M-FM: Cops & Robbers
Register

User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
  1. ISO #1

M-FM: Cops & Robbers

Setup: https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...ps-amp-Robbers

We will start once ever accounts are made, and I can fix my night chats for it.
    Also, remember... everyone is a Citizen.

Presigns are allowed for Damus_Graves, MintBerry Crunch, and Orpz. Then for the people that voted for my game. Then others. You may sign now, but if those people come in late they get preference.

/sign below.

Last edited by Slaol; April 2nd, 2013 at 09:07 AM.

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4

Re: M-FM: Cops & Robbers

/sign

(might change to reserve, but I think I'll have enough time)
    [FMVI: Angel FMVIII: Gunsmith FMIX: Peasant FMX: Blacksmith
    MFM-I: Serial Killer MFM-II: Citizen MFM-III: Detective MFM-IV: Godfather/Witch MFM-V: Emperor MFM-VI:Host
    SFM-I: Spy SFM-II: Bandit SFM-III: Host SFM-VI: Skeleton Knight
    Awards: MFM-IV MVP SFM-VI MVP]

5. ISO #5

6. ISO #6

7. ISO #7

8. ISO #8

9. ISO #9

/sign

What theme for game account names you will be using? Can players suggest their own account names according to the chosen theme? (privately, of course)

Spoiler : Forum Mafia History :
    FMVI: Seer FMVII: Lookout FMIX: Propagandist FMX: Arsonist FMXI:Janitor FMXIII: Corrupt Journalist
    FMXIV: Lookout FM XVI: Vigilante FM XVII: Host FM XVIII: Witch FM XIX: Bounty Hunter FMXX: Electro Maniac

10. ISO #10

11. ISO #11

12. ISO #12

13. ISO #13

The setup doesn't need anon accounts, so they probably shouldn't used.

Even though it's Slaol...
    MFM-I: Serial Killer MFM-II: Citizen MFM-III: Detective MFM-IV: Godfather/Witch MFM-V: Emperor MFM-VI:Host

14. ISO #14

15. ISO #15

16. ISO #16

17. ISO #17

Quote Originally Posted by Slaol View Post
    Once signups fill and I setup my night chats. Saturday at the latest. Sooner depending if Ika and I know who our schedule and what will be best.
    well due to the randoming of how my work scedule gets generated... i will have to work aorund that. i'll be on late tonight though and have an hour to talk we can discuss it then right now i have class

18. ISO #18

19. ISO #19

20. ISO #20

21. ISO #21

22. ISO #22

Quote Originally Posted by ika View Post
    yes but borkbot still retains rights on what fm goes through. we could if we wanted to but at same time. will it make a difrrence if we use anons?
    Less meta, also has a nice feel to it if you ask me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    i scumreaded him because his posts were gay
    Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    ah fuck.
    I HARDCLAIM MASON ASSASSIN.

23. ISO #23

24. ISO #24

Quote Originally Posted by ika View Post
    yes but borkbot still retains rights on what fm goes through. we could if we wanted to but at same time. will it make a difrrence if we use anons?
    I could likely push it, but...

Quote Originally Posted by Numbertwo View Post
    Aren't you above borkbot in rank?
    Respect > Rank

25. ISO #25

26. ISO #26

27. ISO #27

28. ISO #28

/sign

I haven't played one of these newfangled mfm things, so are there important differences from real FM that I should know of?
    FMII: Armorsmith | FMIII: Napoli Godfather | FMIV: Arsonist | FMV: Doctor | FMVI: Greed | FMVIII: Consigliere | FMXVI: Citizen | MFMXVII: Bus Driver | FMXX: Mason

Il giusto è solo chi sa fingerlo meglio

29. ISO #29

30. ISO #30

Quote Originally Posted by vornksr View Post
    /sign

I haven't played one of these newfangled mfm things, so are there important differences from real FM that I should know of?
    as long as you read the setup, it's exactly the same.

