who here play Space Station 13?
Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

Lightbulb who here play Space Station 13?

since my GPU have some overheating problems... the only game i have really been playing lately is Space Station 13
    (it does really use the GPU... so no overheating! *cheers*)

so anyone else play or played Space Station 13?

i play on Yogstation whenever i have time ^^ join me?

i love Wikis ^^;
    https://wiki.nanotrasen.com/index.php?title=User:Deantwo

Wiki User: Deantwo

the SC2Mafia Wiki is my playground!
    Spoiler : FM History :

FM18: Bushwalter (Drug Dealer)

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4

5. ISO #5

Re: who here play Space Station 13?

Quote Originally Posted by Lazers View Post
    Me, but you should honestly play on /tg/station

it's more populated and is more supported, like right now there's more than 100 people on two servers

https://www.nanotrasen.com/
    i have been on their server a few times too when YogStation was down... the admins there just seemed to interfer a lot @_@

one time an Admin created a PA in the Chaple and said the first one to get a Singo running there would get a prize... ^^; i did get it setup but never saw a prize other then the Captain ID that was spawned for my to swap powercells with

anyway... mostly play on Yogstation around noon my time (GMT +1:00) when there's 20-30 people on and it's enjoyable ^^

6. ISO #6

7. ISO #7

8. ISO #8

9. ISO #9

10. ISO #10

11. ISO #11

12. ISO #12

yeah its free and looks like 8 bit graphix with a lot of shit to do. It's really noob unfriendly though. I stopped counting how often i died today to. Exploding computers, Injections, Tools to my head. airlocks. Failcurity and i have still not a clue whats going on. Also the controls are rather weird.

This game is basicly mafia + parasite + cruiser command + DND in a nutshell.
    Spoiler : fm history :
    FM 6: Commoner/Legionare(roman)/Legionare(Sin) FM8: Stan Investigator FM9:Yakov German(Sapper) FM10: Fm Rumpel Vigilante FM11: Renekton: Serial Killer FM12: Sandor: citizen = scum FM13: Wicket : Devourer FM14: Torynn: Andrew Ryan (GF)

13. ISO #13

Quote Originally Posted by CmG View Post
    This game is basicly mafia + parasite + cruiser command + DND in a nutshell.
    that's a good was of saying what is it yeah XD

well... the Wiki had a lot of good information...
    but mainly... if your an Assistant then go around asking for a job... asking the HoP is a good start
    once you have a job... do that job... even better if you read up on the Wiki about the job a little first ^^;
    and then you just wait till something goes wrong...

i normally play Atmospheric Technician lately... and have a lot of fun with that ^^
    but there's still things i don't really know how work... Station Engineer was fun for me too ^^ but the Singularity Engine still scare me... i am more of a Solars kinda guy >_<

but yeah a lot of the times i get killed... that's part of the game... some times i then get to play a pAI after i am dead and that can be a lot of fun too ^^

14. ISO #14

15. ISO #15

Quote Originally Posted by Auckmid View Post
    For some reason, I can connect to other servers, but not Yog>.>
    maybe server is down? it happen some times... or are you trying to connect to an IP Address? cause the IP Address of the You server changes all the time (really annoyinig)

16. ISO #16

17. ISO #17

18. ISO #18

How to interact with computers n shit how to built a mech. Yes i am a robocist..
    FM 6: Commoner/Legionare(roman)/Legionare(Sin) FM8: Stan Investigator FM9:Yakov German(Sapper) FM10: Fm Rumpel Vigilante FM11: Renekton: Serial Killer FM12: Sandor: citizen = scum FM13: Wicket : Devourer FM14: Torynn: Andrew Ryan (GF)

19. ISO #19

20. ISO #20

Read the wiki before you jump into a job

There's a guide I believe
    yes ^this

don't play any jobs you don't know... play Assistant for a bit... ask if people can teach you or if you can get a job ^^;

21. ISO #21

The wiki is not detailed enough. I read the parts already. That's why i am even asking in here!

Assistant is crap you just get abused, ignored or shat on it.

Thanks for nothing!

22. ISO #22

The wiki is not detailed enough. I read the parts already. That's why i am even asking in here!

Thanks for nothing!
    I choked out a sec officer as assistant. It was awesome to watch him slowly die while stammering "p-p-p-p-please!" while I whispered "Shh, shh, it'll all be over soon."

23. ISO #23

Thanks for nothing!
    The wiki literally tells you how to operate a computer AND how to build a mech/wahtever

https://wiki.nanotrasen.com/index.php...de_to_robotics

And assistant is ignored, yes. This is a good thing. If you fuck up royally as an assistant you won't harm the station and people won't be pissed at you for being an incompetent fuck

Play assistant to get the basics of the game down

24. ISO #24

would be nice if everyone write their usernames here so we can add each other ^^

my username: Deantwo

the reason you play Assistant as a newbie... is because... if you are playing another job your suppose to know what your doing... if your say an Engineering... you need to know how not to blow up the station... and how to make power...

what if a newbie started out as Captain? the whole round would be chaos...

plus... Assistant is the only role that you can MAYBE get away with griefing with...

besides... if you did as i said... go the to HoP's Office... stand in line... when it's your turn... ask the HoP nicely if you can get a job... that's how i play Assistant... i have tried getting almost any job that way...

