Skyrim physics irritations and others
Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

Skyrim physics irritations and others

1) Winter Survival

I love how you can swim in the frigid northern waters of Winterhold to get to Septimus Sigmus' outpost, and not develop instant hypothermia. No magicka loss, no stamina or health loss from swimming in dick-destroying water.

Or how that dark elf mage lives beside the Shrine of Azura, and her abode is a tent with two open sides and a pathetic mattress, wearing only a mage's robe.

Or how the courier sometimes runs to you without clothes (you didn't even loot him), and you're in Winterhold or somewhere really cold.

2) Bustling Marketplaces

Nazeem and the beggar are the only customers of the Whiterun marketplace, it seems. I guess the Dragonborn is the only real customer in Skyrim, the economic driving force.

3) Dwarven Oil

Best lube ever.

4) Racism

Redguard characters can harvest Tundra Cotton.

5) Necrophilia

There's a quest in which you get to investigate what happened to this mage who was into necrophilia, and liked having sex with his reanimated female draugr.

6) Toilets

I love whenever I'm checking out an orc stronghold, or a fort, and I discover their version of a bathroom stall: a brick wall with a bucket and a stool. The developers didn't even develop a stool with a hole in it. Also the bucket is always empty and kickable, imagine if it was full of shit?

They should make a mod for that.

7) Wearing nothing

The reactions you get from wearing only a loincloth are priceless. Dammit, makes me want to start a new game! My character will only equip rings and amulets.

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3

Re: Skyrim physics irritations and others

Quote Originally Posted by Cryptonic View Post
    It's not real life, man. If dragons can exist, why can't hypothermia not exist?
    It gets even more realistic though lol, diseases you can catch like ROCKJOINT! But your character's not going "Oh fuck, gimme some moon sugar now!" he can run and SPRINT at full speed without screaming in agony lol.

Or how Katla's Farm in Solitude supposedly feeds the entire city of Solitude and Dragon Bridge. Of course, total combined NPC's is probably close to 50, so they can survive on a small farm.

OH, let's get into the collision damage physics: the way I travel in games is by installing the flying horses mod and Summon Arvak spell. Depending how you fall, you will either live or die.

Any tumble down a mountainside, hard or soft = death

Character thrown across ground = death

Character bounces high in air, lands on flat ground = sometimes death, I think if you fall on your back you don't die or something lol.

No, dragons could exist, but they'd be close to how powerful they are in Dungeons & Dragons games, not this EZ game lol.

4. ISO #4

Quote Originally Posted by Necroplant View Post
    It gets even more realistic though lol, diseases you can catch like ROCKJOINT! But your character's not going "Oh fuck, gimme some moon sugar now!" he can run and SPRINT at full speed without screaming in agony lol.

Or how Katla's Farm in Solitude supposedly feeds the entire city of Solitude and Dragon Bridge. Of course, total combined NPC's is probably close to 50, so they can survive on a small farm.

OH, let's get into the collision damage physics: the way I travel in games is by installing the flying horses mod and Summon Arvak spell. Depending how you fall, you will either live or die.

Any tumble down a mountainside, hard or soft = death

Character thrown across ground = death

Character bounces high in air, lands on flat ground = sometimes death, I think if you fall on your back you don't die or something lol.

No, dragons could exist, but they'd be close to how powerful they are in Dungeons & Dragons games, not this EZ game lol.
    Yea, I'm just giving you a hard time
    I wish they'd make a game like that but have a bigger world and like 10,000 NPCs per city.
    Instead of it being like.. Wow, look at this kingdom and its 5 houses!

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Blue Masquerader View Post
    Hey moron. shut the fuck up or I will shut you up, k? I'm not the person your going to insult and live happily ever after. K? Understand that,

5. ISO #5

6. ISO #6

Quote Originally Posted by Doctective View Post
    And then your GPU would melt.
    The team that made Nehrim for Oblivion, is making "Enderal" for Skyrim, and it's going to be so awesome when it's done. It's basically going to be bigger than Skyrim, and way more shit to do, new lands. I want to see a modder make a desert environment, or a desert city with the Creation Kit.