User Tag List

1. ISO #1

Outkasst: 2-S2-1-2153029

Account Name: Outkasst
    Account ID: 2-S2-1-2153029
    In-Game Name: Zeus

Crimes Committed: Moderator Abuse to win game

Your Account Name: Sleiårr
    Summary: Outkasst was the game host. At night 1 every except himself died with the comment "you were struck by lightning". With the comment afterwards "Your setup is shit". Everyone was then dead except himself who won the game as mass murderer.

The game only lasted a couple of minutes so I hope there is no need for screenshots from the game due to this.
    Attached Files Attached Files

2. ISO #2

Re: Offender Outkasst: 2-S2-1-2153029

This is disappointing, and frankly disgusting.

I move that he be stripped of all powers immediately. I was not aware he had powers, and do not like how he believed he would have no accountability.
    Last edited by Ambient; August 28th, 2012 at 07:40 PM.
    Player Report Guidelines: Click Here
    *Guidelines likely out of date

Spoiler : Forum Mafia :
    | | FMVII: Citizen (W) | FMVI: Pride (W) | FMVIII: Ghost (L) | FMIX: Proletarian (W) | FMX: Student (L) | FMXI: Co-Host | FMXII: Fool (W) |
    I saw your party join...

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4

Outkasst: 2-S2-1-2153029

Account Name: Outkasst
    Account ID: 2-S2-1-2153029
    In-Game Name: Primo Stallone

Crimes Committed: Hacking (Mining players' roles)

Your Account Name: Restosham
    Summary:

Here is a picture by picture with annotations of the game + Findings:

https://imgur.com/a/NiWsQ

What follows is a text version of the pictures:

I was a bus driver. I swapped #1 and #2 on Night 1.

Day 2, Primo Stallone claims sheriff and that #2 is MM. I defend #2 when he is trialed, because I swapped him and we might lynch a townie. Primo Stallone does not care for my bussing. He neither thinks about a possible framer. He is 100% sure and starts calling us noobs for not agreeing. Luckily, #2 is spared.

Day 3. Primo goes after #2. I defend him again, another trial ensues and #2 is lynched. He is MM. I am dumbfounded, the only way this could've happened is if a framer specifically pinned a MM frame on #2 exactly. It's very unlikely, but possible. (About 1.5% chance actually)

Day 4. Primo states #6 is a Mafia. At this point he found 2 people in 3 nights, with 1 of them being extremely lucky already I call bullshit and say he is a cheater. He denies this, and states that if I am indeed the BD, then #13 is the GF. Based on NO evidence. #6 on trial but accquited.

Day 5. #6 gets lynched, he is a mafia.

Day 6. #13 gets lynched, he is the Godfather.

He found 3 people in 5 nights. Considering the first find has about a 1.5% chance. I'm not buying it.

I went to check the replay. And I noticed that on night 1, he didn't even visit #2! He visited #12!! At that point I knew he was cheating.

Apparently, as you can see in the replay. He did something in the beginning that gave him a full print out of all the roles assigned to people. So he was definetly hacking!

Furthermore, at the beginning of the game a mod named J entered the game. He never spoke though, and did not seem to react when we called Primo Stallone a cheater, or to the obvious cheating he was doing.
    Attached Files Attached Files

5. ISO #5

Re: Outkasst: 2-S2-1-2153029

This is not a case of hacking, but it is certainly an abuse of the moderator privilege. Something J (Outkasst) should of never been given in the first place.

| | FMVII: Citizen (W) | FMVI: Pride (W) | FMVIII: Ghost (L) | FMIX: Proletarian (W) | FMX: Student (L) | FMXI: Co-Host | FMXII: Fool (W) |
    I saw your party join...

6. ISO #6

Re: Offender Outkasst: 2-S2-1-2153029

He will be an the KV list for a month, and have all powers stripped at next EU update. Assuming he is not reported more. Then his sentence will increase.

I saw your party join...

7. ISO #7

Re: Outkasst: 2-S2-1-2153029

I still maintain that I knew nothing of this. However, I don't believe that it's worth the time to try and argue out of it, since we all know how that tends to go. I rarely play this game anymore so I'm okay with the loss of power for sure, particularly since EU seems to be policed way better now. I tried to get into a game just now for the first time in a while, but got instakicked. How long do I need to put up with this?

8. ISO #8

9. ISO #9

10. ISO #10

11. ISO #11

12. ISO #12

13. ISO #13

14. ISO #14

15. ISO #15

16. ISO #16

17. ISO #17

18. ISO #18