Is it gamethrowing if I am SK and I help Town win?
Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

Is it gamethrowing if I am SK and I help Town win?

Just like in the title. I hate playing SK and I really don't care about winning as SK since I already won. Is it considered game throwing if I help the town win by:

a. Telling town in a death note to give me numbers to kill
    b. Telling town during day that I am SK and I want to help them? *assuming they don't lynch me
    c. PM known town like sheriff that I am SK and ask for a number or something like that.

Just curious.

2. ISO #2

Re: Is it gamethrowing if I am SK and I help Town win?

OK I AM GOING TO END THIS DEBATE.

Town: All town members are capable of throwing.

Mafia: All mafia members are capable of throwing (however if in night chat all living team members agree to surrender then it's considered "ok" though this never happens)

"Independent" Neutrals: Cannot Gamethrow, under any circumstances. Multiple SKs do not matter, they are still all separate and independent players. The same goes for witches, arsonists, amnesiacs, survivors, mass murderers, and jesters. As a special note only because we get a stupid amount of reports on this, witches CANNOT gamethrow by causing the mafia to lose. They are not mafia team members and have no expectation of aiding the mafia if they do not wish to.

"Team" Neutrals: aka Cultists + Witch Doctor, are capable of gamethrowing. Similarly to mafia they can all agree to surrender in night chat if they so choose. I should note that 1 living member means he can decide to surrender on his own.

That should clarify everything.

-Side note-
    Whether or not you game throw is evaluated based on your role at the time of your actions. That statement may sound confusing but it's really quite simple, you must play to aid the team you are currently a member of. An example of a violation of this would be a vigilante making a deal with the cultists: he will kill off the major town power roles and when he is out of bullets the cultists will recruit him. DOING THIS IS STILL GAMETHROWING IF TOWN LOSES AND GRIEFING IF THEY PULL OFF A WIN REGARDLESS OF THE VIGILANTE WINNING.

</rant>

Edit: Clarification of why neutral independents can "gamethrow" without punishment. "Teams" are allowed to agree to surrender, and each neutral role is considered it's own one man "team" thus any decision to lose is the entire "team" automatically agreeing to surrender. The only time this is not the case is with town, due to their team not possessing a night chat. Each player on town is expected to attempt to win at all times if there is any hope of winning.

Double Edit: While I'd probably go easy on you if you negated someone's gamethrow...don't bother.