Kidnapper abilities
Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

Kidnapper abilities

So I was down to a game with 2 mafia, 1 MM, and 1 random town. I was the kidnapper and was not sure if town would vote with us to lynch the MM. So I had the kidnap function ready to kidnap the MM. But I was thinking, had I kidnapped him would I have been killed by him for targetting him? Would it have been different if I had not killed him (bc out of executions)?

Also, does the same situation happen when the jailor releases an SK? Does the SK kill the kidnapper if he lets him live?

Thordog

2. ISO #2

Re: Kidnapper abilities

Quote Originally Posted by Thordog412 View Post
    So I was down to a game with 2 mafia, 1 MM, and 1 random town. I was the kidnapper and was not sure if town would vote with us to lynch the MM. So I had the kidnap function ready to kidnap the MM. But I was thinking, had I kidnapped him would I have been killed by him for targetting him? Would it have been different if I had not killed him (bc out of executions)?

Also, does the same situation happen when the jailor releases an SK? Does the SK kill the kidnapper if he lets him live?

Thordog
    No. The Kidnap works like a Jailor and the MM would be blocked. Serial Killer would kill Kidnapper if 'Kills Role Blockers' is on, but MM is not a threat in that situation.

3. ISO #3

Re: Kidnapper abilities

excellent! good strategy right there.
    When we talked about pubs, we are talking about us.
    When they talked about pubs, they exclude themselves.
    They say only bad players want to modify citizens, and they do not satisfy bad players.
    Are we bad players? We include bad players, but that is just a part of us.
    ---They put veteran, mayor, allowed jester to visit for nothing, and they regretted and say those things are brainless.