Hidden Super Power
    Citizen
    Citizen
    Citizen
    Citizen
    Citizen
    Citizen

Possible Division roles:
    Expert Mover, Pusher, Imprisoned Watcher, Shadow, Expert Shifter, Wiper.

Possible Town roles:
    Novice Mover, Novice Watcher, Expert Watcher, Novice Stitch, Expert Stitch, Paranoid Watcher, Sniff, Novice Bleeder.

Mechanics:
    • Each player starts with 0 charges on their ability.
    • Exception: Paranoid Watchers start with 2 charges; Novice Shifter starts with 1 charge; 2 Division members and 3 Town members will each start with 1 charge.
    • Every day there will be a chance to win a Power Boosting Drug (+1 Ability charge).
    • The game will end when two of the factions die, excluding benign neutral.
    • The Division members share a night chat.
    • Similarily, Bleeders share a night chat.
    • If an Expert Bleeder wins the Power Boosting Drug, they will be able to kill 2 people the following night.
    • Paranoid Watcher CAN be roleblocked successfully.

Winning Power Boosting Drugs:
    • Everyone must PM me a living player's name.
    • You may not submit your own name.
    • Failing to submit a name excludes you from winning that day
    • I will then flip a coin;
      • Heads: Player with the most votes wins the drug.
      • Tails: Player with the least votes wins the drug.
    • Draw will be held 6 hours before day ends, incase the winner wishes to use their drug that night.

Role list

Watcher :
    Watchers have the ability to foresee the future to varying degrees.

Novice : Target one person each night, learning their investigative pairings.
    Novice Ability : During the day you may activate your ability, learning the exact role of your target the following night.
    Expert : Receive feedback on all of Mafia's targets.
    Expert Ability : During the day you may activiate your ability, receiving a transcript of Mafia discussion of the previous night (all mafia names remain hidden).
    Imprisoned : Target one person each night, determining their investigative pairings.
    Imprisoned Ability : During the day you may activate your ability, learning the exact role of your target the following night.
    Paranoid Watcher : Kill every person that visits you at night.
    Paranoid Ability : During the day you may activate your ability, preventing you from going on alert at night (2 uses).

Mover :
    Movers are powerful telekinetics who are trained to indentify the specific atomic frequency of a given material and alter the gravitational field around it.

Novice : Target one person each night, immobolizing them.
    Novice Ability : During the day you may activiate your ability, receiving the ability to block 2 people the following night.
    Expert : Target one person, forcing them to visit a player of your choice.
    Expert Ability : During the day you may activiate your ability, forcing one player to vote for a player of your choice.

Pusher :
    Pushers have the ability to implant memories, thoughts and emotions into the minds of other people in order to manipulate them.

Pusher : Target one person each night, making them think they were roleblocked, witched, or attacked+healed.
    Ability : During the day you may activiate your ability, convincing one player not to vote the entire day (target's votes don't count).

Bleeder :
    Bleeders have the ability to emit high-pitched sonic vibrations that cause ruptures in a target's blood vessels.

Novice : Target one person, killing them. Limited to 2 kills.
    Novice Ability : During the day you may activiate your ability, and kill someone during the day.
    Expert : Target one person each night, killing them. (Only one KPN for Bleeder team)
    Notive Ability : (PASSIVE) While both Expert Bleeders are alive, Novice Stiches can't recuperate their victims. +1 Power Boosting Drug allows Expert Bleeders to kill 2 people the following activation.

Sniff :
    Sniffs are highly developed psychometrics who can track the location of people or objects over varying distances.

Sniff : Target one person each night, determinine who the visited.
    Sniff Ability : During the day you may activate your ability, showing you who visited your target the previous night.

Shifter :
    Shifters can temporarily alter the appearance of an object by manipulating patterns of light interacting with it.

Novice : During the night, you may make a decoy of yourself, saving you from attacks. (limited 4 uses, not including auto)
    Novice Ability : (PASSIVE) For a single use, you will save yourself automatically.
    Expert : Target one person each night, making them appear as any role you choose.
    Expert Ability : During the day you may activate your ability, receiving the ability to make a Division member appear as any role of your choosing the following night (still can frame).

Wiper :
    Wipers are skilled at either temporarily or permanently erasing memories, and invaluable asset in espionage.

Wiper : Target one person at night, causing them to receive all feedback 1 day later (except death).
    Wiper Ability : During the day you may activate your ability, preventing a lynch that day.

Shadow :
    Shadows are trained to block the vision of other clairvoyants, such as sniffs, making any subject within their target radius appear "dark".

Shadow : Appears as a Citizen to Watchers.
    Shadow Ability : During the day you may activate your ability, roleblocking Sniffs and Watchers.

Stitch :
    Stitches are psychic surgeons trained to quickly reconstruct cells to their previous or healthy state.

Novice : Target one person each night, saving them from attacks.
    Novice Ability : During the day you may activate your ability, receiving the ability to target yourself the next night.
    Expert : Target one person each night, saving them from attacks (Can defend against 2 Bleeders).
    Expert Ability : During the day you may activate your ability, unhealing your target, causing them to die.

