{KickVote List} Suttles: 1-S2-1-4694938, FrozenCox: 1-S2-1-4757517
Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

Suttles: 1-S2-1-4694938, FrozenCox: 1-S2-1-4757517

Account Name: 1- Frozencox 2-Suttles (It should be frozencoX sorry, not frozencoz)
    Account ID:
    In-Game Name: Lost (Suttles) and (There is no crier) Frozencox- Later frog (disguiser)

Crimes Committed: Game-throwing-Cheatings

Your Account Name: Fuuton/Frog

Summary: Cut this short. After multiple failed disguises (this game had heaps of docs), I got hold of #12 (Frozencox/there is no crier),

After this, I claim det to try get 10 lynched by saying "disguiser' went to 10.

10 all of a sudden (as a DOCTOR), knows that I' m disguiser, before I even try to finish my sentence...

Town puts 10 on trial.

10 then states "I'm on an xbox live party with 12, and he told me he was killed".

Case closed.

Reccomended action: Permanent ban.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Mugy; June 17th, 2013 at 09:27 PM.

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4

Re: Usernames: Frozencoz and Suttles

Quote Originally Posted by Fuuton View Post
    Are you saying that's the users other account that may have been banned? What?
    Slaol was assigning this report to a specific member of staff. We're taking measures to process the backlog of reports.
    I apologise for the confusion.

Spoiler : :
    FM XIV - Rapture : Denizen
    FM XV - Star Wars : Citizen
    FM XIV - FuzzyWuzzyTown : Doctor

5. ISO #5

Re: Usernames: Frozencoz and Suttles

IDs:
    Suttles: 1-s2-1-4694938
    FrozenCox: 1-s2-1-4757517

These users are clearly communicating out of game once the disguiser takes his action and disguises as 12. Player 10 defends himself, after trying to lead a lynch onto the disguised 12, by saying that he is chatting with a friend on xbox live and his friend was killed by disguiser. Skyping, Cheating case closed

Suttles has an approved report pending and FrozenCox has no previous record of offenses.

Watchlist x2 {Suttles}, Watchlist x1 {FrozenCox}

6. ISO #6

7. ISO #7

Re: Suttles: 1-S2-1-4694938, FrozenCox: 1-S2-1-4757517

May I suggest a harsher punishment? Watchlist won't deter them from skyping... And skyping is in the high end of the ban list.

=)
    We can't do that, our punishment guidelines indicate that for one High Severity offence, it is a four week watch-list.

Spoiler : :
    FM XIV - Rapture : Denizen
    FM XV - Star Wars : Citizen
    FM XIV - FuzzyWuzzyTown : Doctor

8. ISO #8

9. ISO #9

10. ISO #10

Re: Suttles: 1-S2-1-4694938, FrozenCox: 1-S2-1-4757517

Account Name: 1- Frozencox 2-Suttles (It should be frozencoX sorry, not frozencoz)
    Account ID:
    In-Game Name: Lost (Suttles) and (There is no crier) Frozencox- Later frog (disguiser)

Crimes Committed: Game-throwing-Cheatings

Your Account Name: Fuuton/Frog

Summary: Cut this short. After multiple failed disguises (this game had heaps of docs), I got hold of #12 (Frozencox/there is no crier),

After this, I claim det to try get 10 lynched by saying "disguiser' went to 10.

10 all of a sudden (as a DOCTOR), knows that I' m disguiser, before I even try to finish my sentence...

Town puts 10 on trial.

10 then states "I'm on an xbox live party with 12, and he told me he was killed".

Case closed.

Reccomended action: Permanent ban.
    If you look at the logs, you can clearly see that I am aware that 12 is a doctor, and then all of a sudden he is claiming I'm mafia and wants me lynched? We were doc circling, by that time I clearly knew something was up. Town was believing him, I had to say whatever I could in order to save my team. What any of you not do the same? This is clearly a lack of sportsman on his part, I'm sorry you lost man. Mafia would have won if you went after anyone but me.

11. ISO #11

12. ISO #12

13. ISO #13

14. ISO #14