NoctiZ, 42shadow42, Ika, Korebian, Gerik, acku11, and SuperJack the orange
Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

2. ISO #2

Re: NoctiZ, 42shadow42, Ika, Korebian, Gerik, acku11, and SuperJack the orange

Congratulations to you all.
    We are opposed to the line of compromise with imperialism. At the same time, we cannot tolerate the practice of only shouting against imperialism, but, in actual fact, being afraid to fight it. Kim Il Sung
    [CENTER]S-FM: Bus Drivers, S-FM: Trust, S-FM: Double Killers, S-FM: Double Killers Too, S-FM: Heart of the Swarm [COLOR="#FF0000"]HOST[SIZE=1]

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4

5. ISO #5

6. ISO #6

7. ISO #7

8. ISO #8

9. ISO #9

10. ISO #10

11. ISO #11

Quote Originally Posted by Slaol View Post
    Secret admin that was fired and re-earned his spot as a keeper
    I was wondering how he got the spot with only one review...
    We are opposed to the line of compromise with imperialism. At the same time, we cannot tolerate the practice of only shouting against imperialism, but, in actual fact, being afraid to fight it. Kim Il Sung
    [CENTER]S-FM: Bus Drivers, S-FM: Trust, S-FM: Double Killers, S-FM: Double Killers Too, S-FM: Heart of the Swarm [COLOR="#FF0000"]HOST[SIZE=1]

12. ISO #12

Quote Originally Posted by Slaol View Post
    Check your description on meet the staff. Many fruit references.
    Hell yea, started that fruit reference!
    Quote Originally Posted by Elixir View Post
    You should be priviledged to experience bestmas.

"waah the screen is shaking, waah my delicate eyes".

Fuck sake.

13. ISO #13

14. ISO #14

You hired a terrorist? Great.

15. ISO #15

16. ISO #16

17. ISO #17

18. ISO #18

19. ISO #19

Quote Originally Posted by Lazers View Post
    I don't even know who half of those people are
    Lolololololol

20. ISO #20

AYAYAY ARRIBA ARRIBA

/disclaimer I am not Spanish nor do I know how to speak it.

I felt like it could have been a close call between who would become a Keeper, so many people who showed potential. I wish you better luck in the next tryouts if you decide to participate again!
    Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    i scumreaded him because his posts were gay
    Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    ah fuck.
    I HARDCLAIM MASON ASSASSIN.

21. ISO #21

22. ISO #22

23. ISO #23

24. ISO #24

Door is to your left

Also this may be the first batch of keepers that all look good in orange

grats
    And if I die tomorrow, I'd be alright because I believe that after we're gone, the spirit carries on...
    Spoiler : FM History :
    FMXV: Jester: Win/MVP SFM-Borderlands: Witch: Win M-FM Blazer's Experiment: Subject 8, Sheriff/Infected (Lose) M-FM Nasty Rumors/Treasure Town: Skuntank, Blackmailer (Lose)

25. ISO #25

Quote Originally Posted by Nazzhoul View Post
    Door is to your left

Also this may be the first batch of keepers that all look good in orange

grats
    IKR? I love it. :d
    Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    i scumreaded him because his posts were gay
    Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    ah fuck.
    I HARDCLAIM MASON ASSASSIN.

26. ISO #26

27. ISO #27

28. ISO #28

Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    Thank you Burnt Eskimo.

Anyways, good luck to everyone!
    The orange fits you

29. ISO #29

30. ISO #30

Quote Originally Posted by kyle1234513 View Post
    gunna post last on each report, and take my sweet time instead of taking charge and posting first on my next attempt.
    Look at what happened after I posted first on every tryout report..... the others looked at it and changed it a bit and made it look better.

31. ISO #31

32. ISO #32

33. ISO #33

34. ISO #34

Quote Originally Posted by Orpz View Post
    Grats all but I think Ika's name looked better pink
    Very true.

35. ISO #35

36. ISO #36

Quote Originally Posted by ypmagic View Post
    Look at what happened after I posted first on every tryout report..... the others looked at it and changed it a bit and made it look better.
    The problem with this thought is that I was hired before the other keepers last time we did this, and I completed almost every report first.
    Quote Originally Posted by Elixir View Post
    You should be priviledged to experience bestmas.

"waah the screen is shaking, waah my delicate eyes".

Fuck sake.

37. ISO #37

Quote Originally Posted by kyle1234513 View Post
    gunna post last on each report, and take my sweet time instead of taking charge and posting first on my next attempt.
    Yeah, I chose bad strategy - I was thinking that making mistakes but showing my thinking pattern was correct way to go and I reviewed them without looking on the other reviews. Oh well, next time we gonna get it right! For now I'm gonna devote my life to make Keepers suffer and make a lot of reports, muahaha!

It's still gonna be fun^^
    Indolent.756, EU server.
    Indolent.628, NA server.

38. ISO #38

39. ISO #39

40. ISO #40

I'm gonna mass spam reports and force Raptor to open a third trials. Muahahahahaha... hopefully the new guys are lazy *^_^*

41. ISO #41

42. ISO #42

Quote Originally Posted by Raptorblaze View Post
    They don't appear to be thus far...
    But but but they didn't review any of my two major reports... I'll have to try harder.

43. ISO #43

44. ISO #44

Quote Originally Posted by TimeTrx View Post
    So your just going to break them in like jeans?
    Nope. Cause it appears to me some of them aren't active.

45. ISO #45

Nope. Cause it appears to me some of them aren't active.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deantwo View Post
    Come to think of it.... where did Korebian go? O-O
    He is busy with real life ^^;

I have been poking him a little... but not sure what he is doing... I'll be asking him today when I see him ^^
    ^this

Wiki User: Deantwo

the SC2Mafia Wiki is my playground!
    Spoiler : FM History :

FM18: Bushwalter (Drug Dealer)

46. ISO #46

Quote Originally Posted by Deantwo View Post
    ^this
    Yeah saw it.

47. ISO #47