S-FM Setup Review & Approval Queue
Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

S-FM Setup Review & Approval Queue

HIJACKED BY ORPZ
    NEW QUEUE HERE: https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...025-S-FM-Queue

Leaving OP intact for historical purposes.

The queue is first come, first serve. To use the queue, post a link to your setup thread in this topic. After posting here, your setup thread will get a quick overview to ensure it has everything ready to be judged. If it doesn't, the host will be told what's missing and their post will be removed from the queue. Once it's added, they may add it back to the queue to be checked again.

Once accepted to the queue, hosts must wait for their setup to approach the top. The top few setups all have a good chance of being approved next, all depending on if hosts have answered all questions and edited the setup.

NOTE: Only one setup is allowed to be posted on the queue per person. If you post a second setup, it will be deleted from the queue.

HOW TO SUBSTITUTE YOUR GAME: To substitute your setup on the queue with another setup you created, edit your new setup into the original post and send CRYPTONIC a PM indicating the change.

1. S-FM Killing Game
    2. S-FM The Notebook
    3. S-FM Survivor's Game
    4. S-FM Anti-Lurkers
    5. S-FM Normals
    6. S-FM Standard

If you want your setup to be added to the queue, you must post in this thread with a link to your setup.

Before you do, make sure your setup has the required components as listed in the setup requirements thread, so we have a complete setup to review and we can work out the details with you. It doesn't have to be perfect, but you should not post a setup that's clearly incomplete and expect to get a jump on the queue.
    Last edited by Orpz; October 8th, 2015 at 12:21 PM.
    [FMVI: Angel FMVIII: Gunsmith FMIX: Peasant FMX: Blacksmith
    MFM-I: Serial Killer MFM-II: Citizen MFM-III: Detective MFM-IV: Godfather/Witch MFM-V: Emperor MFM-VI:Host
    SFM-I: Spy SFM-II: Bandit SFM-III: Host SFM-VI: Skeleton Knight
    Awards: MFM-IV MVP SFM-VI MVP]

2. ISO #2

Re: S-FM Setup Review & Approval Queue

If you want your setup to be added to the queue, you must post in this thread with a link to your setup.

Before you do, make sure your setup has the required components as listed in the setup requirements thread
    Quote/bump as a reminder about this adjustment in the approval process.
    Last edited by Cryptonic; August 10th, 2013 at 09:01 PM.
    [FMVI: Angel FMVIII: Gunsmith FMIX: Peasant FMX: Blacksmith
    MFM-I: Serial Killer MFM-II: Citizen MFM-III: Detective MFM-IV: Godfather/Witch MFM-V: Emperor MFM-VI:Host
    SFM-I: Spy SFM-II: Bandit SFM-III: Host SFM-VI: Skeleton Knight
    Awards: MFM-IV MVP SFM-VI MVP]

3. ISO #3

We are opposed to the line of compromise with imperialism. At the same time, we cannot tolerate the practice of only shouting against imperialism, but, in actual fact, being afraid to fight it. Kim Il Sung
    [CENTER]S-FM: Bus Drivers, S-FM: Trust, S-FM: Double Killers, S-FM: Double Killers Too, S-FM: Heart of the Swarm [COLOR="#FF0000"]HOST[SIZE=1]

4. ISO #4

5. ISO #5

6. ISO #6

7. ISO #7

8. ISO #8

9. ISO #9

Quote Originally Posted by MattZed View Post
    deathworld's and RLVG's suicides made me lul. I take a lot of pleasure in knowing that I gave you an night action, and that you used it to kill yourself.
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    At least Mesk has lewdy lefty and raunchy righty. You're not even Canadian.
    Quote Originally Posted by FM-Shocked Kirby Face View Post
    Deathworlds is simply better than us at this game. Don't kill them for that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    fucketh me in the ass