Element TD (SC2 Custom)
Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

2. ISO #2
    styx0202

Re: Element TD (SC2 Custom)

It's really different balance wise from WC3, i'm still having hard time figuring out perfect combos
    and some towers dont seems to be finished, you can see "Coming soon" towers, also latest version he added "super weapons coming soon"
    D+L+N, Oblideration + Trickery works great, the only problem i run out of space, trickery got range limit...

3. ISO #3

Quote Originally Posted by styx0202 View Post
    It's really different balance wise from WC3, i'm still having hard time figuring out perfect combos
    and some towers dont seems to be finished, you can see "Coming soon" towers, also latest version he added "super weapons coming soon"
    D+L+N, Oblideration + Trickery works great, the only problem i run out of space, trickery got range limit...
    Voltage Towers + Hail Towers + Periodtic Tower of the Elements = Win

4. ISO #4

Quote Originally Posted by NorthStar View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by styx0202 View Post
    Voltage Towers + Hail Towers + Periodtic Tower of the Elements = Win
    Does it? you need to much gas for all 6 elements and can only do shity dual towers, and if you combine them with gas you use up ur last gas witch you would else have spend into essence, and with only two final towers you wont kill alot, pure darkness is imho better than periodic, or pure light if you like so
    FM-veteran
    FM0:orange Mafioso -- FM1: orange Mafia Consort -- FM2: Citizen/Mason -- FM3: Serialkiller -- FM4: Jester -- FM5: Godfather -- FM7: Coroner
    Killcount so far: 22

Oh, and I sometimes use hyphens - it's a German-thing :3

5. ISO #5

6. ISO #6
    SnipingHobo

I like massing the towers that produce a spinning line around it and damage enemies for every time it makes contact with them. Cool animation and you can even alter the rotating speed!

7. ISO #7