oops_ur_dead's Mafia Mutations Part 2
Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

oops_ur_dead's Mafia Mutations Part 2

The last Mafia Mutation was very luck-based. This time, I am making a game based more on skill and logic.

This Mafia Mutation will be...

Dethy

It is late at the Polizia di Stato academy, with only four people present. One of these four is a hardened cop, with years of experience of investigating the Mafia under his belt. Wanting to get out of the spotlight after years of constant threat from the Mafia, he retired and became a teacher at the police academy, training others to follow in his footsteps. Tonight, he stayed back to prepare a lesson for the following day's class. The second cop is a young recruit, staying after-hours to voluntarily help out with various duties. While he is a hard worker, friendly, and helpful, he is gullible and too often sees the good in people, even when there is none. The third cop is a man worn down by years of emotional turmoil. His entire family was devoted to combating the ever-present Mafia, but as time passed, his loved ones were steadily "cleaned up" by their foes. Now, left with no living relatives, the man joined the force to avenge his family. While passionate, he is eager to convict and condemn innocent people in his never-ending pursuit for revenge, and stayed after-hours to search the academy for files on suspected Mafia members, so that he can deal with them on his own time. The last cop at the academy is an immigrant, who came to Italy from far-away lands in search of a better life. This cop has already received his diploma at an academy in his own country, but after examinations and assessments it was discovered that cultural differences between the two countries made the cop's training completely useless, as he would get entirely incorrect investigations every time. He is at the academy studying, determined to regain his former glory.

Meanwhile, at a nearby house, the Godfather of a Corleone clan is giving a mafioso an assignment. He instructs the experienced mafioso to infiltrate the Polizia di Stato academy, and plant information that would clear the names of all the friends of the clan, and incriminate all the enemies. The mafioso set out at once, bypassing security and getting in without a problem. Once in, however, the mafioso hears footsteps and realizes he is not alone at the academy. Under immense pressure, the mafioso devises a plan. He quickly ducks into the nearest supply closet, finds a police uniform, and puts it on. He finds the security room, and with his studied knowledge of the academy's security system, he initiates the lockdown procedure. Alarm bells ring through the halls, jolting all four cops. They all run for the main entrance, along with the mafioso, but they get there too late; the doors and windows have already been locked. All five look at eachother worriedly, and that worry only escalates when the four cops realize that there is one too many among them.

Dethy is played with five players. There are four Cops, and one Mafioso. However, the cops are not all regular cops. One of them is a Naive Cop, one is a Vengeful Cop, one is an Inexperienced Cop, and one is a Regular Cop.

The Regular Cop will receive innocent results on innocent people, and guilty results on guilty people.

The Naive Cop will receive innocent results on everybody.

The Vengeful Cop will receive guilty results on everybody.

The Inexperienced Cop will receive guilty results on innocent people, and innocent results on guilty people.

Cops do not know if they are naive, vengeful, inexperienced, or just a regular Cop. They will all simply be told that they are a "Cop", however, their true role is revealed when they die.

The game plays like a normal Mafia game, starting at night, with investigations happening and the Mafioso killing. In the day, the Cops reveal their results and decide who to lynch.

The Mafioso wins if one Cop is left or if all Cops are dead

The town wins when the Mafioso is killed.

Signups are closed. The game will start soon.

Players:

TheJackofSpades
    CaressMeTenderly
    Yayap
    MrSmarter
    divemaster127
    Clawtrocity
    S.A.S.Cnl.Alpha
    monster
    Rumpel
    chocopaw
    Zack
    philie
    FalseTruth
    Emosapien
    Deolrin

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3
    S.A.S.Cnl.Alpha

Re: oops_ur_dead's Mafia Mutations Part 2

Did we ever get this working in WC3? I remember having a forum thread about this too or so.

4. ISO #4

5. ISO #5
    Yayap

This sounds more interesting... I'll try it out.

6. ISO #6

7. ISO #7
    divemaster127

Count me in also

8. ISO #8

9. ISO #9
    S.A.S.Cnl.Alpha

Oh yeah count Narks in too, he loves this shit.

10. ISO #10

11. ISO #11

seems like were getting at least 2 groups so i guess there will be some space for me
    FM-veteran
    FM0:orange Mafioso -- FM1: orange Mafia Consort -- FM2: Citizen/Mason -- FM3: Serialkiller -- FM4: Jester -- FM5: Godfather -- FM7: Coroner
    Killcount so far: 22

Oh, and I sometimes use hyphens - it's a German-thing :3

12. ISO #12
    chocopaw

Count me in.
    Please put me in a group without retards.

13. ISO #13

14. ISO #14
    S.A.S.Cnl.Alpha

Yeah he's in, deal with it nerds.

15. ISO #15

16. ISO #16

17. ISO #17

Sign me up again.

Spoiler : FM Roles :
    FM I: FalseTruth the Half-Breed | FM II: FalseTruth the Plato's Bitch | FM III: Co-Host | FM IV: Gabriele the Dirty Nazi Hookah | FM V: Theodore the Ambitious | FM VI: FalseTruth the Bothersome Sloth | FM VII: Peter the Troll | FM VIII: Host | FM IX: Larisa the Cappertiller | FM X: FM Lysergic the Evil Genius | FM XI: Udyr the Lurking Oracle

18. ISO #18
    S.A.S.Cnl.Alpha

Hell, sign Narks in twice.

19. ISO #19

20. ISO #20

21. ISO #21

22. ISO #22

23. ISO #23

We have 15 people excluding the double narks, 15 is a multiple of 5, so why do we need one more person?

Spoiler : FM Roles :
    FM I: FalseTruth the Half-Breed | FM II: FalseTruth the Plato's Bitch | FM III: Co-Host | FM IV: Gabriele the Dirty Nazi Hookah | FM V: Theodore the Ambitious | FM VI: FalseTruth the Bothersome Sloth | FM VII: Peter the Troll | FM VIII: Host | FM IX: Larisa the Cappertiller | FM X: FM Lysergic the Evil Genius | FM XI: Udyr the Lurking Oracle

24. ISO #24
    Deolrin

Can I still join? :P

25. ISO #25

26. ISO #26
    S.A.S.Cnl.Alpha

He counts as a god-host.

27. ISO #27
    Yayap

Now we have 15 people without Narks... can we have a starting date anytime soon?