1. ISO #1

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4

5. ISO #5

6. ISO #6

Re: why

Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    You can't do this on all parts of the forum though. Only some parts of the forum you can give reputation.

If you want good rep, be nice to people, especially people who know how the forum works.
    but people on the internet deserve no respect. btw I got this scum thing cause I'm, Jano.

Ps. god you guys are boring, at least do something fun... Lol getting bad rep is still rep. I vote you guys should make neg rep... cause they are well known for a dick and positive if they are nice and good people. Mod's wouldn't have good rep. <3
    Number of times Janobe has been banned: 9
    Number of times Janobe's opinion has changed: 0 https://i45.servimg.com/u/f45/11/75/54/09/3524_t10.jpg

7. ISO #7

Quote Originally Posted by Apoc View Post
    but people on the internet deserve no respect. btw I got this scum thing cause I'm, Jano.

Ps. god you guys are boring, at least do something fun... Lol getting bad rep is still rep. I vote you guys should make neg rep... cause they are well known for a dick and positive if they are nice and good people. Mod's wouldn't have good rep. <3
    Mods can take away the power for someone to rep if they abuse the neg repping power you know. if you think someone is abusing ask mod to check

8. ISO #8

9. ISO #9

10. ISO #10

11. ISO #11

12. ISO #12

13. ISO #13

14. ISO #14

15. ISO #15

Quote Originally Posted by Damus_Graves View Post
    Because you whine about mods with no justified reason to the point of getting banned and then you made several smurf accounts despite being told to wait out your punishment and now you are practically stalking certain staff members.
    Delete this post it is clearly a hate message on me.

edit: Damus, I only stalk you.

edit:... whining ... mods..., I only came to this forums to bother people {Mods} any form of power Is fun to mess with and Like I said this is the internet. even if it is just kids on a website...

ps- don't take anything I write srs. You would be a fool if you did.
    Last edited by Apoc; June 10th, 2013 at 06:53 PM.
    Number of times Janobe has been banned: 9
    Number of times Janobe's opinion has changed: 0 https://i45.servimg.com/u/f45/11/75/54/09/3524_t10.jpg