Ultimate Survivour Ability
Register

User Tag List

View Poll Results: Which ability do you think would most help a survivour role survive?

Voters
19. You may not vote on this poll
  • 3 Bullet Proof vest's (Like suriviour)

7 36.84%
  • The ability to control people's action's (Like Witch)(Target would know they were controled)

1 5.26%
  • The ability to stealth kill(Immune to Lookout/Detective detection)

1 5.26%
  • Unlynchability

10 52.63%
  1. ISO #1

Ultimate Survivour Ability

I just read a post from DR in a thread about how the Witch was too UP, where DR put that the Witches ability was the "Most unstopably powerful ability in the game".

That made me think quite a bit, because I never realy thought what ability would be most useful from a Survivour's standpoint, so I would be very interested to hear other people's opinions .

2. ISO #2
    PercMastaFTW

Re: Ultimate Survivour Ability

I think the surv is fine the way it is. Its just supposed to take sides... Not be suspicious, be trusted to be a surv during certain times. Surv is just ONE player. He shouldnt have an amazing chance to win, and shouldnt win every game. Surv as a kill role would be a friken buffed SK...

Surv it totally fine right now.Also, I think this is supposed to be in suggestions?

EDIT: This is a game of trust... He will be trusted, or killed...

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4
    Imperfect

Not being lynchable would make him strongest. If survivor claims his role and says he will help mafia then he would have high win rate. Mafia wouldn't likely target him because he would be helping their cause by voting with them (and narrowing down the targets). Town would have trouble killing him if they don't have a jailor or vigilante, even then its a free night for Mafia to do what they want.

5. ISO #5

Quote Originally Posted by Imperfect View Post
    Not being lynchable would make him strongest. If survivor claims his role and says he will help mafia then he would have high win rate. Mafia wouldn't likely target him because he would be helping their cause by voting with them (and narrowing down the targets). Town would have trouble killing him if they don't have a jailor or vigilante, even then its a free night for Mafia to do what they want.
    There are normally at least 2, sometimes 3 casualty's night 1. If he claimed, and promised to help Mafia, then role's such as Vigilante may decide to shoot him.

6. ISO #6

7. ISO #7
    Imperfect

Well if there is a vigilante still alive he can just claim his role and ask not to be attacked. Chances are mafia will still keep him as he isn't an immediate threat. As soon as the vigilante dies. Survivor promises to help mafia. He wins regardless if mafia gets lynched or not since they wouldn't kill him and he Survivor could not be lynched. I have played a lot of games with 4 vest survivor and they still have a win rate slightly less than 50%. Witches have a win rate about 5% so that option is hilarious. With kill immunity he is basically a slightly buffed SK with no immunity or roleblock kills. SK's don't win often. Which would essentially make him win a low %. If unlynchable and played fairly decent I cannot see him having a win rate below 70%.

8. ISO #8

9. ISO #9
    EagleMan

Eh, being Survivor can be annoying. If you ever have to roleclaim, then town might just lynch you anyways saying you'll side with the Mafia, especially if they have no other leads in the day.