1. ISO #1

Angryofficer; 1-S2-1-3329178

llllllllllllllll
    Account Name: Angryofficer
    Account ID: 1-S2-1-3329178
    In-Game Name: Jessica Jung

Crimes Committed: Game-Throwing

Your Account Name: Emosapien
    Summary: Angry rolls GF. N1, he says in Mafia chat that he is going to game-throw. D2, he claims Sheriff, and says that he has a Mafia result on me (framer). While I manage to avoid getting lynched D2, I do get lynched D3. Hoping that this is just a ploy, I go along and say how it was unfortunate I got caught by Sheriff N1. N3, Consigliere suicides. D4, Angry says that he's game-throwing and is actualy Mafia. Town doesn't believe him and says he Jester, so he suicides that night.

Obvious game-throw is obvious:/
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Mugy; April 9th, 2013 at 08:32 PM.

2. ISO #2

Re: Angryofficer; 1-S2-1-3329178

llllllllllllllll
    SC ID VERIFICATION
    Correct.
    Angryofficer - 1-S2-1-3329178

Relevant Hotkeys
    Angryofficer - 2

After the Review
    Pre-Game: Angryofficer is already on WatchList.
    He rolls Godfather, name is Jessica Jung

Day 1: He updates his last will with 'gamethrow 4 lyfe' in it.

Night 1: He announces that he plans to game throw in the Mafia chat.

Day 2: He does indeed claim Sheriff and accuse his Framer of being Mafia. Luckily the Framer survives.

Night 2: Jessica Jung (Angryoffiver) says 'you win for today'

Day 3: Jessica Jung once again pushes the lynch on the Framer. Some Town defend him based on sound logic, but he is tried and executed.

Night 3: The Consigliere commits suicide in light of the gamethrowing.

Day 4: Jessica Jung admits to Gamethrowing and to being Mafia. He then puts in the suicide command.

Night 4: Jessica Jung (Angryofficer) commits suicide.

This report is super easy. He announces it in last will, mafia chat, and the day chat at the end. Intentionally accuses a mafia, pressing the issue over several days, and then suicides.

Players Added to the Report
    None.

Was the Game Result Affected?
    Yes. Mafia had no chance.

Player Offences
    Angryofficer - 1x gamethrowing

Previous Offences
    Angryofficer - 2 griefing, and 1 lag cheating. Also has an ignored pause & leave incident, and another game-throw report (that actually sounds like griefing) with a replay error.

Recommended Action
    2x Kick Vote?
    Last edited by Damus_Graves; March 31st, 2013 at 04:12 PM.

3. ISO #3

Angryofficer: 1-S2-1-3329178

llllllllllllllll
    In-Game Name: Jessica Jung

Crimes Committed: Game-Throwing

Your Account Name: toaae
    Summary: The replay will make it obvious, but the godfather got one of his mafia members lynched by claiming to be a sherrif, and when he was the last mafia left, he admitted to game throwing. Ruined the entire game.
    Last edited by Damus_Graves; March 31st, 2013 at 03:39 PM.

4. ISO #4

5. ISO #5

6. ISO #6

AngryOfficer 1-S2-1-3329178

lllllll
    Account Name: AngryOfficer
    Account Id: 1-S2-1-3329178
    In Game Name: Jessica Jung (Godfather)

Crimes Committed: Game throwing
    Your Account Name: Riftman
    Summary: When the game started at first all went well, then when the first day came Jessica Jung claimed sheriff and said that one of his framers were mafia (13) and that mafia was lynched. The next day he claimed sheriff again and said 8 was mafia. 8 revealed that Jessica Jung was game throwing and was the gf. The town believed him and lynched Jessica Jung, and Jessica Jung appeared Godfather. The next day the consigliere committed suicide and the game was pretty much over.
    Also: AngryOfficer already has watch list for Bad Gamethrowing and lag chat cheating...... I'm suggesting kick vote list for him.

Proof: -Mafia- (17).SC2Replay
    Last edited by Damus_Graves; April 5th, 2013 at 03:13 PM.

7. ISO #7

Angryofficer 1-S2-1-3329178 Cheating, Griefing, Gamethrowing

In-Game Name: Yeh

Crimes Committed: Cheating, Griefing, Gamethrowing

Your Account Name: Computer
    Summary: He knew exactly who mafia were and jailed then executed them n1 and n2 until he got lynched for griefing and spamming. He caused many players to mute him and thus also caused game-throwing. He also admitted to the intention of gamethrowing in chat.

