a few puzzles
Register

User Tag List

Thread: a few puzzles

1. ISO #1

a few puzzles

1. A man decides to quit his job, so he turns off the lights, and walks out of the room, and 200 people die. Why do 200 people die?

Spoiler : Answer 1 :
    The man worked at either a lighthouse or an air control center, and when he turned off the lights, the captain couldn't see and crashed.

2. A man dies of thirst in his own home. Hows is this possible?

Spoiler : Answer 2 :
    The man lives in a house boat, and is in the middle of the ocean with no fresh water around.

3. A horse is tied to a 15 ft. rope and there is a bail of hay 25 ft. away from him. Yet the horse is able to eat from the bail of hay. How is this possible?

Spoiler : Answer 3 :
    The rope isn't tied to anything, so the horse can go freely to anywhere it pleases.

4. A man is lying dead with a backpack on, face down in the desert. What happened?

Spoiler : Answer 4 :
    The man jumped out of a plane over a desert, but his parachute failed to open.

5. It's more powerful than God, It's more evil than the devil, The poor have it, The rich need it, If you eat it, you'll die... What am I?
    Spoiler : Answer 5 :

The answer is nothing.

6. The one who makes it sells it, The one who buys it doesn't use it, The one who's using it doesn't know he's using it... What is it?
    Spoiler : Answer 6 :

A Coffin.

7. What has 5(sometimes 4) hands but is normal?

Spoiler : Answer 7 :
    A person wearing a non digital watch - An average person has 2 hands, + a minute hand on the watch, + an hour hand, and sometimes a second hand.

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3

Re: a few puzzles

Fair enough, at least it's more contribution than blank pages . Also, I prefer things that are logical =P, these make sense. Some shit about a guy in a desert with a match is just frustrating. They're are so many different answers to the senario's, I just like it when there is a BEST answer. If that makes it easy oh wellz. U got any hard ones for me?

4. ISO #4

5. ISO #5

6. ISO #6

7. ISO #7