Investigative Pairings:

Citizen / Shadow [Your vision shows nothing of importance.]
    Expert Bleeder / Novice Bleeder / Paranoid Watcher / Wiper [Your vision shows a killer.]
    Novice Mover / Expert Mover [Your vision shows a telekenetic.]
    Novice Watcher / Expert Watcher / Imprisoned Watcher [Your vision shows someone with a powerful mind.]
    Sniff / Pusher / Novice Stitch [Your vision shows someone who has yet to master their powers.]
    Novice Shifter / Expert Shifter / Expert Stitch [Your visions shows much that may not be real.]

Order of Operations:
    1. Novice Mover blocks. (affected by 3)
    2. Paranoid Watcher goes on alert.
    3. Expert Mover moves.
    4. Expert Shifter shifts.
    5. Pusher pushes.
    6. Wiper wipes.
    7. Novice Shifter vests (+99)
    8. Stitches heal (Novice (+1), Expert (+2))
    9. All kills (Division (-1), Expert Bleederx2 (-2), Expert Bleederx1 (-1), Novice Bleeder (-1))
    10. All investigative results (Novice Watcher, Expert Watcher, Imprisoned Watcher, Sniff)
    Last edited by Cryptonic; September 14th, 2012 at 09:44 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Blue Masquerader View Post
    Hey moron. shut the fuck up or I will shut you up, k? I'm not the person your going to insult and live happily ever after. K? Understand that,

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3

Re: M-FM : Push

Expert Ability : During the day you may activate your ability, unhealing your target, causing them to die.

Fucking brilliant.

The movie Push was pretty decent. I think it fits with an M-FM really well.
    FMX: fm Kevinpowers - Citizen (WIN)
    Quote Originally Posted by Helz View Post
    I will go ahead and fuck this cat
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Heavy Handed View Post
    yeah I'm not gonna sit around here analyzing the fucking particle fluctuations in the quantum foam or whatever the fuck trying to find shit on D1

4. ISO #4

5. ISO #5

6. ISO #6

7. ISO #7

8. ISO #8

9. ISO #9

10. ISO #10

I haven't seen the movie, so the topic made me think this was about childbirth
    https://i.imgur.com/MuBx7.png
    Spoiler : Goremansir <3 :
    Quote Originally Posted by Goremansir View Post
    In a fit of rage (who would insult his voice of an angel? (And by angel, we mean a drunk, fat, middle-aged cop)) ... Duzero stripped out of his uniform, leapt onto CmG and started eating his face. CmG started to protest...

11. ISO #11

Quote Originally Posted by Duzero View Post
    I haven't seen the movie, so the topic made me think this was about childbirth
    That's what the movie is about. Super Humans working in a maternity ward.

BTW BORK, DON'T JUDGE ME YET, I'LL UPDATE WITH INVEST PAIRINGS AND WHATNOT

Hey moron. shut the fuck up or I will shut you up, k? I'm not the person your going to insult and live happily ever after. K? Understand that,

12. ISO #12

Are you looking to submit this for the MFM 13 poll? Please send me a PM if you do. Not sure if this is intended to be a "future project" of some sort.
    [FMVI: Angel FMVIII: Gunsmith FMIX: Peasant FMX: Blacksmith
    MFM-I: Serial Killer MFM-II: Citizen MFM-III: Detective MFM-IV: Godfather/Witch MFM-V: Emperor MFM-VI:Host
    SFM-I: Spy SFM-II: Bandit SFM-III: Host SFM-VI: Skeleton Knight
    Awards: MFM-IV MVP SFM-VI MVP]

13. ISO #13

Quote Originally Posted by BorkBot View Post
    Are you looking to submit this for the MFM 13 poll? Please send me a PM if you do. Not sure if this is intended to be a "future project" of some sort.
    Nah, I still got to work out the kinks and do some more thinking.
    It'll be a MFM14 submission.

14. ISO #14

15. ISO #15

16. ISO #16

We don't have enough people to run this setup in its current state, it's impossible to do... you can't ask us to create 10 new players magically xD
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

17. ISO #17

18. ISO #18

Quote Originally Posted by Yayap View Post

I've always wanted to play a variation of my ability charges mechanic... was waiting for signups on this one.
    What do you think of its use here?
    To be honest, I haven't really read this over since 2012, I just saw the movie was added to Netflix so I bumped this lol.

19. ISO #19

Quote Originally Posted by Cryptonic View Post
    What do you think of its use here?
    To be honest, I haven't really read this over since 2012, I just saw the movie was added to Netflix so I bumped this lol.
    I saw huge potential when making my setup but was disappointed when watching how players used the mechanic. Players ended up storing their charges and never used a single thing, made for very boring nights when nothing happens, no one dies, etc. It's something that would almost need open theory crafting on strategies on how to apply the mechanic as a player before the game starts.

20. ISO #20

I think loss aversion comes into play.. Might be able to solve it with communication and establishing meta on previous poor play
    Intellectual growth comes from discussions, not arguments. If you are unwilling to change your position and hear the other persons side you are closed minded and wasting your time.
    If you can not clearly explain what the other sides reasoning is you can not disagree with their position because you do not understand it.

21. ISO #21

Quote Originally Posted by Yayap View Post
    I saw huge potential when making my setup but was disappointed when watching how players used the mechanic. Players ended up storing their charges and never used a single thing, made for very boring nights when nothing happens, no one dies, etc. It's something that would almost need open theory crafting on strategies on how to apply the mechanic as a player before the game starts.
    Ah, alright. Yea, so charged unlock extra abilities on top of non-charge actions, and the game still proceeds regardless of whether players use their charge or not.