User Tag List

1. ISO #1

Bowwowwow 1-S2-1-2157391

Account Name: Bowwowwow
    Account ID: 1-S2-1-2157391
    In-Game Name: BarackRomney

Crimes Committed: Game-Throwing

Your Account Name: OrochiFeng
    Summary: He let town know I am janitor. He let town know who is the amnesic became mafia. He admited he is game throwing after get lynched.
    He also keeps pause/resume game during game play.

Replay:
    Mafia-gamethrow.SC2Replay

Screenshoots:
    Attachment 6555Attachment 6556Attachment 6557

2. ISO #2

Offender Username: 1-S2-1-2157391

In-Game Name: Iwannacoolname

Crimes Committed: Game-Throwing

Your Account Name: Gyrolin
    Summary: At the beginning of the game, he repeatedly posted the numbers of all of the Mafia, including his own role. When he was lynched the next day and his comrades the days after it was obvious that he had thrown the game on purpose just to piss people off. All the while after he was dead he continued to spam unintelligible nonsense as well as stating "YOU NIGGERS DONT HAVE THE BALLS TO REPORT ME Z" over and over again. It is obvious that this player does not have any intention on coexisting peacefully with mafia players and he should be placed on the ban or kick list to prevent future games from being ruined.

Attachment 6562Attachment 6561Attachment 6560Attachment 6559

3. ISO #3

Bowwowwow: 1-S2-1-2157391

In-Game Name: Fuckallyall

Crimes Committed: Game-Throwing, Griefing

Your Account Name: Fostes
    Summary: At the beginning of the game, he repeatedly posted the numbers of all of the Mafia. The other Mafia were then lynched on the following two days. Clearly, this is a cut-and-dry case of game-throwing.
    Attached Files Attached Files

4. ISO #4

5. ISO #5

Re: Bowwowwow 1-S2-1-2157391

SC ID VERIFICATION
    Correct: 1-S2-1-2157391

Respective Hotkeys
    N/A

After the Review
    In each report, he reveals himself and any other members of the mafia, simple and standard gamethrowing.
    Though the second report does not have a replay, it serves in conjunction with the two that do, providing more evidence that he does this in any game of which he is a member of the mafia.

Players Added to Report
    None

Was the Game Result altered?
    Yes, in favor of the town.

Player Offenses
    Gamethrowing x3

Previous Offenses
    none

Recommended Action
    Kick-vote List

Spoiler : :
    S-FM Paranormal Case Studies (Sheriff)

"Glory only with zerglings and breast implants!!!"
    -Random player on EU

6. ISO #6

7. ISO #7

8. ISO #8

Hello kind gentlemen and thank you for this indoubidibly well rounded yet inaccurate report concerning myself, Bowwowwow. Thankfully, this website has a democratic structure where everyone gets a fair say in what is going on and no moderators abuse their powers ever. However as I have an eye for detail I would like to point out a scrupulous detail you may have missed. The above replays and screenshots are clearly edited in a false manner to intrepret this as me trolling. Over the past several weeks I have been bullied mercilessly by several members who found me different and an easy target based solely on the color of my skin. They have been trying to frame me for weeks and some of them have some very crafty editing skills. However it should also be evident through the names chosen that this is not me, as I would never pick such simple, grammatically reclusive names. If you ask any of the few members who do not exclude me because of the color of my skin, you will find that I am a warm person who would never do such a thing as is described in the above thread.

I would also like to point out that although I do not have the forum access to view Muggy7's post, these were probably attempts to frame me as a murderer as well. As the moderators and administrators on this site are not corrupt and don't abuse their powers in the slightest, I trust this response will resolve the issue at hand. Thank you for your time and thank you for hearing me out. It is not easy to be picked on and right now I am the victim of a horrible bullying campaign. I do not wish any consequences on those dishing out the relentless bullying, only that they will learn to love, learn to love people, learn to love themselves and learn to love life. I wish happiness for all of them and all of you reading this. Thank You and God bless Jesus Christ the Lord our Savior. Amen.

9. ISO #9

Quote Originally Posted by Bowwowwow View Post
    Hello kind gentlemen and thank you for this indoubidibly well rounded yet inaccurate report concerning myself, Bowwowwow. Thankfully, this website has a democratic structure where everyone gets a fair say in what is going on and no moderators abuse their powers ever. However as I have an eye for detail I would like to point out a scrupulous detail you may have missed. The above replays and screenshots are clearly edited in a false manner to intrepret this as me trolling. Over the past several weeks I have been bullied mercilessly by several members who found me different and an easy target based solely on the color of my skin. They have been trying to frame me for weeks and some of them have some very crafty editing skills. However it should also be evident through the names chosen that this is not me, as I would never pick such simple, grammatically reclusive names. If you ask any of the few members who do not exclude me because of the color of my skin, you will find that I am a warm person who would never do such a thing as is described in the above thread.

