Greatest Gift
Register

User Tag List

Thread: Greatest Gift

1. ISO #1

Greatest Gift

In your own personal opinion, what do you think is the greatest gift that could be possibly received, or have been received, or be given?

People around the world have their own opinion about what really is the "greatest gift", so I'm wondering what the various members of this forum think it is. Some consider it to be (Insert notable religious figure here), being alive, or actually being a human and all. Since everybody has their own opinion on what really is the most important value in their lives, I'd like to ask this community to provide me with their thoughts and opinions on the values and ideals in life. I trust that the forum is reasonably diverse enough to provide a large range of insights. After all, everyone has their own lives and experiences, and thusly different values and ideals, and therefore responses.

So, your opinions?
    Spoiler : FM History :
    FM8 - Bebe(Citizen) FM9-Prokofi(German Medic) FM10- CptKirk(Citizen) FM11 - Caitlyn(Abstergo Agent/Citizen)
    M-FM1-Veteran(Durante) M-FM2-Detective M-FM 4- Student(Nina Einstein) M-FM6- Armorsmith
    Misc: Why-FOM (M-FM 1), SFM: The Experiment: Hosted

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4

5. ISO #5

6. ISO #6

7. ISO #7

8. ISO #8

9. ISO #9

10. ISO #10

Re: Greatest Gift

Your own life. From your parents.

PENIS!
    Last edited by CmG; May 26th, 2013 at 05:22 PM.
    Spoiler : fm history :
    FM 6: Commoner/Legionare(roman)/Legionare(Sin) FM8: Stan Investigator FM9:Yakov German(Sapper) FM10: Fm Rumpel Vigilante FM11: Renekton: Serial Killer FM12: Sandor: citizen = scum FM13: Wicket : Devourer FM14: Torynn: Andrew Ryan (GF)

11. ISO #11

12. ISO #12

13. ISO #13

Toilet Paper when you forgot to check before sitting down.

Whoops, Serious Discussion. I do think that ^ is a viable gift, but I'm gonna go with an organ necessary to continue life. Life at birth comes at no personal health cost (most of the time), but to cut out a piece of ones self to sustain another. Epic.

14. ISO #14

15. ISO #15

16. ISO #16

Quote Originally Posted by Mateo View Post
    BUT THEY NEVER HAVE THE GOOD EPISODES/ MOVIES! ITS LIKE A GIANT TEASE!
    They have Twilight Zone. Never have to wait for Syfy Marathons anymore
    Spoiler : Orpz FM History :

FM17 - Won, FM18 - Won, FM19 - Won ,FM20 - Loss, FM21 - Won, MVP, FM22 - Host Canceled, FM23 - Won, FM24 - Hosted, FM25 - Won, FM26 - Loss

17. ISO #17

18. ISO #18

19. ISO #19

20. ISO #20

21. ISO #21

22. ISO #22

23. ISO #23

Quote Originally Posted by TimeTrx View Post
    Like God?
    no someone as in a human-being, not a god.

and at mateo: im not poor and money and material possessions have never made me more happy. i'd always rather have someone spend time with me and give me their attention then them just buy me something!

i<3cryptonic

24. ISO #24

Quote Originally Posted by Bunny View Post
    no someone as in a human-being, not a god.

and at mateo: im not poor and money and material possessions have never made me more happy. i'd always rather have someone spend time with me and give me their attention then them just buy me something!
    with money you can pay someone to pay attention to you and spend time with you

25. ISO #25

26. ISO #26

27. ISO #27

Then wait until you get altzheimers and lose all your memories....
    Spoiler : fm history :
    FM 6: Commoner/Legionare(roman)/Legionare(Sin) FM8: Stan Investigator FM9:Yakov German(Sapper) FM10: Fm Rumpel Vigilante FM11: Renekton: Serial Killer FM12: Sandor: citizen = scum FM13: Wicket : Devourer FM14: Torynn: Andrew Ryan (GF)

28. ISO #28

29. ISO #29

Quote Originally Posted by Titus View Post
    Time is irreplaceable. The memories built last a lifetime. Who really says, my life would be happier with one more object? How many people say my life would be better if I spent my time with that special someone? We regret what we did or did not do.
    Money can buy you extra time.

30. ISO #30

A life partner that accepts and loves you for who you are. Someone who supports you in your endeavors while still keeping you anchored to reality. A person who uplifts your day without the slightest effort. Even if I get kicked on the street and lose everything I worked to gain I would still be satisfied with the company of someone like this. But I'm a romantic.

Realistically its all about money.

31. ISO #31

Jesus Christ is the best gift ever.
    We are opposed to the line of compromise with imperialism. At the same time, we cannot tolerate the practice of only shouting against imperialism, but, in actual fact, being afraid to fight it. Kim Il Sung
    [CENTER]S-FM: Bus Drivers, S-FM: Trust, S-FM: Double Killers, S-FM: Double Killers Too, S-FM: Heart of the Swarm [COLOR="#FF0000"]HOST[SIZE=1]

32. ISO #32