Thread: Night 8

1. ISO #1

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4

5. ISO #5

Re: Night 8

Wait, seriously? Cool!

Except I'm not sure anyone in the town will want to help me... And my fello mafia's inactivity is what got us into this mess in the first place. Damn, we are so screwed. Or at least I am. The witch might be able to pull it out. He has to kill Ceasar tonight or he'll risk being shot or running the vig into a vest. I'd kill Sherlock tonight, but I think that would only harm our cause. I think he'll have to witch sherlock onto Ceasar and keep Sherlock alive until the very end for the tie-breaker.

However one other thing bothers me... There is still one night that the BS item is MIA

So far we know:

n1- Dracula - vest
    n2- Agahnim - gun
    n3- Cookie Monster - gun
    n4- Cluseau - gun
    n5- ???
    n6- Myself - gun
    n7- Hamburglar -gun
    n8- ???

It's n5 that worries me. I fear it may be a vest. Can blacksmith give itself items? It doesn't say in the rules (all it says is that witch can't cause self-targets, which makes sense for most PRs, but I'm not of BS)

I also know Hamburglar will attack me tonight, so I'll be forced to kill him in order to save myself. This will mean that I'll almost certainly be lynched tomorrow, but it will buy the witch another day/night and it will be quite satisfying to kill him. Since I'm going to be lynched anyway, I wouldn't hate it if the RP about his death involved him being tortured to death. And I was completely serious about banning him, by the way.

6. ISO #6

7. ISO #7

If someone who uses a gun gets targeted by a killer, he still dies.

But Hamburglar doesn't actually have a gun. He is totally just playing with your head so you don't kill someone more important. Like someone who really has the gun. Because it's dumb to claim you have a gun.

Totally.

You will believe that, right? I mean, you like to follow my lead and everything.

If you REAAAAALLY want to win, you should kill Cluseau because he wants to lynch the witch and nobody else really suspects Frog. Frog is your ticket to victory, you're just a night killer that's not going to last very long.

8. ISO #8

9. ISO #9

10. ISO #10

11. ISO #11

12. ISO #12

Quote Originally Posted by FM Hungry View Post
    i suggest you follow inspector cluseaus plan and kill Ceasar. then hopefully the witch will kill hamburglar. They will suspect that cluseau was giving the witch orders and hopefully lynch him tomorrow
    But they believe I am the witch. Everyone but Cluseau, anyway. This would only convince them further. Plus, I think Frog will kill Ceasar.

13. ISO #13

14. ISO #14

15. ISO #15

16. ISO #16

17. ISO #17

18. ISO #18

19. ISO #19

Quote Originally Posted by FM King Arthur View Post
    But Hamburglar doesn't actually have a gun. He is totally just playing with your head so you don't kill someone more important. Like someone who really has the gun. Because it's dumb to claim you have a gun.
    Quote Originally Posted by FM King Arthur View Post
    Hurr durr I meant if someone uses a gun and gets targeted by a scum killer, his gun won't actually fire.
    Agreed with King Arthur.

I have a gun strategy is useful for threatening witches and scum. Worst case is if he actually has a vest and you shot him. If he really has the gun, pray that he shoots someone else.

Keep Aghanim alive because he is covering for Frog.
    Keep Sherlock alive because he is a muppet for Frog.

Gimli and Tut. Waste of bullets.

Caeser should die tonight. Trouble is who to kill him?
    Hamburglar has gun/vest cover.
    Cluseau...
    Then we have Wile E...

Did I miss anyone?

20. ISO #20

21. ISO #21

Quote Originally Posted by FM Rubber Ducky View Post
    Sorry i didn't help in the sam beat up. I was busy killing other people. >.>
    It worked out pretty well, so I can't say I'm upset. I just wish you hadn't claimed doc at the end. OR that you hadn't made such a huge slip that I had no choice but to help lynch you. Oh, and sorry for blocking you night one without realizing it. I really wish we'd figured that out sooner...

22. ISO #22

Quote Originally Posted by FM Anubis View Post
    if only cesar would have granted me that one request if SK gets lynched.... if only...
    cesar... smh...

but no worries. you did what cesar told you to do, regardless of your alignment. does the witch know your mafia?
    There's no way to be sure. The witch is in the unique position of being completely unable to find us at night. Well, I guess she could try witching people and hope to direct the mafia kill and find a mafioso that way, but as long as the vig is alive (which is pretty much certain to be the rest of the game at this point) that won't happen. However I did leave him a hint that I knew he was witch. Hopefully he caught it. If not, the good news is I'm so scummy, even if he thinks I'm town he won't attack me because I'm so likely to be lynched.

23. ISO #23

Quote Originally Posted by FM Pinkie Pie View Post
    Agreed with King Arthur.
    Did you miss the part of that post where Arthur made it obvious that he was being facetious?

Ceasar basically confirmed 'burglar had the gun. And even if he doesn't there would be no way for me to guess who got it instead. Worst case I attack into a vest, I guess. But it should be the last one if Frog does his job properly.

I'm sure Agahnim will live for a long time in this FM for that very reason.

24. ISO #24

25. ISO #25

26. ISO #26

27. ISO #27

That's the plan A. The easy way out.

Plan B requires you to be more active at day and press into 1 direction. Which might look unbelievable since you were such a worthless citizen the whole game. You see a pattern here? Your weak day presence the whole game cripples you at late game. Happens to 80% of all scum players.

You have no power at day. That's too bad.

28. ISO #28

29. ISO #29

30. ISO #30

Quote Originally Posted by FM Jack Sparrow View Post
    Kill the smith. Hope that the witch shoots Hamburglar or Gimli. Then try to get Aghanim lynched tomorrow.
    But if I don't shoot Hamburglar, I die tonight. There's no way he intends to do anything other than shoot me, and the vigilante kill goes simultaneously with blacksmith kills, which means even if the witch does attack Hamburglar, I'll die. I must be the one to kill him in order to live through tonight.

31. ISO #31

Quote Originally Posted by FM Jack Sparrow View Post
    That's the plan A. The easy way out.

Plan B requires you to be more active at day and press into 1 direction. Which might look unbelievable since you were such a worthless citizen the whole game. You see a pattern here? Your weak day presence the whole game cripples you at late game. Happens to 80% of all scum players.

You have no power at day. That's too bad.
    I've been active at day in recent days. But the first 2-3 days got me into a hole I can't seem to dig myself out of. It's my first FM and I didn't realize what was expected of me until too late. That being said, I still managed to outlive all other scum save the witch, so I can't be performing too terribly. And now that I know how this works, I think I'll do much better in the next FM.

32. ISO #32

33. ISO #33

34. ISO #34

35. ISO #35