8. ISO #8

Angryofficer: 1-S2-1-3329178

mafiaReport.SC2Replay

Another replay; just recorded a minute or so. This user only join games to gamethrow, spam and insult other players.
    I wanted to share this particular replay because he got ascended to host. You can see the kind of things tha this kid does.

Edit:

Account ID#: 1-S2-1-3329178

In game name: Jessica Jung

Crimes Committed: Griefing

Your Account Name: Senekis
    Summary: This was like the third or fourth game in a row where the user did nothing but spam and insult others.
    In this case, the host left and he got ascended, then loaded one of those troll setups: all disguiser but two.

Just watch the first minute, the rest is irrelevant; there are enough reports of his other games for you to check.
    Last edited by Sen; April 5th, 2013 at 02:49 PM. Reason: Format.

9. ISO #9

Re: Angryofficer: 1-S2-1-3329178

Quote Originally Posted by Sen View Post
    mafiaReport.SC2Replay

Another replay; just recorded a minute or so. This user only join games to gamethrow, spam and insult other players.
    I wanted to share this particular replay because he got ascended to host. You can see the kind of things tha this kid does.
    You should make another report. We can deal with that there.
    Quote Originally Posted by Elixir View Post
    You should be priviledged to experience bestmas.

"waah the screen is shaking, waah my delicate eyes".

Fuck sake.

10. ISO #10

mafiaReport.SC2Replay

If someone could just look at the replay really quickly, if it is how Sen states it, then format isn't all that necessary to see a couple minutes worth of replay.

11. ISO #11

Sorry, I thought it'd be better to add it to that thread, so you can see that even while being on the watch list, he just keeps screwing games in many ways. It'd be nice if we could at least kick him out from the games; it's kind of annoying since hosts can't simply kick known trolls like in BW.

12. ISO #12

Re: AngryOfficer 1-S2-1-3329178

lllllll
    SC2 ID:
    Correct

Review:
    Gamethrows by revealing his allies in day chat, getting one lynched and the other to backstab AngryOfficer in return.

Game Alteration:
    Yes, in favor of Town

Previous Offenses:
    An overabundance of reports.

Player Offenses:
    Gamethrowing, Griefing

Recommended Punishments:
    Banlist (Most likely Indefinite)
    Last edited by Damus_Graves; April 5th, 2013 at 03:16 PM.

13. ISO #13

Sorry, I thought it'd be better to add it to that thread, so you can see that even while being on the watch list, he just keeps screwing games in many ways. It'd be nice if we could at least kick him out from the games; it's kind of annoying since hosts can't simply kick known trolls like in BW.
    It's ok. The replay is the most important part and is enough for an action as simple as this. Thank you.

14. ISO #14

mafiaReport.SC2Replay

Edit:

Account ID#: 1-S2-1-3329178

In game name: Jessica Jung

Crimes Committed: Griefing

Your Account Name: Senekis
    Summary: This was like the third or fourth game in a row where the user did nothing but spam and insult others.
    In this case, the host left and he got ascended, then loaded one of those troll setups: all disguiser but two.

Just watch the first minute, the rest is irrelevant; there are enough reports of his other games for you to check.
    This report only shows up AngryOfficer's intent to ruin games, which is shown in the other reports we have on him.
    AngryOfficer spams one phrase throughout the setup and admits to, in a way, gamethrowing previously. <-- Things of Note
    Thank you for your report

15. ISO #15

16. ISO #16

repeat gamethrower

In-Game Name: REAL ASS NIGGA

Crimes Committed: Gamethrowing

Your Account Name: Pazuzu
    Summary:Third gamethrow I saw this guy do in a few weeks, this time he claimed sheriff was mafia, being detective and knowing it not to be true. Then he admitted gamethrowing and spammed for the rest of the game, just like last two times.

screen shots of game throw and end screen attached along with save: Attachment 9985Attachment 9986Gamethrower.SC2Replay
    Last edited by Pazuzu; April 6th, 2013 at 12:07 AM.

17. ISO #17

18. ISO #18

19. ISO #19

20. ISO #20

21. ISO #21