User Tag List

1. ISO #1

IAmAgentZero: 1-S2-1-4009806

Account Name: IAmAgentZero
    Account ID: 1-S2-1-4009806
    In-Game Name: Taddeo Conti

Crimes Committed: Cheating

Your Account Name: Win
    Summary: IAmAgentZero rolled serial killer, in which he proceeded to kill off mafia each night, leaving a death note saying their exact roll, he also left a note saying who GF is. He proceeded to commit suicide after mafia died. I have no idea how he did it, so putting it down as cheating.

N1 Disguiser Kill
    Attachment 6983

N2 Consort Kill/GF give away
    Attachment 6982

Replay
    -Mafia- (742).SC2Replay

EDIT:

Name Screenshot
    Attachment 6984
    Last edited by CortoMontez; November 18th, 2012 at 07:23 PM.

2. ISO #2

Re: IAmAgentZero: 1-S2-1-4009806

SC ID VERIFICATION
    IAmAgentZero: 1-S2-1-4009806 is correct.

Respective Hotkeys
    IAmAgentZero: CTRL + 5

After the Review
    Day 1: Writes death note stating disguiser's role.
    Night 1: kills disguiser
    Day 2: Writes death note stating consort's role, and godfather's name and role/
    Night 2: Kills consort.
    Night 3: Types -suicide, leaves a will stating he wanted town to win.

Further Analysis
    Clearly cheated through some medium, not sure if it was skype or a hack. Intention to game-throw was also obvious. Gamethrowing as a neutral is possible under circumstances such as this.

Players Added to Report
    None.

Game Result
    Town won.

Player Offenses
    1x Cheating, 1x Game-Throwing

Previous Offences
    None.

Recommended Action
    On-Hold to wait for more reports to determine the nature of his cheating.
    Last edited by CortoMontez; November 18th, 2012 at 07:23 PM.

3. ISO #3

IAmAgentZero: 1-S2-1-4009806

In-Game Name: Salvatore Grordano

Crimes Committed: Game-Throwing, and skyping

Your Account Name: ika
    Summary: On day 2 he says both mafs and claims riff. Although he was a riff there was no way he could he could point out both of the mafias on day 2. Also if you watch he doesn't check me or the framer. Framer is also immune to detection as well so he wouldn't be able to see him as a mafia.

I would like to point out Godfather died first night to bg so i will also say that Bigboy might be working with him on this in a skype call but unsure. bg migh have gotten lucky on it.

Account Name: Bigboy
    Account ID: 1-S2-1-3436595
    In-Game Name: your MOM

Crimes Committed: Skyping?

big boy was on survivor and killed the gf n1. Might be how they did that.

gamethrow by i am agent zero.SC2Replay

this is my first report so if the replay isnt there i can try to upload it again.
    Last edited by CortoMontez; November 22nd, 2012 at 06:58 PM.

4. ISO #4

SC ID VERIFICATION
    IAmAgentZero: 1-S2-1-4009806 is correct.
    Bigboy: 1-S2-1-3436595
    Respective Hotkeys
    IAmAgentZero: 5 (Salvatore Giordano, Sheriff)

After the Review
    Game begins at night.
    Night 1: checks Cristiano (another sheriff), and it returns mafia, Cristiano was framed that night.
    Day 2: IAmAgentZero spams '12 is mafia confirmed', then says '12 and 13 are mafia but start with 12'. 12 and 13 are indeed mafia.
    Night 2: Puts names of both mafia in his will. He is killed by serial killer.
    Day 3: Claims all he just had 'lucky guesses' in dead chat.

Further Analysis
    In dead chat Bigboy said and heard nothing prior to IAmAgentZero calling out the mafia members.
    IAmAgentZero has another report similar to this where it is believed he hacked the mafia roles.

Players Added to Report
    None.

Game Result
    Serial Killer won.

Player Offenses
    IAmAgentZero: 1x Hacking
    Bigboy: None

Previous Offences
    1x Hacking
    https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...1-S2-1-4009806

Recommended Action
    Perma-Ban-List for IAmAgentZero considering the nature of his hacking
    Last edited by CortoMontez; November 22nd, 2012 at 06:58 PM.

5. ISO #5

Offender Username: 1-S2-1-4009806

In-Game Name: Ottavio Travolta

Crimes Committed: Cheating

Your Account Name: Fury
    Summary: First of all, mods, I highly recommend you don't fully watch this game to completion. You will go crazy. The player in question 9 is a vigilante and starts to make his crime apparent in one night when he first, after being "afk", random targets mafia. Apparently, 9 was witched and witch instead targeted 12. 9, after killing 12 was confused. He said that he attacked 11 and 11 did not die, despite no immune message appearing. Furthermore, 11 was lynched that day and was mafia. The following night - completely randomly - he sets his last will to 4 being the consig and 15 being the godfather. Let me stress this, I have gone through this replay and he had no way of knowing who was mafia, let alone exact mafia roles. He dies that night to witch and in 9's last will are the remaining 2 mafia players( with exact roles ) for the game to see.

Later on in the game is a supposed gamethrow by player #2, but this report is for cheating.
    Attached Files Attached Files

6. ISO #6

7. ISO #7

8. ISO #8

Quote Originally Posted by ZEnolate View Post
    this pathetic sherade of you banning random people with no concrete evidence according to your own arbitrary rules will stop very soon.

You got nothing on him. What evidence? the fact that YOU THINK he was hacking? if he was hacking you cant just say he was hacking without showing how, and showing a mechanism? Guy gets lucky in 1 game and you just ban cause it was impossible to know? pffft.
    First of all, he has three confirmed reports of hacking.

You cannot get "lucky" and call out the exact roles and names of all three mafia member

Spoiler : :
    S-FM Paranormal Case Studies (Sheriff)

"Glory only with zerglings and breast implants!!!"
    -Random player on EU

9. ISO #9

10. ISO #10

this pathetic sherade of you banning random people with no concrete evidence according to your own arbitrary rules will stop very soon.

You got nothing on him. What evidence? the fact that YOU THINK he was hacking? if he was hacking you cant just say he was hacking without showing how, and showing a mechanism? Guy gets lucky in 1 game and you just ban cause it was impossible to know? pffft.
    Spelling errors aside I'm curious what you mean by this, considering your failed efforts at getting mafia banned because Blizzard implicitly allows map makers to moderate their mods.

11. ISO #11

tHERE IS A DIFFRENECE between allow and not care... they just don't care. There is a fix coming up for that.

Funny how rolfcopter is acusing me of hacking when a friend of mine saw rolfcopter as a donor for a famous sc2 map hack and obviously a user since its a paid hack.

edit: you canoot consider this as 3 offenses. This just came up today. The way this stupid forum works is that people that report cant be seen for 1-2 weeks before the mods get up their asses and post it visibly.

edit 2 ffs: i did not try to get mafia banned. ppl that think this way are mentally incapacitated and have not read my intentions that were written down correctly.
    i tried to remove the whole moderation sherade from mafia since its bs
    "fix"...you do realize that Blizzard provided the functions for map moderation right? And no it's 3 offenses, three seperate documented instances is three offenses. Learn to count.

12. ISO #12