oops_ur_dead's Mafia Mutations
Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

oops_ur_dead's Mafia Mutations

I will be hosting special games of Mafia. I call them "Mafia Mutations" because they are not quite Mafia, but share some similarities.

This game will be...

Duel Mafia

You are walking back home in the middle of the night, in a good and confident mood. The hit was effortless and clean, leaving no traces back to you or the Cammora clan. You are thinking about how proud the Godfather will be of you, when you suddenly hear a noise behind you. Out of instinct you turn around and simultaneously draw your pistol. To your surprise, you see another pistol pointed straight at your face. You realize from the general appearance of your adversary that they are also a mafioso, but you are not sure if they are from your own Cammora clan, or from the rival Morello clan. Now you must decide, shoot the other mafioso, or drop your weapon?

Duel Mafia has two players. Each player is randomly given a Mafia clan, either Cammora or Morello. Each player discusses with eachother, and they must both make a decision, either to shoot or to drop their pistol. The game ends when both players have made a decision.

If you fire the gun at the other player and they turn out to be from the rival clan, or if you drop the gun and they are from your own clan, then you have made a good decision. If you drop your gun and they turn out to be from a rival clan, or if you fire your gun at the other player and they are from your clan, then you have made a bad decision.

If both players make a good or a bad decision, then they both tie. If one player makes a good decision, and one player makes a bad decision, then the player who made the good decision wins.

Signups are closed. The game will start soon.

Players:
    1. philie
    2. CaressMeTenderly
    3. chocopaw
    4. Rumpel
    5. Spy
    6. Zane
    7. FalseTruth
    8. S.A.SCnlAlpha
    9. Emosapien
    10. monster
    11. Crimson
    12. Ganondorf
    13. divemaster127
    14. Clawtrocity

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4
    chocopaw

Re: oops_ur_dead's Mutation Mafia

Damn, game is full. But well, Caress will hopefully be banned soon. So yeah, I wanna play.

5. ISO #5

6. ISO #6

7. ISO #7

8. ISO #8
    Spy

I want to kill philie, so count me in please.

9. ISO #9

10. ISO #10

I'll try it out.

Spoiler : FM Roles :
    FM I: FalseTruth the Half-Breed | FM II: FalseTruth the Plato's Bitch | FM III: Co-Host | FM IV: Gabriele the Dirty Nazi Hookah | FM V: Theodore the Ambitious | FM VI: FalseTruth the Bothersome Sloth | FM VII: Peter the Troll | FM VIII: Host | FM IX: Larisa the Cappertiller | FM X: FM Lysergic the Evil Genius | FM XI: Udyr the Lurking Oracle

11. ISO #11
    S.A.S.Cnl.Alpha

you're all gay
    yes you false truth

12. ISO #12

13. ISO #13

14. ISO #14

15. ISO #15

Quote Originally Posted by CaressMeTenderly View Post
    why does this sound like rock paper scissors
    Yeah, that's what I was thinking. I want to see if there is anything more to this than just that.

Spoiler : FM Roles :
    FM I: FalseTruth the Half-Breed | FM II: FalseTruth the Plato's Bitch | FM III: Co-Host | FM IV: Gabriele the Dirty Nazi Hookah | FM V: Theodore the Ambitious | FM VI: FalseTruth the Bothersome Sloth | FM VII: Peter the Troll | FM VIII: Host | FM IX: Larisa the Cappertiller | FM X: FM Lysergic the Evil Genius | FM XI: Udyr the Lurking Oracle

16. ISO #16

17. ISO #17

I'll start when we have 10 players.
    Quote Originally Posted by FalseTruth View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by CaressMeTenderly View Post
    why does this sound like rock paper scissors
    Yeah, that's what I was thinking. I want to see if there is anything more to this than just that.
    I have more Mafia Mutations planned. Don't worry, the other won't be so luck-based.

18. ISO #18

19. ISO #19

20. ISO #20

21. ISO #21
    divemaster127

Re: oops_ur_dead's Mafia Mutations

I'll join

22. ISO #22

23. ISO #23

Re: oops_ur_dead's Mafia Mutations

Quote Originally Posted by oops_ur_dead View Post
    One more player until we start.
    You could add Narks ... xD
    FM-veteran
    FM0:orange Mafioso -- FM1: orange Mafia Consort -- FM2: Citizen/Mason -- FM3: Serialkiller -- FM4: Jester -- FM5: Godfather -- FM7: Coroner
    Killcount so far: 22

Oh, and I sometimes use hyphens - it's a German-thing :3

24. ISO #24