Quick annoucement
Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

Quick annoucement

Just cause someone -skips after asking for leads and none are provided doesn't make that person mafia.

-skip has no relevence to mafia/scum association.
    No stastical data has been provided of any kind to show otherwise.

Thanks for listening to this public service annoucement.
    Not intrested in Grammar Queens, Trolls, Abusers, losers, baddies. I am intrested in supporting good mafia players who want to make this community better not for me, but for everybody.

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4

5. ISO #5

Re: Quick annoucement

Did you make some good defense?

Are you doctor, citizen, bodyguard or some roles can not defend effectively?

I personally think mafia lynched you with about 2 guilty vote, neutral vote another, was there no one vote you innocent?
    When we talked about pubs, we are talking about us.
    When they talked about pubs, they exclude themselves.
    They say only bad players want to modify citizens, and they do not satisfy bad players.
    Are we bad players? We include bad players, but that is just a part of us.
    ---They put veteran, mayor, allowed jester to visit for nothing, and they regretted and say those things are brainless.

6. ISO #6

i disagree, first person to skip is always "eager" to end the day. that means they have something big planned for the next night. i find there are only 3 types of people who type skip wanting the day to end. 1) jailor (most likely). 2) all non townies. 3)people who want the game to be over.

this rule of thumb only applies to the first person who types -skip. everyone else is just on the bandwaggon.

so the first person to type -skip is always a good choice to put on the stand. if they are town all they have to do is say what theyve done so far and GG ur a townie, everyone votes inno. and if you go LOL IM NOT MAF, YOU GUYS ARE STUPID, NO ROLE. auto lynch.

and if they give that defense theyre not much help to the town anyway.

7. ISO #7

Yes, day skipping are highly relevant to town fail.

Town is most powerful during day because they can share information. who is attacked, who is blackmailed, who is blocked, who was on bus, who is honest and who are scums...etc.

You know coroner can passively detect witch action because it will tell him your target is still alive?

All things are useful in day.

But still, Defense is key to survive.
    When we talked about pubs, we are talking about us.
    When they talked about pubs, they exclude themselves.
    They say only bad players want to modify citizens, and they do not satisfy bad players.
    Are we bad players? We include bad players, but that is just a part of us.
    ---They put veteran, mayor, allowed jester to visit for nothing, and they regretted and say those things are brainless.

8. ISO #8

9. ISO #9

Quote Originally Posted by creedkingsx View Post
    Town is not necessarily most powerful during the day in sc2. I have skipped many times because town is downs and investigative don't know how to confirm scum efficiently.
    Town is necessarily the most powerful... in base power. Your "Town with Downs" is user error that ruins the Town. Towns natural power is just about guaranteed a win every game. It is all about if the players can do it.

10. ISO #10

11. ISO #11

12. ISO #12

Quote Originally Posted by Blazer View Post
    Only scum skip day
    And abstain, etc.

At least that's the logic that people give. I once had an Investigator who was convinced that our Veteran was lying. His logic is that he didn't die when he visited the Veteran, but at the start of the day he admitted that he was attacked and healed.

13. ISO #13

Quote Originally Posted by TheRealBergtau View Post
    And abstain, etc.

At least that's the logic that people give. I once had an Investigator who was convinced that our Veteran was lying. His logic is that he didn't die when he visited the Veteran, but at the start of the day he admitted that he was attacked and healed.
    I'm glad you agree with me.

(On a serious note: it is rather suspicious of a towny to behave in such a way (that is to skip day (without good cause)))
    Quote Originally Posted by Kusco View Post
    Dirty fucking swiss neutral

14. ISO #14

15. ISO #15

16. ISO #16

17. ISO #17

Quote Originally Posted by Blazer View Post
    I'm glad you agree with me.

(On a serious note: it is rather suspicious of a towny to behave in such a way (that is to skip day (without good cause)))
    I disagree with it being suspicious. I will often skip if nobody says anything. If they didn't say it in the first 20 seconds what are they waiting for?