User Tag List

1. ISO #1

Necroplant: 1-S2-1-1502785

Account Name: Necroplant
    Account ID: 1-S2-1-1502785
    In-Game Name: YOUR NIGGER DADDY
    Crimes Committed: Griefing

Your Account Name: Ike
    Summary: After causing several people (myself included) to leave a previous game during the game setup stage by excessive insults, typing in all caps, and pausing the game (with the help of what I assume are friends of his as someone else began pausing after he ran out), he joined the next game I entered and did the same thing as well. This game managed to start fast enough, though, so he just immediately left once the game started. He was followed by the fellow helping him pause, who revealed himself as mayor then left. I assume this is a friend of his, but as he did nothing else, I don't really have anything to report him on.
    Attached Files Attached Files

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3

Necroplant: 1-S2-1-1502785

Account Name: NecroPlant
    Account ID: 1-S2-1-1502785
    In-Game Name: None

Crimes Committed: Griefing/ruining games as they start

Your Account Name: Panda
    Summary: At the beginning of the game, he is host and repeatedly pauses the game. and does start, and cancel start , people try to kick cause he's on the watch list but everyone ends up leaving. I've seen him do this twice, uploading 2 replays of him doing this. Results=Everyone leaving. posted 2 screen shots. Attachment 6535Attachment 6536-Mafia- (16).SC2Replay-Mafia- (17).SC2Replay

4. ISO #4

5. ISO #5

Re: Necroplant 1-S2-1-1502785

SC ID VERIFICATION
    Correct: 1-S2-1-1502785

After the Review
    Report is accurate, necroplant caused immense lag by abusing a bug in the map, forcing many players to quit.

Players Added to Report
    None

Was the Game Result altered?
    Severely in many ways.

Player Offenses
    Griefing

Previous Offenses
    Many griefing and gamethrowing offenses
    Previous watchlists, kicklists, and a banlist
    Current watchlist

Recommended Action
    He was on watchlist when this occured, and is on kick-list now.
    I recommend extended kicklist or banlist.
    Last edited by Roflcopter; October 29th, 2012 at 10:38 AM.

Spoiler : :
    S-FM Paranormal Case Studies (Sheriff)

"Glory only with zerglings and breast implants!!!"
    -Random player on EU

6. ISO #6

7. ISO #7

Re: Necroplant: 1-S2-1-1502785

SC ID VERIFICATION

Respective Hotkeys

After the Review
    Report is accurate, causes immense lag which results in everyone leaving in replay #2.
    However, in replay #1, he simply joins with two other kick-listers causing a leavetrain, this is not an offense.

Players Added to Report
    None

Yes, it was unplayable

Player Offenses
    Griefing

Previous Offenses
    Many Many Many griefing and gamethrowing offenses
    Previous watchlists, kicklists, and a banlist
    Current watchlist

Recommended Action
    Double length Banlist or permaban

Frankly, there have been so many reports aimed at necroplant that I have come to the conclusion that he seems to be entirely aimed at ruining games and should not be a part of the mafia community.

I recommend a lengthy banlist or a flat out permaban.
    Last edited by Roflcopter; October 29th, 2012 at 10:38 AM.

-Random player on EU

8. ISO #8

9. ISO #9

Re: Necroplant: 1-S2-1-1502785

SC ID VERIFICATION

Respective Hotkeys
    Control + 3

After the Review
    Report is accurate, he quits as mayor, however this could be to any reason and is not counted as an offense.

Players Added to Report
    None

Yes, in favor of the mafia.

Player Offenses
    None.

Previous Offenses
    Many many many counts of griefing and counts of gamethrowing.
    Previous watchlists, kicklists, and a banlist.

Recommended Action
    Ignore

-------------------
    Yayap Edit:
    I'll be taking a second look at this one
    Last edited by ; October 30th, 2012 at 08:42 PM. Reason: can't post in ignored

-Random player on EU

10. ISO #10

11. ISO #11

12. ISO #12

Quote Originally Posted by Raptorblaze View Post
    My patience has run out with him. 16x ban. Next offense is perma (if he can ever manage to get back into a game)
    You just upgraded a suggested banlist/double banlist to 16x banlist because you're 'tired' of him? Doesn't sound very fair, I would decrease it to the suggested amount rather than being biased.