I would also like to point out that although I do not have the forum access to view Muggy7's post, these were probably attempts to frame me as a murderer as well. As the moderators and administrators on this site are not corrupt and don't abuse their powers in the slightest, I trust this response will resolve the issue at hand. Thank you for your time and thank you for hearing me out. It is not easy to be picked on and right now I am the victim of a horrible bullying campaign. I do not wish any consequences on those dishing out the relentless bullying, only that they will learn to love, learn to love people, learn to love themselves and learn to love life. I wish happiness for all of them and all of you reading this. Thank You and God bless Jesus Christ the Lord our Savior. Amen.
    *facepalms* Replays can't be editted

10. ISO #10

11. ISO #11

12. ISO #12

Quote Originally Posted by Owenz View Post
    I just gamethrew a game with bowwowwow. Your banlist is ineffective you dumb modfag. BAN US MOAR PLS QQ
    Be warned, the new Warden is not afraid to oblige.

FM XIV - Rapture : Denizen
    FM XV - Star Wars : Citizen
    FM XIV - FuzzyWuzzyTown : Doctor

13. ISO #13

14. ISO #14

Spoiler : Bowwowwow's appeal in Arial Narrow :
    Hello Kind gentlemen, I would like to continue my earlier post from above. First of all I would like to point out that Owenz is a faggot and I do not know him nor am I associated with him in anyway. We have never trolled together or gamethrew together and I have never seen his name aside from this thread ever.

With that cleared, I was rather surprised at the response given by Raptorblaze. Luckily I was not halfway up a ladder or tree while reading or I may have lost my grip and torn my clavical. This appeal is legitimate as although Fatalis beleives replays can not be edited, it is clearly possible to do so by the above replays being false. I am unsure if this gentlemen is one of the bullies mercilessly tormenting me or is just incomprehensisible. However I would like to point out that do to the amount of colored individuallys probably living in the neigborhoods of those bullied, I am surprised they go for racism online at all. Yes I am black, I am proud of my African American heritage. I fear that some of the moderators on this website may be racist as well and have heard rumors some are in the KKK even but I would like to give them a chance to redeem themselves and prove to not be racist. By Unbanning me from your game, it will prove that this website and game treat everyone equally regardless of color.

Once when I was 14 years old, being the only Black kid in my 8th grade class and living in Alabama, I was chased around by some individuals dressed in white robes carrying torches and trying to burn me. They were good friends and I knew it was a game because they would call me friendly names like Nigro and Choclate boy. Who doesn't like choclate? I remember one day I was pulled aside by my 8th grade teacher, Mr.Rabinowitz, and as part of the game he had me undress completely in the closet with him. I remember feeling strange at first but when he explained it was all part of the game and that it was good to be sweaty and jump around a little, I was more content with the experience. Mr.Rabinowitz did the same for all of his favorite students. One day a substitute teacher came in and explained that Mr.Rabinowitz had gone on a long vacation and he was our new teacher. I remember the police came and investigated the classroom and asked me questions about something but I explained to them it was all a game and they chuckled and left. These were the highlights of my life.

Unfortunately, although my late middle school years were great, since going onto mafia I have encountered many racists who do not like me for the color of my skin. They will clearly stop at nothing to get me banned, They have even messaged me to say I am not welcome because of the color of my skin.

While I can not think of any reason why Raptorblaze would not take my posts seriously, I trust after this response he will settle the issue at hand and realize the mistake he made. He is a good man who will one day be a great husband for a lucky lady. As I'm sure he isn't racist and won't abuse his powers in the slightest, I have no doubt this ban will speedily be reversed.

Thank you and as always God Bless Jesus Christ the Lord our Savior. Amen.
    Last edited by creedkingsx; October 31st, 2012 at 12:47 PM.

15. ISO #15

16. ISO #16

17. ISO #17

I take offense to you editing my post. It is difficult to read while moving and It was a serious Inquiry regarding my ban. Please revert the editing. You can keep the pink color if you'd like.

Quote Originally Posted by Bowwowwow View Post
    Thank you. Now I can read however I wonder if the pink association with the font was in any way related to the color of my skin, showing not that only do I stand out by color in real life but also in this thread. Regardless, I fear this is taking away from my serious Inquiry and patiently yet eagerly await Raptorblaze's decision regarding my appeal.
    Last edited by creedkingsx; October 30th, 2012 at 08:29 PM.

18. ISO #18

19. ISO #19

I am also unsure as to why you deleted my previous post and instead quoted it in the post before. That second response was made as a reply to the moderator editing my previous previous post which is sort of like the moderator making a post of his own. Therefore it clearly wasn't a double post on my part. Also regarding the previous previous previous post, assuming the post that got deleted and edited into the earlier post counts as a post, I do like the color Orange however it still implies that I am different color-wise from everyone else and I am slightly offended by this. Also the Spoiler tag is really uncessary and takes away from my otherwise legitimate response. Not to mention the fact that labeling it as "Bowwowwows life story" is quite inaccurate as I have far better and more intresting stories as well as experiences that I did not share above.

20. ISO #20

21. ISO #21

22. ISO #22

23. ISO #23

Quote Originally Posted by Necroplant View Post
    Bowowowow's gonna be cashing in on a new acct soon.
    Eh? You mean he's making another sc2 account?

-Random player on EU

24. ISO #24

25. ISO #25

26. ISO #26

Quote Originally Posted by Raptorblaze View Post
    Blizzard is going to love mafia if we generate revenue by banning people.
    This is the secret to being featured

-Random player on EU

27. ISO #27