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Blue Masquerader View Post
    Hey moron. shut the fuck up or I will shut you up, k? I'm not the person your going to insult and live happily ever after. K? Understand that,

31. ISO #31

no anon accounts? k

/sign
    Spoiler : fm history :
    FM 6: Commoner/Legionare(roman)/Legionare(Sin) FM8: Stan Investigator FM9:Yakov German(Sapper) FM10: Fm Rumpel Vigilante FM11: Renekton: Serial Killer FM12: Sandor: citizen = scum FM13: Wicket : Devourer FM14: Torynn: Andrew Ryan (GF)

32. ISO #32

/Nazsign
    (tm)
    And if I die tomorrow, I'd be alright because I believe that after we're gone, the spirit carries on...
    Spoiler : FM History :
    FMXV: Jester: Win/MVP SFM-Borderlands: Witch: Win M-FM Blazer's Experiment: Subject 8, Sheriff/Infected (Lose) M-FM Nasty Rumors/Treasure Town: Skuntank, Blackmailer (Lose)

33. ISO #33

Quote Originally Posted by Nazzhoul View Post
    /Nazisign
    (tm)
    fixed that for you. No need to thank me.
    Spoiler : fm history :
    FM 6: Commoner/Legionare(roman)/Legionare(Sin) FM8: Stan Investigator FM9:Yakov German(Sapper) FM10: Fm Rumpel Vigilante FM11: Renekton: Serial Killer FM12: Sandor: citizen = scum FM13: Wicket : Devourer FM14: Torynn: Andrew Ryan (GF)

34. ISO #34

I thought anon accounts were just traditional for MFMs, regardless of whether or not they're necessary (like for big FMs). Take Halo, for example. Nothing about that setup demanded anon accounts, but they were used anyway.

Of course, I'll play either way, but I prefer anon accounts because they make it more difficult to meta and (for me, at least) they help me focus on the game because while I'm logged in to my anon account, I can only post in the game thread.

Plus, it means if you're commenting somewhere on the site that isn't the game, everyone can just say "Hey, she's posting in circlejerk, but not in the game! She's probably evil!", which hurts the game in my opinion because it rewards people for using external information rather than what's presented in the game.

35. ISO #35

Of course, I'll play either way, but I prefer anon accounts because they make it more difficult to meta and (for me, at least) they help me focus on the game because while I'm logged in to my anon account, I can only post in the game thread.
    This is a reason not to use anon accounts. If people participate in multiple FMs at the same time they have to switch constantly, which they won't want to do because it's inconvenient. One of the games will likely suffer. And occasionally, people forget to switch accounts and post with the wrong accounts in the wrong threads.

It was never a tradition to use anon accounts in MFM. They've only been used in like 4-5 games or so. If it's not important for your game, anon accounts are just not worth the hassle/problems that come with them.
    Last edited by BorkBot; April 1st, 2013 at 04:12 PM.

36. ISO #36

37. ISO #37

Quote Originally Posted by BorkBot View Post
    This is a reason not to use anon accounts. If people participate in multiple FMs at the same time they have to switch constantly, which they won't want to do because it's inconvenient. One of the games will likely suffer. And occasionally, people forget to switch accounts and post with the wrong accounts in the wrong threads.

It was never a tradition to use anon accounts in MFM. They've only been used in like 4-5 games or so. If it's not important for your game, anon accounts are just not worth the hassle/problems that come with them.
    Well I usually stay out of smaller games so I can focus on larger ones, and usually (at least with big FMs) SFMs schedule their start dates so as not to overlap. But I guess with MFMs some people might prefer the convenience of not having to switch accounts.

For me personally the negative of having outside information leak into the game outweighs the positive of conveniently posting in multiple FMs, so I would prefer anon accounts.

38. ISO #38

39. ISO #39

40. ISO #40

Heh, it's been a while since we played with our masks off. It will be a straight face-off between us soon.

CmG and BorkBot, do you remember THAT M-FM game hosted by Kromos? I really miss Dust now.

Oh, and keep in mind that powerofdeath might be actually a smurf of someone else who chose to stay hidden.

Spoiler : Forum Mafia History :
    FMVI: Seer FMVII: Lookout FMIX: Propagandist FMX: Arsonist FMXI:Janitor FMXIII: Corrupt Journalist
    FMXIV: Lookout FM XVI: Vigilante FM XVII: Host FM XVIII: Witch FM XIX: Bounty Hunter FMXX: Electro Maniac

41. ISO #41

42. ISO #42

43. ISO #43

44. ISO #44

Quote Originally Posted by Fatalis View Post
    omg I taught it's full
    /sign
    ok you are the 20th person.

we are now taking resrves. im gonna corrdinate with slaol and finalize everything. we pretty much planned out how the day/nights times will start but i will need to finalized some thing quickly with slaol. when he gets around to updating the signup list.

45. ISO #45

46. ISO #46

47. ISO #47

48. ISO #48

Quote Originally Posted by Slaol View Post
    Night chats will be fixed over the next day and we should start soon.
    also for those who are wondering i will be making the threads for each day. slaol has admin powers so if it gets locked he can unlock freely. the game should begin either tonight or tom depending on how much we can get done. we will still be taking resrves though

49. ISO #49

50. ISO #50