User Tag List

1. ISO #1

Ryan: 1-S2-1-2950076

Account Name: Ryan
    Account ID: 1-S2-1-2950076
    In-Game Name: Otello the fat
    Crimes Committed: VIDEO STREAMING

Your Account Name: Spartacus

Summary: This guy has been streaming mafia games numerous times. He will either pm the link to his friends, or as i caught him doing right now pming the link into the mafia game. Yesterday he said he did it by accident and thats how everyone found out he was streaming, he says in lobby he's not cheating and streaming doesn't imply cheatings, which is complete bullshit, then he goes and pm's the link into this game as well.....needs a perma ban for cheating right after being told it was cheating, plus anyone streaming can't be that stupid, he knows exactly what he's doing.

here is the link to his stream and he even has the dam thing SAVED to his "past broadcasts"

https://www.twitch.tv/2y4n/videos?kind=past_broadcasts

so he streams games, posts links in games while they are happening, so everyone can see his screen and his role, and it completely screws games up.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Mefia; April 7th, 2013 at 05:37 AM.

2. ISO #2

Re: Ryan: 1-S2-1-2950076

SC2 ID:
    Correct

Review:
    Posts the link to his stream of the game within the chat enabling others to see his role which is out of game communication. This sort of action ruins the games for other players, especially if the user streaming roles mafia.

Previous Convictions:
    Previous Watchlist'd and Point Banned

Player Offenses:
    Cheating

Recommended Punishment:

KickVote List x1
    Last edited by Damus_Graves; April 17th, 2013 at 11:31 AM.

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4

Tbh I think it's kind of cool that someone is using twitch tv to stream a game or two because if I'm bored I might just watch it and see whats happening. If he really wanted to cheat he could just push "alt f11" and enable party chat.
    It's like streaming a game of league of legends or starcraft. If the person on the other team really wanted to know what was happening they would just find the link to that stream (and then the intention to cheat would go to the watcher).
    You can't stop crime you can only prevent it and I can see this as a preventive action to make players feel safer, but there are way easier ways to cheat rather than streaming a game that could be potential entertainment. I think his intention was to advertise his channel, not let other players cheat and see his role because it seems a little counter productive to show his own role to anyone ingame.
    If he said "check my stream for my role so you know I'm town (posts link)" then I could see a motive for cheating.
    That is just my opinion. I like twitch tv when I get bored and I guess I would like to see a stream every once in a while for entertainment value. But maybe I'm the only one.

Thank you,
    ThePackage

5. ISO #5

Quote Originally Posted by thepackage01 View Post
    Tbh I think it's kind of cool that someone is using twitch tv to stream a game or two because if I'm bored I might just watch it and see whats happening. If he really wanted to cheat he could just push "alt f11" and enable party chat.
    It's like streaming a game of league of legends or starcraft. If the person on the other team really wanted to know what was happening they would just find the link to that stream (and then the intention to cheat would go to the watcher).
    You can't stop crime you can only prevent it and I can see this as a preventive action to make players feel safer, but there are way easier ways to cheat rather than streaming a game that could be potential entertainment. I think his intention was to advertise his channel, not let other players cheat and see his role because it seems a little counter productive to show his own role to anyone ingame.
    If he said "check my stream for my role so you know I'm town (posts link)" then I could see a motive for cheating.
    That is just my opinion. I like twitch tv when I get bored and I guess I would like to see a stream every once in a while for entertainment value. But maybe I'm the only one.

Thank you,
    ThePackage
    I don't know how to do it off hand, mostly because I don't do video streaming, but there is a way to block certain sections of your screen from being visible. We've had streamers in the past who've used it and we've allowed streams when this was activated. Any advertisement of the channel prior to or during the game when you will then be streaming THAT GAME is malicious and a violation of our rules unless such measures are taken.

6. ISO #6

7. ISO #7

8. ISO #8

9. ISO #9

10. ISO #10

11. ISO #11

12. ISO #12

13. ISO #13

Quote Originally Posted by 2y4n View Post
    This is not hacking by any definition. It is simply backing up the mafia bank file, like what is referenced to in this thread:

https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/archiv...p/t-17612.html

No files were tampered, just a backup of the bank file.
    Your point-ban was not supposed to end.
    Backing up a hacked bankfile is still hacking.

Spoiler : :
    FM XIV - Rapture : Denizen
    FM XV - Star Wars : Citizen
    FM XIV - FuzzyWuzzyTown : Doctor

14. ISO #14

15. ISO #15

16. ISO #16

It's not my intention to agitate you guys. I'm not trying to cause trouble and I haven't hacked anything. If you would like to ban me go ahead but if you do please just do it, be done with it once and for all, and stop threatening it and posting stuff about me all the time.
    Hm? I'm actually offering to let you off the point ban entirely if you reset your bank to zero. Technically speaking the point ban should be reinstated in the next update.

17. ISO #17

If point bans are permanent how could you "let me off"? How can you expect the community to take rules seriously when they are fluid in definition and you don't enforce them properly? I don't want options just man up and moderate the game like you're suppose to.

Stop playing games. My bank file has never been hacked, I've never hacked anything in the game, but if you truly believe that I have then exact the penalty and be done with it.

18. ISO #18

If point bans are permanent how could you "let me off"? How can you expect the community to take rules seriously when they are fluid in definition and you don't enforce them properly? I don't want options just man up and moderate the game like you're suppose to.

Stop playing games. My bank file has never been hacked, I've never hacked anything in the game, but if you truly believe that I have then exact the penalty and be done with it.
    You do know what a point-ban is, right? It forces you to have zero points.

You "backing up" your bank file from before the point-ban with the bank that caused you to get point-banned will put you back on the list.

I have no idea why you were taken off, but you have two options.
    1. Delete your bank, and tell us. We will take you off the upcoming point-ban list.
    2. Do nothing/continue to argue with us. Your point-ban will be reinstated and you will not be able to have hats/models/colored names/more kick and repick votes/blacklist/perfer. Its your call.
    Quote Originally Posted by Elixir View Post
    You should be priviledged to experience bestmas.

"waah the screen is shaking, waah my delicate eyes".

Fuck sake.

19. ISO #19

We usually give people who actually play the game and seem reasonable one more chance with their bank files if they appeal it, that's been happening for a long time. If that's how you really feel though it'll be reinstated in the next update.