User Tag List

Page 1 of 39 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #1

M-FM XIV Blazer's Experiment Gamethread

Setup
    FAQ
    Role Cards

Day 1

*A screen lights up in the darkness. A black figure comes into view slowly as the screen hums quietly.*
    Welcome all! I would like to congratulate all of you lucky participants! I have gathered you here for one purpose and one alone, to learn! I have captured all of you unwilling participants and subjected you to a new virus I developed! The effects of this virus have yet to be determined. It looks like some of the lesser subjects couldn't handle the transmutation...poor souls..I wanted to dissect them while the virus feasted upon their flesh! So much to learn! Oh well. Live and experiment right?!

Well here is how this is going to go. The creatures who have been infected by the B-Virus are now roaming free. I should warn you that studies have shown these creatures to be extremely resilient and dangerous. They just might kill you. Now I understand that NONE OF YOU SIGNED UP FOR THIS, but it has to be done. IN THE NAME OF SCIENCE! You will try and survive a battle of wits between yourself and these blissful creatures that I created. If you can survive and eliminate the creatures, I will set you free. If any of you try to escape on your own, you will be mercilessly shot and then tortured. I will revive your body and continuously carve the letter "7" all over it. Oh wait, that's the surprise at the end of the game....uhh err.. NOTHING! You heard nothing! If you win I will give you.....CAKE! lots and lots of cake! and your freedom! *mumble* yeah that should work...I mean I would do it for a cookie but whatever...*mumble*

During this experiment of playful enjoyment I will monitor your progress and keep the participants informed of any changes in the game's situation. *Cough* uh experiment *cough* There might be some surprises in store for you so believe nothing, trust no one, and live like it's your last day alive.

The Experiment:
    You may vote for someone during the day. Voting will be done with the vote tags. If the counter does not accept it, neither will I. A majority vote will seal someones fate.
    The person who won the election that day will be subjected to an extremely rigorous experiment and will likely die. I encourage you all to vote each other!
    Once a decision has been made by Democratic standards, the day will end.
    Those of you who standby on the sidelines and not participate during the day will be replaced. I will experiment with you in other ways if you refuse to play. You are required to participate during the day and voice your opinions at least once a day.
    I have stationed members of my elite guard to watch the progress of the game, they will strictly discipline anyone trying to flee from the game or conspire against any winning conditions given to the respective teams. Cheating will not be tolerated....in public...
    I have also allowed 2 of my own guards to participate in this experiment. Their job is to destroy all traces of the infection and possible hosts to the infection. They are hidden among you.
    Your goal is simple. Survive, eliminate the infection, eliminate the guards before they eliminate you.

Best of luck! Any questions!?

Spoiler : Roles List :

Alpha Infected
    Omega Infected
    Sadist

Physician
    Doctor
    Doctor
    Vigilante
    Hidden
    Hidden
    Hidden
    Hidden
    Hidden
    Citizen
    Citizen
    Citizen
    Citizen

Hidden
    Hidden

Hidden
    Hidden

Spoiler : Player List :

M-FM Subject 1
    M-FM Subject 2
    M-FM Subject 3
    M-FM Subject 4
    M-FM Subject 5
    M-FM Subject 6
    M-FM Subject 7
    M-FM Subject 8
    M-FM Subject 9
    M-FM Subject 10
    M-FM Subject 11
    M-FM Subject 12
    M-FM Subject 13
    M-FM Subject 14
    M-FM Subject 15
    M-FM Subject 16
    M-FM Subject 17
    M-FM Subject 18
    M-FM Subject 19
    M-FM Subject 20

Spoiler : Graveyard :

Unlucky Subject 1: Committed suicide after succumbing to the virus' influence.
    Unlucky Subject 2: Killed three guards with his pinky before tearing his own throat out.
    Unlucky Subject 3: Suffered cranial damage when his cerebrum exploded from reacting to the virus.
    Unlucky Subject 4: Tripped and fell on a sharp object. The wound was too fatal to recover from.

Day 1 will end Sunday, November 11th @ 10:00 PM GMT -6:00
    11 votes to hammer.
    Last edited by Blazer; November 10th, 2012 at 06:13 PM.

2. ISO #2

Re: M-FM XIII Blazer's Experiment

To those of you who were not selected, I really used random.org. Have no fear though, modkills are pretty much standard now a days! Thank you for signing but you are on the reserves list! I hope you will be there when I call you to pwn in someone else's place!

Yayap made you all moderated posters! HUEHUE! Oops is fixing now.
    Last edited by Blazer; November 9th, 2012 at 09:18 PM.

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4

5. ISO #5

6. ISO #6

7. ISO #7

8. ISO #8

9. ISO #9

10. ISO #10

11. ISO #11

12. ISO #12

13. ISO #13

14. ISO #14

15. ISO #15

16. ISO #16

17. ISO #17

18. ISO #18

19. ISO #19

20. ISO #20

21. ISO #21

22. ISO #22

23. ISO #23

24. ISO #24

25. ISO #25

26. ISO #26

27. ISO #27

28. ISO #28

29. ISO #29

30. ISO #30

31. ISO #31

32. ISO #32

33. ISO #33

Quote Originally Posted by M-FM Subject 15 View Post
    You don't like watchin House, do you?
    Everytime i see you i have this Greg House voice in my head saying: "Thirteen.."
    You and I both.

However, I feel we would not use this day to speak miscellaneously and instead focus on, at the moment, the arbitrary vote casted by Subject 12

34. ISO #34

35. ISO #35

Quote Originally Posted by M-FM Subject 13 View Post
    One does not simply not like watching House.
    I just noticed posts aren't counting.

In response to Mr. 17, 12's vote could mean anything. He feels comfortable throwing a vote around since it's only day 1 and highly unlikely anyone will get lynched. He could be a town pointing out a random FoS. He could be a scum hoping to induce a random lynch train. He could be a scum trying to make it look like he's not on 1's team. He could simply be anyone that's just jealous of #1.

36. ISO #36

37. ISO #37

38. ISO #38

39. ISO #39

40. ISO #40

41. ISO #41

42. ISO #42

43. ISO #43

44. ISO #44

45. ISO #45

46. ISO #46

47. ISO #47