User Tag List

1. ISO #1

Alkajak: 1-S2-1-513952

Account Name: Alkajak
    Account ID: 1-S2-1-513952
    In-Game Name: Modfag in the house

Crimes Committed: Game-Throwing

Your Account Name: EagleMan
    Summary: He outed a Mafia then left, even knowing a mod was in the game (though I didn't show myself as mod he just knows that I'm a mod), so it's rather malicious.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Landstander; September 12th, 2012 at 09:54 AM.

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3

Re: Alkajak: 1-S2-1-513952

SC ID VERIFICATION
    Alkajak: 1-S2-1-513952 correct ID

Respective Hotkeys
    ctrl+4

After the Review
    Alkajak outed his teammate as mafia, then left the game after he was lynched. The remaining mafia member was shot by a vigilante the same night Alkajak committed suicide.

Players Added to Report
    None

Was the Game Result altered?
    Yes. After starting with 4 mafia, Alkajak's actions cost them a game they likely could have won.

Player Offenses
    1x Gamethrow

Previous Offenses
    https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...=1-S2-1-513952 1x Griefing

Recommended Action
    Watch List for repeat offense.

4. ISO #4

5. ISO #5

Quote Originally Posted by Raptorblaze View Post
    KV, he has a history.
    Yeah, my history is one other case of griefing, apparently. 2 reports to get onto KV seems unjust, and I bet I know the reason for how strict the punishment was.

I challenge the mods to link me to any person on these forums that has gone STRAIGHT to kv (wasn't even on watchlist) for 1 case of "griefing" (that I have yet to see) and 1 case of gamethrowing. That's a total of 2 reports, 1 of which I've seen evidence of.

I'll be waiting.

Edit: This isn't an appeal, btw. I don't want it removed. I enjoy joining mafia games and seeing trolls spam KICK when no one has even fucking heard of me. Says a lot about the community and how fast a kickvote can ruin a game.
    Last edited by Alkajak; October 31st, 2012 at 11:31 AM.

6. ISO #6
    Yayap

Quote Originally Posted by Alkajak View Post
    I challenge the mods to link me to any person on these forums that has gone STRAIGHT to kv (wasn't even on watchlist) for 1 case of "griefing" (that I have yet to see) and 1 case of gamethrowing. That's a total of 2 reports, 1 of which I've seen evidence of.
    Oh easy challenge!

https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...ght=Necroplant

I win cookies. Btw, he went to 2x KV for his second offense.

7. ISO #7

Alkajak, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Also, just looking at that link, putting me on Necroplant tier is a compliment, thanks.

Am I allowed to link the threads that show people that have AT LEAST 4 offences and are only on watch list?

8. ISO #8

Alkajak, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Also, just looking at that link, putting me on Necroplant tier is a compliment, thanks.

Am I allowed to link the threads that show people that have AT LEAST 4 offences and are only on watch list?
    Punishments also factor in what the offenses were, and the relative attitudes exhibited by the accused. So, no.

This thread is not to discuss your punishment level, it is to provide evidence of your offences for our records and to allow you an opportunity to appeal. You have already stated your intent to not appeal so unless you wish to change that mindset this is not the place for such discussion.

9. ISO #9

Quote Originally Posted by Landstander View Post
    Approved. Gamethrowing and Anti-Authoritarian attitude. Mods are made mods because they have proven themselves in the Community. Respect towards them is an expectation.
    What, is the The Giver all over again?
    [17:52:24] Jordan VanDusen: QUICK BRENDAN IS ASLEEP
    [17:52:29] Jordan VanDusen: EVERYONE POST IN HERE
    [17:52:30] Jordan VanDusen: https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...-with-the-site
    Favorite Mods: Yayap & Raptorblaze <3

10. ISO #10

11. ISO #11

I bet I know the reason for how strict the punishment was.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yayap View Post
    https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...ght=Necroplant

I win cookies. Btw, he went to 2x KV for his second offense.
    I love KV, but this is case and point. You responded to my challenge, showing that the only reason I got such a severe first punishment is because of my association.

12. ISO #12

13. ISO #13

14. ISO #14
    Yayap

For the record, I've recommended a full out banlisting on first offense on someone.

15. ISO #15

16. ISO #16

17. ISO #17

Quote Originally Posted by Raptorblaze View Post
    moved it to public forum for you.
    Cygx: Kick-Vote List, Name Powers Removed

Plasma: 2x Kick-Vote List, Name Powers Removed

Archangel: 2x Ban List, Name Powers Removed

Raptorblaze: Watch List

Fyre: 4x Ban List, Donor Abilities Removed

BTW, next offense on Fyre or Archangel (or Admiral, Necroplant, etc.) will result in permaban.

And here raptor is today, Doing things that he was once accused of before :P

18. ISO #18

Quote Originally Posted by Jr4life24 View Post
    Cygx: Kick-Vote List, Name Powers Removed

Plasma: 2x Kick-Vote List, Name Powers Removed

Archangel: 2x Ban List, Name Powers Removed

Raptorblaze: Watch List

Fyre: 4x Ban List, Donor Abilities Removed

BTW, next offense on Fyre or Archangel (or Admiral, Necroplant, etc.) will result in permaban.

And here raptor is today, Doing things that he was once accused of before :P
    Originally it was KV, I appealed it down to watchlist :P
    Also what am I doing now that i was accused of before?

19. ISO #19

20. ISO #20