User Tag List

Thread: Pinkie Pie

1. ISO #1

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4

5. ISO #5

Re: Pinkie Pie

So now we are going to waste night actions. Might as well lynch me earlier. We will even waste a vigilante night shot.

BEFORE YOU VOTE ME FOR LVP READ THIS

I gave my all during the day. I believe that I give sound advices but town refuses to listen. What I said are sincere and well thought and I'm sure that my plans/strategies will work.

More important, remember that tonight's mess up is not my fault. Master Chef is trolling and I just followed him since nobody wants to discuss anything. I left after [GM Deleted] revealed that I'm trolling. IT IS NOT MY FAULT THAT TOWN WASTED NIGHT ACTIONS.

I blame Yayap. They are right. GM likes to help scum when they are losing. Now jailor and vigilante is going to waste night actions. And the blame will fall on me. Not fair.

IT IS NOT MY FAULT
    Last edited by Forum Mafia GM; December 28th, 2012 at 09:31 AM.

6. ISO #6

7. ISO #7

8. ISO #8

Re: Pinkie Pie

I have yet to read Day 3. I you want my reads, give me 8 hours to prepare. If you don't want, I won't bother since nobody likes to listen to me.

Should have ended me with the vigilante. Now that I'm jailed I feel like I don't want to die anymore...

Since I cannot be GF, what if you let Sheriff check me again tomorrow? Then I'll be confirmed town. More confirmed than Yoda.

9. ISO #9