S-FM 88 : Containment - Page 5
Register

User Tag List

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5
  1. ISO #201

Re: S-FM 88 : Containment

Quote Originally Posted by Titus View Post
    Ok not totally gone. I don't recall playing with you. Have we played together?
    We have not, but as a cohost of FM18, I feel like I have a good handle on your meta :P
    The haters gonna hate, hate, hate, hate, hate
    Baby, I'm just gonna shake, shake, shake, shake, shake
    I shake it off, I shake it off

2. ISO #202

Since Poriomania voted on himself (herself? Clementine uses "she" when referring to Porio) he is now hammered (4 votes in). No reason for any non-Joker to lie at this point, so we all win at night .

I just wanted to say "sorry" for my posts, probably made this more confusing than it should be. Hopefully this made entire thing more fun:P
    Indolent.756, EU server.
    Indolent.628, NA server.

3. ISO #203

Quote Originally Posted by Dagaen View Post
    Since Poriomania voted on himself (herself? Clementine uses "she" when referring to Porio) he is now hammered (4 votes in). No reason for any non-Joker to lie at this point, so we all win at night .

I just wanted to say "sorry" for my posts, probably made this more confusing than it should be. Hopefully this made entire thing more fun:P
    It's a bit questionable to self-hammer so just to be safe we should get another person to vote him.

4. ISO #204

5. ISO #205

6. ISO #206

7. ISO #207

And so order was reestablished

It seemed that someone had snitched on the impeding rebellion that was soon to unfold and the Guards got right on top of the mess before it occurred. What bullets they had left were used and spent against Rycan and it left them with none left to ensure that further order was kept among the other prisoners. Being outnumbered two to one the Guards were overwhelmed by the Survivors and the once proudly prison became an abandoned fortress in just one night.

Congratulations to Poriomania, Dagaen, RLVG, NoctiZ, Titus, and Clementine! The Survivors and Guards have won!

Rolelist:
    Survivors:
    NoctiZ - Citizen
    Dagaen - Citizen
    Poriomania - Citizen
    RLVG - Citizen
    Guards:
    Titus - Vigilante
    Clementine - Veteran
    Joker:
    Creedkingsx

Special Note: Every Citizen had one vest

Unfortunate Events:
    When Titus thought to shoot Creed it was done because she thought he was the most town and wanted to narrow the odds down a bit between her and victory. Clementine had the right idea with a roleclaim but it was creed who lead the way for that too happen. This was a brilliant yet costly move that wound up getting him palced squarely within Titus' cross-hairs.
    Last edited by Damus_Graves; June 18th, 2013 at 03:33 PM.

8. ISO #208

9. ISO #209

10. ISO #210

11. ISO #211

12. ISO #212

13. ISO #213

14. ISO #214

15. ISO #215

16. ISO #216

17. ISO #217

Yay! Good job team! I'm secretly relieved that none of the survivors decided to be greedy and go for a survivors only win.

-vote Titus
    for MVP.

Poor creed!

@Dagaen, not a bad effort for your first game! I hope to see you in another soon

18. ISO #218

I find it funny that "newbie" decision for Joker to claim Citizen (if you remember, I was pretty sure Joker will do this!) was correct one Who knows how this would end if Creed claimed Citizen as the rest of Survivors.

Thx Clementine, hopefully I will do better next time
    Indolent.756, EU server.
    Indolent.628, NA server.

19. ISO #219