Some questions
Register

User Tag List

Thread: Some questions

1. ISO #1

Some questions

Hello

I have a few of questions about the game... (by the way, sorry if I'm in the wrong part, i didn't find any better place to post it :x)

If ever I play as an amnesiac, and I decide to switch my role, will I still win as the Amnesiac for the achievement, or I need to stay Amnesiac and win like a survivor?

If ever 2 different sides are remaining, but nobody can win (witch against a town, godfather against bus driver, godfather against serial killer...) how to determine who wins and loses? Don't know if we have to follow a logic or not...

When 2 peoples are shooting at each other (for instance, vigilante vs mafioso), is there an order or are both killed?

Thanks for your answers, and if something was noted on the wiki, I probably missed it, I regularly read it.

2. ISO #2

Re: Some questions

Quote Originally Posted by Thedrake View Post
    Hello

I have a few of questions about the game... (by the way, sorry if I'm in the wrong part, i didn't find any better place to post it :x)

If ever I play as an amnesiac, and I decide to switch my role, will I still win as the Amnesiac for the achievement, or I need to stay Amnesiac and win like a survivor?

If ever 2 different sides are remaining, but nobody can win (witch against a town, godfather against bus driver, godfather against serial killer...) how to determine who wins and loses? Don't know if we have to follow a logic or not...

When 2 peoples are shooting at each other (for instance, vigilante vs mafioso), is there an order or are both killed?

Thanks for your answers, and if something was noted on the wiki, I probably missed it, I regularly read it.
    1: You win like Amnesiac for Amnesiac win. If you want Handi-Capable you must win ALONE as an Amnesiac.

2: (Serial Killer if setting is on) > Arsonist > Mass Murderer > Serial Killer > (Citizen if setting is on) > Mafia > Cult > Witch > Town > Benigns.

3: Both die.

Also, yes, this is the right place for this.
    Last edited by Slaol; March 19th, 2013 at 08:22 PM.

3. ISO #3

Quote Originally Posted by Slaol View Post
    1: You win like Amnesiac for Amnesiac win. If you want Handi-Capable you must win ALONE as an Amnesiac.

2: Arsonist > Serial Killer > Mass Murderer > (Citizen if setting) > Mafia > Cult > Witch > Town > Benigns.

Isn't it Arson>MM>SK?

Spoiler : :
    FM XIV - Rapture : Denizen
    FM XV - Star Wars : Citizen
    FM XIV - FuzzyWuzzyTown : Doctor

4. ISO #4

Hello

Correct part

if the faction of the role you take wins, you will get ames win

in 1v1 scinarions the order of victory goes like this
    arson
    mass murder
    serial killer (has option to win over arson)
    mafia
    cult
    witch
    town (cit has option to win over mafia)
    the nutrals must obatin their victory for them to have their own but this is their order
    executioner (must survive to end regardless if option is on or not)
    amesiac (must not remember as any other role)
    survivor
    jester (everyone else must be dead)

there is an order on the killings but unless they are healed they will both die

check here for mechanics it will explain a lot

https://wiki.sc2mafia.com/en/index.php/Mechanics

thats where it explains the order of kills and win order as well

5. ISO #5

Quote Originally Posted by Slaol View Post

2: Arsonist > Serial Killer > Mass Murderer > (Citizen if setting) > Mafia > Cult > Witch > Town > Benigns.

im pretty sure if ames remebers role and faction wins you get amesiac role first win, much like you have to be the prigonal cult or first mason leader. i thought it always goes with the first role you had

6. ISO #6

7. ISO #7

Okay, thank you for your answer, and recently fell in the part of the 1v1 case in the wiki.
    However, I just wish to know... If jester makes everyone else dying (from suicide) and nobody is alive, so Jester wins... But if the jester is lynched at the beginning, and Town or Mafia wins, does the Jester still wins for reaching his goal? (not seeing "Jester have won", but still having the "Victory" button and the bonus points?)

8. ISO #8

That are two different things.
    As a jester, you win if you get lynched.

The game has 12 different endings (rf. https://wiki.sc2mafia.com/en/index.ph...One_Versus_One)
    You get the "Jester wins"-ending only under certain conditions.

Notice how the ending screen displays "Town wins" but as a successfull jester, amne, surv or exe you are still included in the congratulations.
    Last edited by cxx; March 20th, 2013 at 05:28 AM.

9. ISO #9

Okay, thank you for your answer, and recently fell in the part of the 1v1 case in the wiki.
    However, I just wish to know... If jester makes everyone else dying (from suicide) and nobody is alive, so Jester wins... But if the jester is lynched at the beginning, and Town or Mafia wins, does the Jester still wins for reaching his goal? (not seeing "Jester have won", but still having the "Victory" button and the bonus points?)
    well technacly if jester gets lynched day one he wins regardless. if somehow everyone dies (via sucide or mafia and vig shoot each other or something) jester will get solo win

10. ISO #10

11. ISO #11

12. ISO #12

Quote Originally Posted by ImTheFBI View Post
    What happens if 2 jailors decide to jail each other? Are they both just jailed and can't do anything?
    depends on who jailed first.

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Blue Masquerader View Post
    Hey moron. shut the fuck up or I will shut you up, k? I'm not the person your going to insult and live happily ever after. K? Understand that,

13. ISO #13

Quote Originally Posted by Cryptonic View Post
    depends on who jailed first.
    exactly.

Anyway, if amnesiac facing a choice, just join town as a killing role, bodyguard, jailor, vigilant, or even bus driver. Crush the question itself will solve the issue.

vigi Vs mafioso would result both kill, if some unlucky bodyguard was going in that sandwich then,,,,
    When we talked about pubs, we are talking about us.
    When they talked about pubs, they exclude themselves.
    They say only bad players want to modify citizens, and they do not satisfy bad players.
    Are we bad players? We include bad players, but that is just a part of us.
    ---They put veteran, mayor, allowed jester to visit for nothing, and they regretted and say those things are brainless.