User Tag List

1. ISO #1

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4

5. ISO #5

Re: Who else is excited...

Quote Originally Posted by Necroplant View Post
    The Walking Dead never ends well, so it'll be a shitty situation either way. But I would like to see Negan killed and all his whores freed.
    Negan is actually pretty awesome in my opinion, through his interaction with Carl. However, he's a huge ass and he would've easily been killed by someone in his own camp if it were real lol. There are just way too many people to control.

I have a feeling that one of the camps will fall soon.
    I want to say Alexandria, because it's walls aren't as tall and the gate is already broken; but it will probably be Hilltop.

One thing I love about The Walking Dead: Everyone I dislike dies a brutal death lol

6. ISO #6

Quote Originally Posted by Cryptonic View Post
    ...for Walking Dead issue 110 tomorrow!?
    OMG at last!!!
    I so hope Paul doesn't die but we can't be sure about anything in TWD since Glenn's death
    (Kirkman once said that he will eventually kill Rick too)
    Sencerely yours,

Self_Obsessed_Attention_Hungry_Wh()re_With_High_Ambitions_And_Low_IQ

7. ISO #7

Quote Originally Posted by Espozito View Post
    OMG at last!!!
    I so hope Paul doesn't die but we can't be sure about anything in TWD since Glenn's death
    (Kirkman once said that he will eventually kill Rick too)

Yea, I don't think he'll died yet. He's pretty crafty. lol
    I can see Rick dying once Carl is a tiny bit older

What do you foresee happening in the next issue? Also, who are you favorite characters? Mine are Carl, then Andrea, then Rick lol.

edit: also gotta love Lucille LOL
    Last edited by Cryptonic; May 7th, 2013 at 11:52 AM.

8. ISO #8

Also, about Glenn.. I hated his character lol. Every single time a large battle is about to break out, he runs away.
    Ditched them at the prison and let a bunch of people get killed lol.. Then makes Rick drive them to Hilltop to get away from the danger, and they get intercepted.. lol gdi Glenn/Maggie.

9. ISO #9

10. ISO #10

Quote Originally Posted by Espozito View Post
    Well, my fav character was always Hershel cause of his beliefs and well I like his unusual name, never seen it before)
    Tyreese was also one of my faves and I felt very sorry for his death.
    Yea, I liked them a lot, too. Hershel was a badass, but he died in such a crappy way. And if Tyreece just waited Rick to recooperate, instead of going off w/ Michone, he might still be alive.

I wish they both were alive still =[ They both were so useful.

11. ISO #11

12. ISO #12

Quote Originally Posted by fred View Post
    I loved Daryl... trololol. Yes I know you're not talking about the TV Series based off of this. I just thought I'd pop in and say hello
    lol! I really dislike the TV series ever since the Season 3 finale. They ended it like that just so they could have the Governor in another season. What a waste of a finale =[

13. ISO #13

14. ISO #14

15. ISO #15

How the Prison scene happens in the comics:
    Spoiler : Comics :
    Governer gets tired of trying to force Rick to open the gates, rams his tank through the fence. Everyone tries to get to the truck so they can escape. A large number of them die, including Hershel, Lori and Judith. The lady who shot Lori and Judith freaks out and shoots the Governor for making them attack the Prison. Rick and Carl go off on their own and the issue ends. Never heard anything about the Prison or Woodbury since. They go back to Hershel's farm and meet Abraham, who is heading to DC.

instead of:
    Spoiler : TV :
    oh yay, the Governor ran away, let's take every person from his town and bring them to the prison! rejoice and let's feast, even though we have no farm and barely enough food for ourselves!

16. ISO #16

17. ISO #17

18. ISO #18

I love Negan's quotes.
    Can't wait for issue 110

"motherfucking cockingsucking magnificent"
    "im going to beat the fucking fuckety fuck out of one of you" (poor glenn)
    "I slid my dick down your throat and you thanked me for it"
    "just kidding baseball bats don't have pussies"
    Spoiler : Orpz FM History :

FM17 - Won, FM18 - Won, FM19 - Won ,FM20 - Loss, FM21 - Won, MVP, FM22 - Host Canceled, FM23 - Won, FM24 - Hosted, FM25 - Won, FM26 - Loss

19. ISO #19

Well, about the Season 3 finale. I think that Rick's group needs to get more people first. For example, Tyreese at last will play the role he ought to be. And I think that the actual comic prison finale will be in the season 4 finale. They just lengthed the story in 2 seasons.
    Sencerely yours,

Self_Obsessed_Attention_Hungry_Wh()re_With_High_Ambitions_And_Low_IQ

20. ISO #20

Quote Originally Posted by Orpz View Post
    I love Negan's quotes.
    Can't wait for issue 110

"motherfucking cockingsucking magnificent"
    "im going to beat the fucking fuckety fuck out of one of you" (poor glenn)
    "I slid my dick down your throat and you thanked me for it"
    "just kidding baseball bats don't have pussies"
    lol those were good. Negan has a way with words

I was disappointed with 110. And have to wait another month for 111.

21. ISO #21

Comics are boring...

Lezzgoo season 4@@
    October 2013
    We are opposed to the line of compromise with imperialism. At the same time, we cannot tolerate the practice of only shouting against imperialism, but, in actual fact, being afraid to fight it. Kim Il Sung
    [CENTER]S-FM: Bus Drivers, S-FM: Trust, S-FM: Double Killers, S-FM: Double Killers Too, S-FM: Heart of the Swarm [COLOR="#FF0000"]HOST[SIZE=1]

22. ISO #22

23. ISO #23

I am not gonna try auctioning Walking Dead Issue #1 for over $10,000 on eBay or Amazon when I can just watch the show and see what happened to Rick.
    We are opposed to the line of compromise with imperialism. At the same time, we cannot tolerate the practice of only shouting against imperialism, but, in actual fact, being afraid to fight it. Kim Il Sung
    [CENTER]S-FM: Bus Drivers, S-FM: Trust, S-FM: Double Killers, S-FM: Double Killers Too, S-FM: Heart of the Swarm [COLOR="#FF0000"]HOST[SIZE=1]

24. ISO #24

Quote Originally Posted by ypmagic View Post
    I am not gonna try auctioning Walking Dead Issue #1 for over $10,000 on eBay or Amazon when I can just watch the show and see what happened to Rick.
    Yes, cause they're exactly the same.. lol
    Plus, I read all the comics and didn't spend a dime. Is this your first time on the internet?

25. ISO #25

Quote Originally Posted by Cryptonic View Post
    Yes, cause they're exactly the same.. lol
    Plus, I read all the comics and didn't spend a dime. Is this your first time on the internet?
    So you read the comics by keeping Kirkman from making money.... People's salaries are way low cause of you people. Especially because they have to be made in China now.

26. ISO #26

27. ISO #27

28. ISO #28

29. ISO #29

30. ISO #30

31. ISO #31

Quote Originally Posted by Mateo View Post
    OMG NECRO
    I see 4 posts in a row... and you complain about nerco... whatever really... not like it matter ^^;

Rather think you are annoying for doing a totally unneeded/off-topic post ^^;
    Last edited by Deantwo; June 12th, 2013 at 10:31 AM.

Wiki User: Deantwo

the SC2Mafia Wiki is my playground!
    Spoiler : FM History :

FM18: Bushwalter (Drug Dealer)

32. ISO #32

33. ISO #33