2. ISO #52

3. ISO #53

4. ISO #54

5. ISO #55

6. ISO #56

7. ISO #57

8. ISO #58

Re: S-FM Another

Just lych the female teacher! There is your extra! GG no re!

Anyways this shiat is too randumz for meeeh and only 10 players? The Jailor should probably be able to jail at lynch days as well. Because of the nature of the setup. Even if you won't field one at least let it look like it's a possibility ;)
    Last edited by CmG; April 13th, 2013 at 12:13 AM.
    Spoiler : fm history :
    FM 6: Commoner/Legionare(roman)/Legionare(Sin) FM8: Stan Investigator FM9:Yakov German(Sapper) FM10: Fm Rumpel Vigilante FM11: Renekton: Serial Killer FM12: Sandor: citizen = scum FM13: Wicket : Devourer FM14: Torynn: Andrew Ryan (GF)

9. ISO #59

Quote Originally Posted by CmG View Post
    Just lych the female teacher! There is your extra! GG no re!

Anyways this shiat is too randumz for meeeh and only 10 players? The Jailor should probably be able to jail at lynch days as well. Because of the nature of the setup. Even if you won't field one at least let it look like it's a possibility ;)
    Hmm I originally had it to where it could jail but not execute...hhhhhmmmmmmmmmmmm. For what roles I will use, well lets just say I might end up balancing all of them and then randomizing xD

If you all really feel it is too random I can think of some way around that. :/
    Quote Originally Posted by Kusco View Post
    Dirty fucking swiss neutral

10. ISO #60

I do think there's too much randomness in it.

It doesn't have to be completely without random rolls, but too many of them will mean players just lose control of the game and then they might as well just do their night actions and wait and see what happens, without really trying (because trying is probably going to be in vain anyway since everything is so unpredictable). Protective roles can't even change their target's fate by saving them, it's just delaying the inevitable.
    [FMVI: Angel FMVIII: Gunsmith FMIX: Peasant FMX: Blacksmith
    MFM-I: Serial Killer MFM-II: Citizen MFM-III: Detective MFM-IV: Godfather/Witch MFM-V: Emperor MFM-VI:Host
    SFM-I: Spy SFM-II: Bandit SFM-III: Host SFM-VI: Skeleton Knight
    Awards: MFM-IV MVP SFM-VI MVP]

11. ISO #61

question: the extra has to watch all pharias die right?

And when will this sign up avaliable?
    When we talked about pubs, we are talking about us.
    When they talked about pubs, they exclude themselves.
    They say only bad players want to modify citizens, and they do not satisfy bad players.
    Are we bad players? We include bad players, but that is just a part of us.
    ---They put veteran, mayor, allowed jester to visit for nothing, and they regretted and say those things are brainless.

12. ISO #62

Quote Originally Posted by louiswill View Post
    question: the extra has to watch all pharias die right?

And when will this sign up avaliable?
    Incorrect. Just the players in green.

Sign-ups will be open if this is approved. Also once I'm done making adjustments.

13. ISO #63

If the classmates and the evil neutral are died, and it's x2 Pariah vs The Extra, does the game end w/ The Extra win?
    Because the Pariah can lynch, but The Extra's win condition is only to kill the classmates.

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Blue Masquerader View Post
    Hey moron. shut the fuck up or I will shut you up, k? I'm not the person your going to insult and live happily ever after. K? Understand that,

14. ISO #64

Quote Originally Posted by Cryptonic View Post
    If the classmates and the evil neutral are died, and it's x2 Pariah vs The Extra, does the game end w/ The Extra win?
    Because the Pariah can lynch, but The Extra's win condition is only to kill the classmates.
    Correct. The extra would win.

15. ISO #65

What if the Evil Neutral is still alive? Does the game still end when the Extra's win condition is met, but the Pariahs still live?

Any indication of when you're going to finish making your adjustments?
    [FMVI: Angel FMVIII: Gunsmith FMIX: Peasant FMX: Blacksmith
    MFM-I: Serial Killer MFM-II: Citizen MFM-III: Detective MFM-IV: Godfather/Witch MFM-V: Emperor MFM-VI:Host
    SFM-I: Spy SFM-II: Bandit SFM-III: Host SFM-VI: Skeleton Knight
    Awards: MFM-IV MVP SFM-VI MVP]

16. ISO #66

Quote Originally Posted by BorkBot View Post
    What if the Evil Neutral is still alive? Does the game still end when the Extra's win condition is met, but the Pariahs still live?

Any indication of when you're going to finish making your adjustments?
    The Extra would win and the game would end.
    As for adjustments, it will probably have to wait until after finals now. Which will be going on the next week. Sorry :/

17. ISO #67

18. ISO #68

19. ISO #69

20. ISO #70

If I make each player submit a list of players that they would kill as the "extra" and then use that for the predetermined deaths, would you think that would be better? That way the player can get a hint at if they are the Extra or not. As the nights go on, more of the list in their order will be completed and can pretty much assume they are the extra (when others will know they are NOT the extra)

Edit: Naturally the Neutral and the Pariah's will be omitted from the list. The list would be given on Night 1 and would determine the deaths from then on. This way the extra can still help town a bit (since not sure if extra) and the town might help the extra a bit (since they can't trust they aren't extra until their target doesn't die)
    Last edited by Blazer; September 27th, 2013 at 10:21 AM.

