User Tag List

Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #101

2. ISO #102

3. ISO #103

Re: S-FM 57: Bastardized Game Thread

Quote Originally Posted by AppleyNO View Post
    I think I see the meta reason

I actually don't know what meta you are using to pin me as town, but whatever.

I think Damus is the non-killing neutral at this point. No town would act like he does, and the mafia would be crazy to attempt that kind of play.
    I would assume Jester, Exe whose target is Fatalis, or Amnesiac, personally.
    As long as you don't lynch me I am a-okay with this.
    Thank god someone uses their head.

*Looks at Clem*

So. what do you think of your plan

Oh hey Appley BTW have you crushed any oranges dreams today?

4. ISO #104

5. ISO #105

Quote Originally Posted by Fatalis View Post
    uh..
    -vote TheDarkestLight

And I'd think that it's too much of a coincident if Damus is an Exec targetting me, considering that I was the one who started FoSing Damus early on
    Clem and creed FoSed first.
    Quote Originally Posted by Elixir View Post
    You should be priviledged to experience bestmas.

"waah the screen is shaking, waah my delicate eyes".

Fuck sake.

6. ISO #106

7. ISO #107

8. ISO #108

9. ISO #109

10. ISO #110

11. ISO #111

Quote Originally Posted by AppleyNO View Post
    Ok guys, got to finish a report.

Promise I'll be back to kick some scummy ass.

>.>
    <.<
    I'm going to go elsewhere with my family too. When I'm back I'm going to post my thoughts on another player I find scummy, though not nearly as the same level as Damus

12. ISO #112

13. ISO #113

IF what we are doing is pressuring the inactives
    >.>, we aren't even 5 hours into the day yet, yet, You are talking about inactives and such. Sorry not everyone is based off of your timezone or checks the forums 24/7.
    I will be back later

14. ISO #114

School and Planetside prevented me from posting. I have no life.

Yet I am unsure about how differently Damus is playing as I have played I think only one game with him before, maybe two. In those I paid little attention to how people played and worried mostly about myself because I needed to get situated in my first few games.

Yet moving on from how I can't meta anyone yet...

Damus seems to be hyper aggressive, in although what seems to be a non violent way, it seems he might have an anger problem which could cloud his judgement later, he appears to be Neutral Benign, yet might be WIFOMing scum to avoid a lynch. He also seems to not be taking his normal Town Leader role from what I do know about him.

From the little I do know creed usually puts slightly more effort into his game, yet this time he isn't and is posting worthless posts to waste people time and distract them, yet the only game I played with him was were he was scum, so maybe this is his Town play?

Fatalis seems to be over distracted with Damus and pushing on inactives despite the timezone differences people have, which is perfectly fine, and makes he assume he is Town.

Clementine seems Town from her contribution yet I don't know her play enough to know if she is an active scum, a lurking scum, an active town, or lurking town, however she seems to take Damus's usually place as Town Leader in my eyes and as I said, is most likely Town.

I got nothing on everyone else.
    None can stand against the coming Darkness...
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tWYCS6k1IOA
    Sometimes, the light can come from the darkest places...

15. ISO #115

16. ISO #116

Quote Originally Posted by clementine View Post
    Duuuude pls chill.

Also, I'd like to get some pressure on jr4life24 or RVLG today so I can tell if they're scum or not.

-vote jr4life24

Also I officially am waiting for Mint to come back and participate because it's page 5.
    The deal was when I noticed it was Page 5.
    I was just skimming but seems like everyone is just pointing fingers out of meta and lurking, Damus is also calling the people who FoS him town (good tactic to get people off your back)
    If anyone has something important for me to know that I didn't notice when skimming plz say so cus I prob won't re-read posts tonight.

17. ISO #117

Geez, my head gonna explode after yesterday Student Day. I'm really a lazy ass and I decided to stop reading the thread since 4th page, so I'll be thankful for short retell of the situation.

Though, this "new strategy" of Damus is really something new from him. Either he really wants to make some awesome WIFOM to find the scum, or he is the scum trying to find the explanation of him playing different from town leader.
    Clementine is absolutely town for me, because she contributes a lot and with sense. And I like her plan =)
    About swapped roles: I think that the host could swap exactly Vigilante with some role that could possibly target townies: Doc or Citizen or Bodyguard. That would really mean that he is bastard tbh.