13. ISO #13

Quote Originally Posted by Alkajak View Post
    You just upgraded a suggested banlist/double banlist to 16x banlist because you're 'tired' of him? Doesn't sound very fair, I would decrease it to the suggested amount rather than being biased.
    The recommendation was based purely on the reports in this thread, the final punishment factored in previous crimes and punishments of Necroplant. It is far more justified.

FM XIV - Rapture : Denizen
    FM XV - Star Wars : Citizen
    FM XIV - FuzzyWuzzyTown : Doctor

14. ISO #14

Quote Originally Posted by Alkajak View Post
    Ah yes, the man on the kicklist. Necro has a history of spamming every single game he's in. When he was on a kicklist and I was in a game with him, I would stop people from kicking them, then he still proceeded to do all he could to mess with the game even in spite of that. So he just didn't care. It's not a court system here. I don't think anyone besides his buddies will shed a tear over his absence. He routinely made games miserable for people. If he's going to be a prick then I don't care if he's gone. Maybe if he had actually been respectful instead of plain not caring about other people, maybe we would care.

But we don't. This is not a legal system. Reports are to ensure that there is proof behind punishment. We all are quite familiar with the abuses of Necroplant, who shows no remorse for his actions and for whom punishment does not shape him up. That is how it is fair. It is clear he will never stop doing things like this, so this means we either allow him to do such things or we remove him from the community.

15. ISO #15

Quote Originally Posted by EagleMan View Post
    Ah yes, the man on the kicklist. Necro has a history of spamming every single game he's in. When he was on a kicklist and I was in a game with him, I would stop people from kicking them, then he still proceeded to do all he could to mess with the game even in spite of that. So he just didn't care. It's not a court system here. I don't think anyone besides his buddies will shed a tear over his absence. He routinely made games miserable for people. If he's going to be a prick then I don't care if he's gone. Maybe if he had actually been respectful instead of plain not caring about other people, maybe we would care.

But we don't. This is not a legal system. Reports are to ensure that there is proof behind punishment. We all are quite familiar with the abuses of Necroplant, who shows no remorse for his actions and for whom punishment does not shape him up. That is how it is fair. It is clear he will never stop doing things like this, so this means we either allow him to do such things or we remove him from the community.

Not to mention he has on the listing system since the beginning of the year.

16. ISO #16

Necroplant Official Appeal:

I've been playing Mafia since around the original release of SC2. Trolling is a part of my psychology, it fills me with inner glee and makes me giggle, which fills several holes in my pathetic life. But you'll notice I haven't played a single SC2 ladder game, and I've only played a few other customs. Mafia is my life.

I agree with you that I got caught and deserve to be punished. But 16x is too extreme, because I really like the game. I promise not to be a game-throwing racist spammer in the future if you're willing to cut my banlist time please.

I mean I supported DR in some ways. I emailed Blizzard asking them to raise the script-size limit (when he asked people to in that loading page message?). I'm also a well-known player, and there are a few players that would be sad to see me go.

Please, can I have a lesser banlist? I will learn a further lesson. This was a genuine appeal, don't deny it Raptor.

17. ISO #17

18. ISO #18
    Yayap

I'm going to ask you once and only once: If and when you regain your ability to play sc2 mafia, will we be seeing any more (legit) reports of you?

19. ISO #19

Quote Originally Posted by Yayap View Post
    I'm going to ask you once and only once: If and when you regain your ability to play sc2 mafia, will we be seeing any more (legit) reports of you?
    I had to think over this question for a minute, because it's an oath I have to take. But I think it's very possible to enjoy future Mafia without being a super-failor, or spamming/lagging the game. I can adjust to these new strict terms. How can we move forward now?

ALSO, a suggestion: how about just KV list forever, instead?

You know how many times I get kicked when on KV list? 7/10 times. Let the democracy of the player makeup decide whether the majority of them hate or like me. Please consider my alternative

20. ISO #20

You'll just join games with people to avoid KV. I think a little vacation will do some good, give some time to reflect.
    16x seems kind of permanent, though.
    Last edited by Cryptonic; October 30th, 2012 at 07:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Blue Masquerader View Post
    Hey moron. shut the fuck up or I will shut you up, k? I'm not the person your going to insult and live happily ever after. K? Understand that,

21. ISO #21
    Yayap

Let me talk it over with Raptorblaze,

22. ISO #22

23. ISO #23

24. ISO #24

25. ISO #25

Quote Originally Posted by Necroplant View Post
    I had to think over this question for a minute, because it's an oath I have to take. But I think it's very possible to enjoy future Mafia without being a super-failor, or spamming/lagging the game. I can adjust to these new strict terms. How can we move forward now?

