Account Name: Sacred
    Account ID: 1-S2-1-1252628
    In-Game Name: Pietro Sinatra

Account Name: differentia
    Account ID: 1-S2-1-2490333
    In-Game Name: i love big dicks

Crimes Committed: Skyping

Your Account Name: Skywarden
    Summary: Day 1 mayor reveals. Night 1, differentia (bodyguard) protects Sacred. Sacred (sheriff) checks 13, comes up NS. Framer + Consort die to jailor+sk. Day 2 Sacred says he checked 7 and 7 came up maf. 7 claims invest, says 8 is cit/sin. 8 claims cit (not possible this save) and is lynched anyway. Night 2, differentia protects Sacred, 2 town die to SK+GF. Day 3 start, Sacred says "ITS FROSTED FLAKES" I point out as survivor that citizen isnt possible and that 8 must be GF. Sacred then says "ITS SILLYBANDS" (me, survivor). I am put to trial and lynched. During my last words I tell the SK good luck and to kill 5, as 5 won't allow the GF to be lynched. Sacred then says "I cant be killed", implying his knowledge that 4 is BG and has been on him the whole time. Obviously SK attacks sheriff, dies to BG. GF attacks another random townie, GF wins the tie with Sacred in the morning.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by CortoMontez; November 26th, 2012 at 06:01 PM.

2. ISO #2

Re: Sacred: 1-S2-1-1252628, differentia: 1-S2-1-2490333

SC ID VERIFICATION
    Sacred: 1-S2-1-1252628 is correct.
    differentia: 1-S2-1-2490333 is correct.

Respective Hotkeys
    Sacred: 5 (Pietro Sinatra, Sheriff)
    differentia: 6 (i love big dicks, Bodyguard)

After the Review
    They are in adjacent slots in lobby (5+6)
    Night 1: differentia guards Sacred, Sacred clicks on differentia, then quickly changes to player 13.
    Day 2: Sacred claims Prison Guard (player 7) is mafia, and claims sheriff. Both vote up player 7 along with 3 other players. Player 7 is lynched, with four players guiltying, including both Sacred and differentia.
    Night 2: Sacred checks player 8 (the one accused of being GF) returning NS; differentia guards Sacred again.
    Day 3: Sacred claims it's Sillybands, and when voting opens both Sacred and differentia vote Sillybands simultaneously. Upon Survivor's lynch, Sacred says 'DUDE I CANT BE KILLED LOL'.
    Night 3: Sacred checks player 2 (Serial Killer), differentia guards Sacred, and kills the Serial Killer

Further Analysis
    Knowing he is unkillable, and the constant bodyguarding of the other suggests they were skyping. Additionally they were gri
    Sacred has player 53 games before, Differentia has played 5 games before.

Players Added to Report
    None.

Game Result
    Mafia won.

Player Offenses
    Sacred: 1x Cheating
    differentia: 1x Cheating.

Previous Offences
    None.

Recommended Action
    Watch-List for 1x High-Severity offence each.
    Last edited by CortoMontez; November 26th, 2012 at 06:01 PM.
    I claim Detective.