For the next day irl I'll be afk, visiting my granny.
    Sencerely yours,

Self_Obsessed_Attention_Hungry_Wh()re_With_High_Ambitions_And_Low_IQ

18. ISO #118

Quote Originally Posted by Damus_Graves View Post
    You are not eligable to comment on if I am scum or not because you cannot seem to form your own fucking opinion. Instead you mimic the thoughts of others.
    Sorry for being angry that you and Clem both have decided that it is okay to demean my new playstyle that I was using earlier. Great sportsmanship there truly. Isn't there some child's balloon you need to pop somewhere?
    I lol'd when your calling him childish but you are super duper butthurt that he is calling you scum or that your new playstyle isn't working like you perfectly suspected, I wonder which age group expects everything to go exactly as they plan and throw a temper tantrum when it doesn't go their way.

19. ISO #119

Quote Originally Posted by TheDarkestLight View Post
    School and Planetside prevented me from posting. I have no life.

Yet I am unsure about how differently Damus is playing as I have played I think only one game with him before, maybe two. In those I paid little attention to how people played and worried mostly about myself because I needed to get situated in my first few games.

Yet moving on from how I can't meta anyone yet...

Damus seems to be hyper aggressive, in although what seems to be a non violent way, it seems he might have an anger problem which could cloud his judgement later, he appears to be Neutral Benign, yet might be WIFOMing scum to avoid a lynch. He also seems to not be taking his normal Town Leader role from what I do know about him.

From the little I do know creed usually puts slightly more effort into his game, yet this time he isn't and is posting worthless posts to waste people time and distract them, yet the only game I played with him was were he was scum, so maybe this is his Town play?

Fatalis seems to be over distracted with Damus and pushing on inactives despite the timezone differences people have, which is perfectly fine, and makes he assume he is Town.

Clementine seems Town from her contribution yet I don't know her play enough to know if she is an active scum, a lurking scum, an active town, or lurking town, however she seems to take Damus's usually place as Town Leader in my eyes and as I said, is most likely Town.

I got nothing on everyone else.
    TR scum,

What server you play on?

20. ISO #120

Quote Originally Posted by Jr4life24 View Post
    TR scum,

What server you play on?
    Its all about SolTech.

Loyalty beyond Death.

NC: Delusional Terrorists fighting for a false sense of freedom.

VS: Xeno loving Cultists.

TR: Badasses following a powerful government attempted to gain peace, through superior fire-power.

21. ISO #121

Quote Originally Posted by MintBerry Crunch View Post
    I lol'd when your calling him childish but you are super duper butthurt that he is calling you scum or that your new playstyle isn't working like you perfectly suspected, I wonder which age group expects everything to go exactly as they plan and throw a temper tantrum when it doesn't go their way.
    Yes.

Quote Originally Posted by Esp
    Though, this "new strategy" of Damus is really something new from him. Either he really wants to make some awesome WIFOM to find the scum, or he is the scum trying to find the explanation of him playing different from town leader.
    Lol. Grand Master plan.

I have a suspect I think you all with agree on.

I am requesting a Sheriff to get witched onto Mintberry Crunch

22. ISO #122

Its all about SolTech.

Loyalty beyond Death.

NC: Delusional Terrorists fighting for a false sense of freedom.

VS: Xeno loving Cultists.

TR: Badasses following a powerful government attempted to gain peace, through superior fire-power.
    I see, I'm a waterson NC, We have our moments but we are always so out numbered >.>

23. ISO #123

24. ISO #124

25. ISO #125

26. ISO #126

27. ISO #127

Quote Originally Posted by Nick View Post
    I'm pleased to announce that I'm considered a confirmed town by the majority.

Useful tip: Players should discuss clementine's and Nightbringer's plans instead of engaging in idle chat.
    I do not consider you a confirmed townie

I find Clem's plan to be hilarious.
    Also
    Nightbringer's plan is absolutely retarded.
    Nazzhoul is new host with new setup and 1st time ness.

He used random.org obviously

28. ISO #128

29. ISO #129

I'm here, I was going to post that I found Creed a bit scummy due to him being inactive, but then I found him stating to be at work so I'll wait till he post more.
    From what I can see Damus is intentionally acting to be scummy, as evidenced on post #121

Mint Jr4life and TDL is being offtopic a bit, I'm leaning towards TDL being a scum trying to blend in, as shown when he states that Damus might be town might be scum might be benign neutral. Sounds a bit like a scum attempt to act pro-town.