ALSO, a suggestion: how about just KV list forever, instead?

You know how many times I get kicked when on KV list? 7/10 times. Let the democracy of the player makeup decide whether the majority of them hate or like me. Please consider my alternative
    NO KV!

PERMABAN!

EVERY FUCKING TIME THAT I JOIN A GAME WITH HIM IN IT, HE FUCKING SPAM PAUSES WHENEVER SOMEONE VOTES TO KICK HIM, UNTIL EVERYONE LEAVES THE GAME.

JUST PERMABAN HIM SO THAT PEOPLE WOULDN'T HAVE TO RESTART THE GAMES THAT THEY JOINED WITH HIM.

I SHOULD BE LISTENED TO BECAUSE I TYPE IN ALL CAPS!
    [17:52:24] Jordan VanDusen: QUICK BRENDAN IS ASLEEP
    [17:52:29] Jordan VanDusen: EVERYONE POST IN HERE
    [17:52:30] Jordan VanDusen: https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...-with-the-site
    Favorite Mods: Yayap & Raptorblaze <3

26. ISO #26
    Yayap

So here is a list of official reports against Necroplant, what they were for and the outcome that I was able to find on the forums.

??? = ???

https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...ght=Necroplant
    28-11-2011 = Game throwing: 2nd offence got 2x KV

18-03-2012 = Name abuse: WL

27-05-2012 = Random executing as jailor including mayor: 2x KV

18-09-2012 = general grieffing: I'll be reviewing it tomorrow

-------------

I would also like to point out this thread from 07-12-2011, please look it over and relect on what you have posted in it:

After reviewing your offenses as well as discussing it with Raptorblaze, we have decided to lower the punishment back to 4x Banlist. However, if I see ANY reports on you for Cheating / Game-throwing / Grieffing / Name Abuse / or anything that ruins a game, your next offense will be permanent KV and then after that will be permanent banlist.

You have been given a chance to redeem yourself, don't screw it up. But first, take a 4 week vacation.

-Supreme Judge Yayap-

27. ISO #27

28. ISO #28

29. ISO #29

30. ISO #30

31. ISO #31

Quote Originally Posted by TimeTrx View Post

Quote Originally Posted by MintBerry Crunch View Post
    Are you implying that Raptor or Yayap is the devil because they are the ones with the deal and Necro is agreeing to it. (signing)
    Please don't use these threads as discussion, minor posts of your opinion is fine though.

32. ISO #32

33. ISO #33

34. ISO #34

Yayap the problem I see with a permanent kicklist is that this will cause even more games to be ruined. When Necro was on the kicklist before, he'd just play with like 2-3 other friends. They'd all spam not to kick him. So if he was kicked, they would all quit the game, which basically made everyone else quit as well. But we'll see if he does that again when we come to it. That's why he brought up that alternative. Because he knows he has the solution for it.

35. ISO #35

Yayap the problem I see with a permanent kicklist is that this will cause even more games to be ruined. When Necro was on the kicklist before, he'd just play with like 2-3 other friends. They'd all spam not to kick him. So if he was kicked, they would all quit the game, which basically made everyone else quit as well. But we'll see if he does that again when we come to it. That's why he brought up that alternative. Because he knows he has the solution for it.
    Necroplant is #1 troll.
    Gets reported, gets mega punishment, seeks permanent kick-list for even more trolling with friends.

36. ISO #36

37. ISO #37

38. ISO #38

I should point out, perma KV has been used before without incident. That said, if he does get perma KV there will be a banlist component to that sentence.

39. ISO #39

40. ISO #40

41. ISO #41

42. ISO #42

43. ISO #43

i don't really think that he's going to change cause i've played with him many times.saw him fucking people up and then leave(pause/resume) the games. sometimes he has 2 more friends to help him with the pause/resume. i also used to say imma report you but he was just like *idc*.in my opinion,i say that he can't change to be a good guy forever. he will feeel sad one day and troll agian like he is now. i suggest that yuo should reduce the kicking numbers neeeded to kick a person down to 7 or 8 every 15 players so i can easier to kick him if i play with him.