25. ISO #25

How do i operate the friggin fabricator? That's not mentioned there. Like i said.

26. ISO #26

How do i operate the friggin fabricator? That's not mentioned there. Like i said.
    as far as i know... if there's metal in it... you just tell it what to make... make a queue of things... and then click start... i saw it once in a YouTube video

27. ISO #27

how do i tell it what to make? I can only look at it or point to it. Why do you try to explain it on the forums when we sit in the same skype channel talking about the game right now. Lol

28. ISO #28

how do i tell it what to make? I can only look at it or point to it. Why do you try to explain it on the forums when we sit in the same skype channel talking about the game right now. Lol
    Click on it goddamn

And no you don't right click it

All of this is in the "Basic guide," WHICH YOU SHOULD READ BEFORE YOU JUMP INTO JOBS

You're extremely lucky you choose Roboticist and not one of the more demanding jobs, you could potentially get jobbanned otherwise

29. ISO #29

Why luck? Its labeled easy that's why i picked it in the first place. duh.

dude i am playing on a server where everyone just grieves. Just to learn the basics. It's k and i clicked on it several times it doesnt work. Hand to fabricator like a thousands of times. Guess what? Server was lagging as hell...
    Last edited by CmG; April 7th, 2013 at 12:05 PM.

30. ISO #30

Click on it goddamn

And no you don't right click it

All of this is in the "Basic guide," WHICH YOU SHOULD READ BEFORE YOU JUMP INTO JOBS

You're extremely lucky you choose Roboticist and not one of the more demanding jobs, you could potentially get jobbanned otherwise
    with an empty hand of course ^^

dude i am playing on a server where everyone just grieves. Just to learn the basics. It's k and i clicked on it several times it doesnt work. Hand to fabricator like a thousands of times. Guess what? Server was lagging as hell...
    good point ^^

and yeah... Yogstation lag less... at least if you ask me ^^;

31. ISO #31

Those people aren't griefing; There's just so many goddamn traitors (usually like 8ish)

And yeah it lags because all dem people

32. ISO #32

They beat me up to critical. Then they heal me and beat me up again... Thats grieving :P

33. ISO #33

34. ISO #34

I think it was Bruno and Raptor...

35. ISO #35

36. ISO #36

37. ISO #37

Quote Originally Posted by Auckmid View Post
    Where does one aquire metal?
    one way is to ask over the radio... or going to Cargo and ask there... ^^;

Metal comes from the Mining Station or Supply Shuttle... and both of those are managed by Cargo ^^; so... just go ask at the Cargo's desk

there's also a Request Console in almost all rooms... using that you can request help/supplies from other departments... sadly not everyone check what is written on the Request Console... so going to the desk or asking over the radio is mostly the easiest way to do it
    Last edited by Deantwo; April 9th, 2013 at 12:51 AM.

38. ISO #38

39. ISO #39

40. ISO #40

Quote Originally Posted by Bruno View Post
    Oops was permabanned from Nox for setting off two bombs, lmfao
    cause your not allowed to make bombs... unless you have a in-game/RP reason (like being a Traitor...)

only people that are allowed to make bombs are Toxin Lad workers... and you may only use/test them in the Toxin Test Chamber (again unless there's a good RP reason why... or you were order to do something by the heads of staff...)
    Last edited by Deantwo; April 9th, 2013 at 12:45 PM.

41. ISO #41

Quote Originally Posted by Deantwo View Post
    one way is to ask over the radio... or going to Cargo and ask there... ^^;

Metal comes from the Mining Station or Supply Shuttle... and both of those are managed by Cargo ^^; so... just go ask at the Cargo's desk

there's also a Request Console in almost all rooms... using that you can request help/supplies from other departments... sadly not everyone check what is written on the Request Console... so going to the desk or asking over the radio is mostly the easiest way to do it
    Okay thx. Also, how do I put on my seat-belt on the escape shuttle or strap people in for Surgery and stuff (Second one is more out of interest).

Lately I've been playing Chemist a lot. It isn't too hard of a job, fairly important, quite fun and has helped me learn the basics.

Quote Originally Posted by Raptorblaze View Post
    I wonder if we could turn this into an FM type game somehow...
    I'm very it's possible. Special mechanics would require thought, but SS13 and Mafia are both Deception style games, so RP ideas should come naturaly.

42. ISO #42

stand on the chair and drag yourself with the mouse on it. Yeah i know its retarded. I think its the same for the surgery.

43. ISO #43

44. ISO #44

more like grabbing a file on your desktop and put it into the trashcan way.