Forum Voting System Update
Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

Red face Forum Voting System Update

I suggest a small change to the way The Godfather closes threads upon a player being lynched.

Due to the fact that the listed votes are reset upon a player being lynched, I suggest that The Godfather bot also states which players voted who in order to keep a record for future nights. This would prevent players from having to read back on 1000 some posts in order to get the answers.

I'm not sure how the script is setup for it even to be possible, but what say everyone?

1 votes to hammer.
    Last edited by oops_ur_dead; May 23rd, 2013 at 10:48 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    Look what you have caused. Seems like everyone who posted is now confused about their own gender and are venting their frustration into opinions.

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4

Re: Forum Voting System Update

Quote Originally Posted by Cryptonic View Post
    Oops added a resetcount in the GF's post. Without it, people were having problems opening the threads.
    I'm not sure a way around it... possibly make it able to post the vote count in the closing thread post? idk
    This is what I was referring to. There should be a way to access what voters there are and post them before applying the reset counter feature.

Look what you have caused. Seems like everyone who posted is now confused about their own gender and are venting their frustration into opinions.

5. ISO #5

Quote Originally Posted by Cryptonic View Post
    Oops added a resetcount in the GF's post. Without it, people were having problems opening the threads.
    I'm not sure a way around it... possibly make it able to post the vote count in the closing thread post? idk
    Apocist is suggesting it post the vote count in the closing thread xD

6. ISO #6

7. ISO #7

Quote Originally Posted by Slaol View Post
    Apocist is suggesting it post the vote count in the closing thread xD
    Thank you, that would bypass to need to stop resetting the counter and allow players to see what players voted whom.

8. ISO #8

9. ISO #9

Quote Originally Posted by Burnt Eskimo View Post
    I dont see the point of changing it. If u can't read the vote count u have real problems
    You can't read the vote count because it disappears after The Godfather closes the thread. Take a look at all recent closed threads.

10. ISO #10

11. ISO #11

12. ISO #12

13. ISO #13

14. ISO #14