44. ISO #44

Quote Originally Posted by idcao View Post
    i don't really think that he's going to change cause i've played with him many times.saw him fucking people up and then leave(pause/resume) the games. sometimes he has 2 more friends to help him with the pause/resume. i also used to say imma report you but he was just like *idc*.in my opinion,i say that he can't change to be a good guy forever. he will feeel sad one day and troll agian like he is now. i suggest that yuo should reduce the kicking numbers neeeded to kick a person down to 7 or 8 every 15 players so i can easier to kick him if i play with him.
    I suggest you sue former President George Bush for wasting taxpayer money on the "No Child Left Behind" act, because you can't spell. At all.

1. I'm not a rage leaver like Tankboy. I will only rage quit if 2 or more people have left already. A full game or nothing, is what I say!
    2. *idc* well I didn't get to complete your name. What does it stand for?
    3. Nothing, absolutely nothing, can be done about the pausing. YOU ONLY GET THREE! Start a Blizzard petition if you want them to remove the pause feature next patch.

Mafia without trolls (even non-cheating ones) is kind of like a world without war. There'd be no Skyrim, because nobody in history would have practiced stabbing people with blades.

45. ISO #45

46. ISO #46

What does that matter? If it's his only game then he should've taken extra care to not continuously walk the line. He knew full well what he was doing. His actions demonstrate that he tried to toe the line to get away with as much as he possibly could in regards to trolling. Even now he keeps saying well hurr durr Blizzard gave us 3 pauses, as if that's somehow a justification for him and his buddies to do it every single game.

I have the right to cuss out my boss if I want to. Does that mean I should? BUT BOSS MAN, IT'S MY RIGHT, BLAME FREEDOM OF SPEECH, NOT ME. NO Y U FIRE ME BAWS, BAWS, STAHP, WAT R U DOIN, DONT FIRE ME, STAHP

47. ISO #47

What does that matter? If it's his only game then he should've taken extra care to not continuously walk the line. He knew full well what he was doing. His actions demonstrate that he tried to toe the line to get away with as much as he possibly could in regards to trolling. Even now he keeps saying well hurr durr Blizzard gave us 3 pauses, as if that's somehow a justification for him and his buddies to do it every single game.

I have the right to cuss out my boss if I want to. Does that mean I should? BUT BOSS MAN, IT'S MY RIGHT, BLAME FREEDOM OF SPEECH, NOT ME. NO Y U FIRE ME BAWS, BAWS, STAHP, WAT R U DOIN, DONT FIRE ME, STAHP
    Eaglelady, I have already appealed. So on that note, I applaud your continous two-paragraph condemnations of my existence in the online world. The fact that Blizzard allowed three pauses per game meant that they actually sat in a conference room and had a meeting over this specific issue. The real bosses (Blizzard, not moderators, who are referees), have deemed that three pauses per-game is acceptable.

In fact, that's probably the reason DR can't include that as a punishment on the list, because he'd be denying players the right to use a Blizzard-granted game mechanic. Yes, do I have to pause? Probably not, but it changes the culture of the game.

Do they have to kickvote? NO, but they can if they want to. You give them that option, no? All it is, is a griefing punishment against the griefer.

Eaglefemme, I have conquered you with level 100 Speechcraft.

48. ISO #48

49. ISO #49

Quote Originally Posted by Necroplant View Post
    OH, one more thing! Since all the trolls were banned recently, Mafia has dropped in popularity. Now it's no longer on the front page!
    Quality over quantity.

50. ISO #50

TimeTrx wanted to comment once:
    Quote Originally Posted by TimeTrx
    Ok, guys so here is the deal. Since this ban on the trolls started yes there have to less games. However, the games have been of higher quality. Those in turn will cause more returns than the trolls will. Besides the trolls artificially pushes the game up by causing the game to have to be restarted. i going to keep it short, but I will say thanks. Thank you guys for cleaning up the game even only if its temporary. I have gone 7 games today without incident, compare that to an average of 2-4 games on a normal day.

No more after this. This has been repealed and that is what this section is for.