I don't think it is necessary to follow Clem's plan, since quite easy to know the "bastardization" stuff even with citizen(TPR) doing something. Also who knows, he might get a lucky investigative reading or a succesful protection or a roleblock or something. And as what yapyap have said it's quite unlikely that the bastardized citizen is a vigilante, so it's pretty safe.

I missed reading yayap's plan so give me a moment

30. ISO #130

Second post + vote:

-vote Nazzhoul

-unvote

Sorry, Damus, that is not agreement. You've just done something that noone could expect from you: changed the tactic. If I was Sheriff, I would rather check you first, sorry, and then MintBerry.
    But anyway we need to hear more from those who haven't come up yet.
    I don't want to make any decisions about who is scum on the first day.
    Sencerely yours,

31. ISO #131

I find Clem's plan to be hilarious.
    Nightbringer's plan is absolutely retarded.
    Do elaborate how hers is funny and his stupid. Since you are chatty today.

Useful tip: Vigilante should shoot the less useful players while sheriff should investigate the more active players.

32. ISO #132

33. ISO #133

And as what yapyap have said it's quite unlikely that the bastardized citizen is a vigilante, so it's pretty safe.
    I can disagree with this one. Don't you remember what the theme is? Our host is a bastard. He would have probably chosen Vigilante for Citizen or some protective role to piss off the town.
    Sencerely yours,

34. ISO #134

35. ISO #135

Quote Originally Posted by Espozito View Post
    I can disagree with this one. Don't you remember what the theme is? Our host is a bastard. He would have probably chosen Vigilante for Citizen or some protective role to piss off the town.
    As bastard as he may be I believe that he will to some degree put roles based on balance, and a blind vigilante isn't balanced at all. Specifically since most of the mechanics disfavor town more than scum

36. ISO #136

One thing I don't get is why Damus and Mint are always against each other??? In Second Chances they were both town but they still argued and tried to FoS each other.
    Is that about "I must be the one to have purple name? XD
    Sry, Troll day working.
    So, Damus should really explain what's wrong with the plans in his opinion. Though I didn't read the second one, can anyone give me a link on it so I could read it?
    Sencerely yours,

37. ISO #137

38. ISO #138

I am off to slumber and pleasanter pastures than this rotten horde can offer.

While I am gone think of these words:

I am not thou un kindred spirit but shone in light beckons me not the grace
    For none doth know the price unpaid that condemns the honest among the hateful race.
    Yet as even the commoner fears for the watchman whilst littering upon the courts of Rome
    Does too the terror spread our souls that threatens our brotherhood upon which words roams
    Unchecked and without restraint free passing blame and shifting weathered hate.
    Nought but I, humble servant true, eager to lay forever cold the ground in hopes to pass on the break of day
    That warmths the face of each passerby faced with a puzzle to solve in each man their neighbor for whom
    False pretense is due and mobs whittle tales of the innocents lie and shuttle its doom.
    Think upon me the darkened face. Ready for justice but unwilling to wait.

39. ISO #139

Quote Originally Posted by Nick View Post
    Nightbringer and Fatalis did not read game setup.

Useful tip: Tower Power can be Citizen.
    @Espo at S-FM Chrismas they were both Mafia and still try to FoS each other...

>.> I missed that
    The host is really a bastard for including Citizen as a possible role for Town Power :P

40. ISO #140

I am off to slumber and pleasanter pastures than this rotten horde can offer.

While I am gone think of these words:

I am not thou un kindred spirit but shone in light beckons me not the grace
    For none doth know the price unpaid that condemns the honest among the hateful race.
    Yet as even the commoner fears for the watchman whilst littering upon the courts of Rome
    Does too the terror spread our souls that threatens our brotherhood upon which words roams
    Unchecked and without restraint free passing blame and shifting weathered hate.
    Nought but I, humble servant true, eager to lay forever cold the ground in hopes to pass on the break of day
    That warmths the face of each passerby faced with a puzzle to solve in each man their neighbor for whom
    False pretense is due and mobs whittle tales of the innocents lie and shuttle its doom.
    Think upon me the darkened face. Ready for justice but unwilling to wait.
    What I get from this is a lookout, and yes, I did just mention that out loud

41. ISO #141

Also I can't resist being offtopic so:
    @TDL screw you Terran Rep scum, NC ALL THE WAY
    You call me off topic sir? You are as delusional as the Vanu. Also I say Damus could be any of the possibilities because I am unsure how he plays and from what I do know he is not playing his normal Town self, yet I believe he would be smarter as a Scum and wouldn't put himself outthere to much, yet that might be WIFOMed, and a possible Benign Neutral because although we might think hes Jester, we might think he is a Scum faking Jester to look inno, or a Jester acting as a Jester to make him seem like Scum. WIFOM.

