MFM XVIII Poll - Page 2
Register

User Tag List

View Poll Results: What setup is your favourite?

Voters
35. You may not vote on this poll
  • COMMUNITY (by Clementine & Gerik)

11 31.43%
  • The Curse of Castle Varen (by Cryptonic)

18 51.43%
  • MASS KILLING (by powerofdeath)

1 2.86%
  • Gates of Infinity (by Fragos)

5 14.29%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: MFM XVIII Poll

1. ISO #51

Re: MFM XVIII Poll

Quote Originally Posted by powerofdeath View Post
    No, they are sent to borkbot through private message

But i thought of something better, anyone who want to submit a mfm have to create a smurf account, pm borkbot their true identity, and reveal to the public after voters vote
    lol nothing to stop people from revealling which smurf is theirs to their friends

i<3cryptonic

2. ISO #52

3. ISO #53

This is what I've cooked up with input from CmG:

If a game is chosen that user X voted for and user X decides not to /sign for it, they will be at strike one. If it happens a second time, any future votes from user X will be completely disregarded in future MFM polls.

If user X has been penalised as described above (votes don't count) and then participates in an MFM (must actually play until the end, just signing or joining and getting replaced doesn't count), they will be set back to strike one and their votes will count again.

Any past "offenders" will be set to strike one already. I will keep a list to track it.
    [FMVI: Angel FMVIII: Gunsmith FMIX: Peasant FMX: Blacksmith
    MFM-I: Serial Killer MFM-II: Citizen MFM-III: Detective MFM-IV: Godfather/Witch MFM-V: Emperor MFM-VI:Host
    SFM-I: Spy SFM-II: Bandit SFM-III: Host SFM-VI: Skeleton Knight
    Awards: MFM-IV MVP SFM-VI MVP]

4. ISO #54

We're not going to give up. Since the votes can be changed in this poll anytime, there is still a chance that another setup can win the poll. Still, even if I do not win the poll, I'll simply wait out for the next M-FM poll.

Anyway, I promised to be an active FM player, so I'll gladly join any other game that wins this poll (even if it will be something like Mass Killing). Still, for your information, I prefer large games with 20 or more players. Games with 15 or less players I usually play at SC2 Mafia. For the same reason, I won't be hosting S-FM games anymore.

Spoiler : Forum Mafia History :
    FMVI: Seer FMVII: Lookout FMIX: Propagandist FMX: Arsonist FMXI:Janitor FMXIII: Corrupt Journalist
    FMXIV: Lookout FM XVI: Vigilante FM XVII: Host FM XVIII: Witch FM XIX: Bounty Hunter FMXX: Electro Maniac

5. ISO #55

6. ISO #56

7. ISO #57

I can't conclude this poll yet, as there may be some complications for the winner. Will update once we know more.
    [FMVI: Angel FMVIII: Gunsmith FMIX: Peasant FMX: Blacksmith
    MFM-I: Serial Killer MFM-II: Citizen MFM-III: Detective MFM-IV: Godfather/Witch MFM-V: Emperor MFM-VI:Host
    SFM-I: Spy SFM-II: Bandit SFM-III: Host SFM-VI: Skeleton Knight
    Awards: MFM-IV MVP SFM-VI MVP]

8. ISO #58

9. ISO #59

10. ISO #60

Why won't we run 2 M-FMs at the same time once the major FM is finished?

FMVI: Seer FMVII: Lookout FMIX: Propagandist FMX: Arsonist FMXI:Janitor FMXIII: Corrupt Journalist
    FMXIV: Lookout FM XVI: Vigilante FM XVII: Host FM XVIII: Witch FM XIX: Bounty Hunter FMXX: Electro Maniac

11. ISO #61

12. ISO #62

13. ISO #63

14. ISO #64

Oh, we I guess you are right after all. Not everyone can afford himself playing 2 M-FMs at the same time. But I thought that it would work if both of those games could have different participants each. Aussining we have about 50 people active at Sc2 mafia, we can put 20 of then in one game, 20 in another and the rest in reserves. Do you think that can work?

15. ISO #65

Quote Originally Posted by Fragos View Post
    Oh, we I guess you are right after all. Not everyone can afford himself playing 2 M-FMs at the same time. But I thought that it would work if both of those games could have different participants each. Aussining we have about 50 people active at Sc2 mafia, we can put 20 of then in one game, 20 in another and the rest in reserves. Do you think that can work?
    No. I highly doubt there are 50 people active for FMs. We didn't even have 50 for Yayap's FM, Your FM, Clems FM. And those are big events that try out a lot of signs.
    Last edited by Damus_Graves; June 13th, 2013 at 12:08 PM.

16. ISO #66