't a good deed, you actually made things harder by doing what you did. THAT is why I negrepped you. You don't deserve to have anyone fix your scummy rep when it was legitimately given
    I'm not having this conversation since from what I've seen this isn't going to go anywhere. You feel your in the right and nothing I can say will change that.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDarkestLight View Post
    I'm loled so hard when I read this.

You have an option in your account that disables rep, well, disables showing your rep and replaces it with a standard gray block. I did it, and it is under General Settings.

I ended up disabling it because I personally think it's nothing but a popularity contest. It has no real effect other than making you green or red.
    Thanks for this advice and information

17. ISO #17

18. ISO #18

19. ISO #19

Happy?

yu dont ask for rep around these parts. ya just don't. lol besides, you ask for rep, and you got it =P

i<3cryptonic

20. ISO #20

21. ISO #21

22. ISO #22

Quote Originally Posted by Cryptonic View Post
    shadowstrike = firestorm = mind BLOWN
    That would be a trip xD
    Quote Originally Posted by Elixir View Post
    You should be priviledged to experience bestmas.

"waah the screen is shaking, waah my delicate eyes".

Fuck sake.

23. ISO #23

24. ISO #24