Text Issues
Register

User Tag List

Thread: Text Issues

1. ISO #1

Text Issues

I want to address some of the text-related issues in the game.

1. Death Description:
    "He was ridden with bullets at a close range. He was attacked again. He also..." is what shows when 2 or more killers kill the same person. Basically the second or later kills are drowned in mystery and no one knows who did it. It could be vigilante, veteran, sk or mm etc. This cannot be viewed while going into the log because it still shows "..." in the end.

2. Chat
    The length of the window is very small in my opinion. It should be extended as long at it doesn't overlap with the names list. The "Innocent" and "Guilty" buttons can moved a little upward or shorten the height of the window. What's important is the length of the window not its height. This will also increase the capacity of lws and death notes as a consequence.

3. Last will strange bug:
    Not sure if this is only happening to me. When I'm typing a lw in the new lw system, the cursor goes backwards a little bit erasing some of the text. Here is an example:
    "n1 Red is not suspicious n2 Green is a serial killer"
    *1 second later*
    "n1 Red is not suspicious n2 Green is a serial k"
    I'm not sure why this happens, but I think it's either because of lag spikes or because of the blizzard "help menu bug" when someone types.
    I have no use for these bloodless minnows. Bring me a prey that will sate my bloodlust. I hunger.

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4

5. ISO #5

6. ISO #6