Russian roulette tournament
Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

2. ISO #2

Re: Russian roulette tournament

How does that work?
    We cant bet points unless we are in game
    Do you basically get 14 other people to party with you and join a game, then everyone but 2 die(game auto end if less than 2 people) then you guys start russian roulette game?
    If we are doing russian roulette with imaginary points in the forum, then u can make up rules and start the sign up right here and now

3. ISO #3

Quote Originally Posted by powerofdeath View Post
    How does that work?
    Do you basically get 14 other people to party with you and join a game, then everyone but 2 die(game auto end if less than 2 people) then you guys start russian roulette game?
    If we are doing russian roulette with imaginary points in the forum, then u can make up rules and start the sign up right here and now
    in b4 we wager rep points

4. ISO #4

5. ISO #5

Quote Originally Posted by powerofdeath View Post
    How does that work?
    it would be all but 3 people... game auto end when there is less then 3

Wiki User: Deantwo

the SC2Mafia Wiki is my playground!
    Spoiler : FM History :

FM18: Bushwalter (Drug Dealer)

6. ISO #6

7. ISO #7

8. ISO #8

yes we should do something iike, 13 players and it's all in. Meaning only 1 winners takes all, if you guys are down we can just add each other in-game and we all join a game, we just need 2 guys who have an other computer and that can just leave one of their account in the game that we keep alive while we all suicide on day 3 so the tournament can start. at 100 minimum bet, the winner would take 1300 points.

9. ISO #9

10. ISO #10

oh yea ur right..... well maybe the mods could help us

I'm going to add this here instead of creating a new thread and getting infraction. I know you guys have been fucking with my roulette results, and i'm not sure if you think it's funny, but i'm going to quit mafia for good if I don't get my points back. I understand what luck is, but it's pretty obvious that you guys put a curse on me because i've lost my last 10 games in a row of 125 points each. Now I wana know who did that, and also I want my points back. I know Tamrae was talking to me about a 3rd party software he use to change the roulette result and win 100% of the time, and if more people are using that then I ask the game to be removed.

Also people admiting to save their bank file and just load the last one every time they loose a roulette game. Is that even allowed? I mean what's the point of having points then if people can just do that.

I know landstander is behind all this shit, but I don't blame him alone, I know there's other mods involved in the scam and I want all their name.

11. ISO #11

Quote Originally Posted by badaboom View Post
    oh yea ur right..... well maybe the mods could help us

I'm going to add this here instead of creating a new thread and getting infraction. I know you guys have been fucking with my roulette results, and i'm not sure if you think it's funny, but i'm going to quit mafia for good if I don't get my points back. I understand what luck is, but it's pretty obvious that you guys put a curse on me because i've lost my last 10 games in a row of 125 points each. Now I wana know who did that, and also I want my points back. I know Tamrae was talking to me about a 3rd party software he use to change the roulette result and win 100% of the time, and if more people are using that then I ask the game to be removed.

Also people admiting to save their bank file and just load the last one every time they loose a roulette game. Is that even allowed? I mean what's the point of having points then if people can just do that.

I know landstander is behind all this shit, but I don't blame him alone, I know there's other mods involved in the scam and I want all their name.
    I know this post was almost a month ago, so this accusation probably means nothing. I just want to say that this supposed conversation about a 3rd party software NEVER happened and I do not use such programs. I don't even know where you'd find one lol.