42. ISO #142

Ok I shall answer questions instead of fantasize about my love. Bastards.

I don't like Clems plan because it isn't well thought out imo.
    She has a good basis but she doesn;t make it solid and only benefiting town. This happened before and she was witch. While I do not think she would dare try the same tactic again as scum It raises the eyebrow because her plan is this:
    Lets random a target to see who is Citizen or who is TPR.
    Which in and of itself is a horrible Idea.

Nightbringer wants us to meta an unmeta-able host who has started his own WIFOM within the setup.
    Utter uselessness and a waste of time.

I just don't like Mintberry tbh. He is a shite player who takes credit for things he doesn't do.
    He thinks to highly of himself. The whole reason he is even purple to begin with is because I am a nice guy who did not douse and kill his ass in the final Mafi game where I didn't even need him to win. Plus in this game he has done not one thing of worth to this day which he normally does something when he is tonw. In second chances he claimed Citizen which was immensively helpful and made me 100% him town. Today. Nothing. Just lurk and bitch and talk out his ass

43. ISO #143

You call me off topic sir? You are as delusional as the Vanu. Also I say Damus could be any of the possibilities because I am unsure how he plays and from what I do know he is not playing his normal Town self, yet I believe he would be smarter as a Scum and wouldn't put himself outthere to much, yet that might be WIFOMed, and a possible Benign Neutral because although we might think hes Jester, we might think he is a Scum faking Jester to look inno, or a Jester acting as a Jester to make him seem like Scum. WIFOM.
    Yes, a tiny bit. But fuck the vanu
    And what you are saying is Damus can be 90% of the possible roles, that's why I think that you may be a scum trying to blend in. I rarely play with you so I can't meta anything, rather unfortunately. But I kinda understand that it may be an unconcious kind of trying to be helpful play. *keeps eye on TDL*

44. ISO #144

45. ISO #145

46. ISO #146

47. ISO #147

48. ISO #148

TPR only for N1.
    Pro: confirm TPR roles.
    Con: citizens not utilized.

TPR and citizen for N1.
    Pro: lucky citizen action.
    Con: confusion with TPR actions.

Citizen only for N2 after 1).
    Pro: None.
    Con: TPR already know roles, so citizen can just join in.

Useful tip: There will be special events every day.

49. ISO #149

Furthering Clems plan:

If you are a Town PR random someone.
    Next night. Citizens target someone.

We waste two nights trying to find out who is what.
    I see very little benefit to town and huge benefit to scum.

also where are my answers clem. Where are they.
    It's not wasting time at all. All I said was night 1, citizens do nothing and night 2, citizens perform actions. If you're a town pr that chooses not to perform an action on night 1, you should also choose not to perform an action on night 2.

All targets are at will, etc. Nick gets it, but apparently you don't.
    The haters gonna hate, hate, hate, hate, hate
    Baby, I'm just gonna shake, shake, shake, shake, shake
    I shake it off, I shake it off

50. ISO #150

Ok I shall answer questions instead of fantasize about my love. Bastards.

I don't like Clems plan because it isn't well thought out imo.
    She has a good basis but she doesn;t make it solid and only benefiting town. This happened before and she was witch. While I do not think she would dare try the same tactic again as scum It raises the eyebrow because her plan is this:
    Lets random a target to see who is Citizen or who is TPR.
    Which in and of itself is a horrible Idea.

Nightbringer wants us to meta an unmeta-able host who has started his own WIFOM within the setup.
    Utter uselessness and a waste of time.

I just don't like Mintberry tbh. He is a shite player who takes credit for things he doesn't do.
    He thinks to highly of himself. The whole reason he is even purple to begin with is because I am a nice guy who did not douse and kill his ass in the final Mafi game where I didn't even need him to win. Plus in this game he has done not one thing of worth to this day which he normally does something when he is tonw. In second chances he claimed Citizen which was immensively helpful and made me 100% him town. Today. Nothing. Just lurk and bitch and talk out his ass
    When clem was witch, there were moments where it seem that Clem was being pro town in a "forced" way, I do not see that here. And she is my biggest town-read so far. But I still won't count out the fact that she could be scum.