21. ISO #71

Quote Originally Posted by Blazer View Post
    If I make each player submit a list of players that they would kill as the "extra" and then use that for the predetermined deaths, would you think that would be better? That way the player can get a hint at if they are the Extra or not. As the nights go on, more of the list in their order will be completed and can pretty much assume they are the extra (when others will know they are NOT the extra)
    Apo is curious and does not understand.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    Look what you have caused. Seems like everyone who posted is now confused about their own gender and are venting their frustration into opinions.

22. ISO #72

Quote Originally Posted by Apocist View Post
    Apo is curious and does not understand.
    Ok so each player has the chance of being the extra. (The extra is disguised as a towny and do not know they are the extra) The purpose of each player submitting a list for who they would kill after Day 1 is to help them figure out if they are the extra or not. The neutrals will be removed from the list and only the townies will remain. As days go by, kills will occur and the player can see if the people on their list start to die. That will help them figure out if they want to help the town or hurt the town. (the extra CAN be a PR mind you)

I know it's not much, but I'm trying to figure out a way to keep the Extra from knowing that he/she is the extra while letting the players try to figure out who is the extra. (and give the extra a shake at winning) Naturally I will have to edit the rules on the special mechanics.

The idea that I think of is this: since anyone in the town can be the extra, the town won't trust each other as easily and possibly make the most pro-town actions just in case they are the extra. Until they are able to confidently determine that they are/ are not the extra the actions might make for some interesting events.

23. ISO #73

Well I've seen the anime.... I just honestly have no clue how this kinda setup would turn out... I mean... Your the enemy....but you don't know it.... Sounds great.

Look what you have caused. Seems like everyone who posted is now confused about their own gender and are venting their frustration into opinions.

24. ISO #74

Well I've seen the anime.... I just honestly have no clue how this kinda setup would turn out... I mean... Your the enemy....but you don't know it.... Sounds great.
    I'm hoping it would turn out well...is that a "great" with sarcasm? T.T ♥

yeah if you have an idea on how to keep the extra true to the anime (like now knowing who it is) while being fun, please let me know.

25. ISO #75

26. ISO #76

27. ISO #77

Apo still doesn't underwhy the would have to make a list of players that could be the dead one. Don't they do this during daychat anyways?

28. ISO #78

What dies the nurse's infect do?

What does pariah 2 do?

The biggest threat seems to be the pariah 1 to the extra.
    The nurse will inject someone with adrenaline and allow them to use their night action twice the next night.

I believe my initial intent was to have the Pariahs share a night chat..but I don't see a record of that on here..The second Pariah is just aligned with the first. (Team of neutrals) Not sure if I will implement that now or not.

Possibly.

Apo still doesn't underwhy the would have to make a list of players that could be the dead one. Don't they do this during daychat anyways?
    I'm not sure what you mean by this sentence. I was talking about having everyone give me a list of people they would kill if they were the extra. I would then use this list to kill off the classmates.

29. ISO #79

Quote Originally Posted by Blazer View Post
    I'm not sure what you mean by this sentence. I was talking about having everyone give me a list of people they would kill if they were the extra. I would then use this list to kill off the classmates.
    Oh and the list of classmates is just the names in the show? Because giving the players the choice to kill other players would just be silly

30. ISO #80

Oh and the list of classmates is just the names in the show? Because giving the players the choice to kill other players would just be silly
    It's not just silly fewl. The players would PM me a list of who (the players participating) they would kill. I would use the list given to me from the extra and go down in the order they were listed. (removing the pariahs and the neutral ofc)

This would help the townies gain confidence that they are not the extra and would help the extra start to figure out who they are. This will allow for the "town trust" to slowly be restored and the extra to stop helping the town.

31. ISO #81

The good part about the lists is that if everyone was asked to post their lists day 1 to eachother, they would ALL lie, because they don't know if they're scum or not

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Blue Masquerader View Post
    Hey moron. shut the fuck up or I will shut you up, k? I'm not the person your going to insult and live happily ever after. K? Understand that,

32. ISO #82

Quote Originally Posted by Cryptonic View Post
    The good part about the lists is that if everyone was asked to post their lists day 1 to eachother, they would ALL lie, because they don't know if they're scum or not
    And that is the mechanism I would like to keep and experiment with

The thing is that even if scum hunting takes while for the extra, there is only 1 of him. He will be hard to find but easy to eliminate. I'm not entirely sure what my plans were for the Pariah's, I think it was something along the lines of "help the town" but the town might suspect you. I first thought that maybe there was supposed to be a night chat, but now I don't think so. I'm not sure if I will go with each of them knowing each other's identity or simply make them town that do not inhibit "the extra's" win condition.

OFC i could always go back and edit it..

33. ISO #83

** UPDATES**
    Special Mechanics Cont.
    Doctor: may self target.
    The Extra Deaths: Will be determined by the lists given to me by the players. In the case of a doctor heal, the player that was targeted will be saved and I will continue down the list. If I happen to reach the bottom of the list with classmates still alive, I will go back down the list.
    The Extra: will appear as such in the graveyard. Death will result in the school being "accident free".

34. ISO #84

35. ISO #85

36. ISO #86

37. ISO #87

Doctor not dieing also makes him look suspicious as well, but essentially town can never lose as long as Doc is never lynched.
    If there is a doctor and he self targets, he will only be protecting himself and this can hurt or help the town. Don't forget a Jailor, Bus Driver, Jester, Arsonist, or Witch could lead to his demise. (Not to mention the Doctor could be the extra)
    Last edited by Blazer; October 6th, 2013 at 06:35 AM.

38. ISO #88

39. ISO #89

40. ISO #90